Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing makes sense out there

Hikikomori

Hikikomori

Schizophrenia & OCD
-
I don't go out often, but last night i decided to take the train downtown, and that's when it all hit me ... the arbitrary craziness of the clown world we're in. Watching the junkies ask for spare change on the sidewalk, the sluts in yoga pants texting on the train, the crowds of people trying to run each other off the cluster fuck streets below, the emergency lights reflecting off the glass panels of buildings, the police helicopter in the sky searching for lord knows who or what ...

I can't help but feel lonesome and helpless/hopeless as a single grain of sand in a giant sandbox. I'm only leaving my house if i have to from now on, the world is just too crazy, and my scrambled brain can't handle all the variables.

I always get depressed whenever I leave my house, much better to stay inside.

On the contrary, I enjoy going outside and embracing all the misery around me. At this point I just wanna see how low I can go. Maybe if I hit a certain threshold I will activate some ER potential inside me or else.

I always get depressed whenever I leave my house, much better to stay inside.
Yea i hear you, it's a very depressing feeling, happier in my room tbh.

You know what really doesn't make sense? Having to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week just to feed yourself and put a roof over your head. Add commute time to that and your entire week is fucked. That's insanity.

You know what really doesn't make sense? Having to work 8 hours a day 5 days a week just to feed yourself and put a roof over your head. Add commute time to that and your entire week is fucked. That's insanity.
We are all slaves, time is our most precious commodity and yet it is stolen from us by force. Freedom is nothing but an illusion fabricated to keep the populace docile and complacent

Last edited:
The world is nice but it’s society that is shit,

Noticed something? These are all men problems. While you tipe your worrys down the only thing foids have to worry about is which chad they fuck next and when comes the right time to scam someone into marriage.

It's all one big circus.

this planet has always made no sense to me, i want to be free from this hellhole, i wasn't made for this world :feelsrope:

I don't go out often, but last night i decided to take the train downtown, and that's when it all hit me ... the arbitrary craziness of the clown world we're in. Watching the junkies ask for spare change on the sidewalk, the sluts in yoga pants texting on the train, the crowds of people trying to run each other off the cluster fuck streets below, the emergency lights reflecting off the glass panels of buildings, the police helicopter in the sky searching for lord knows who or what ...

I can't help but feel lonesome and helpless/hopeless as a single grain of sand in a giant sandbox. I'm only leaving my house if i have to from now on, the world is just too crazy, and my scrambled brain can't handle all the variables.
"Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?"

Me too man. Sometimes while taking a stroll through the city I feel disoriented by all the craziness going on around me.

The homeless schizophrenic bums begging for pocket change. The rich Chad's driving around in thier topless Mustang's with 3 Stacy's in thier car. The wacky street performers. The ghetto hoodrats and the rich normies. Its disorienting sometimes. I like staying in my own little world.

so many bums around nowadays

This world wasn’t built for people like me. I’m so glad I’m not passing my shitty genes on. I’m actually the last male in the family with my last name. The bloodline ends with me. Thank god, this world is just too brutal.
so many bums around nowadays

Our country has become a third world outpost of tents, an above-ground sewer.