Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing more pathetic than people on forums claiming to be Chad

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Saw this guy on CucksWithoutBalls (was browsing cause the images there can be blackpilled, I don't actually participate in that community of cucks):

"I'm a chad incel-sympathizer"
"My gf posting nudes is not cheating"
LMFAO

The "nude" is a shot of her vagina up close, legit looks revolting. This guy thinks he's a fucking Chad LMAO

Last edited:
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: what the fuck

probably a normie who gets laid once a year by begging

Chad never goes around saying he's a a Chad. These cucks seriously need to work on their larping abilities.

Chad never goes around saying he's a a Chad. These cucks seriously need to work on their larping abilities.
Chad doesn't know what a forum is. This retard really wants us to believe he's a fucking Chad when he spends his days browsing incel forums :lul:

Look at the like/dislike ratio of these ugly manlets that call themselves "chad" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :blackpill:

"Chad" reacts

You can't sympathize with incels as a true Chad, sympathy requires relatability-- you need to be able to put yourself in the other party's shoes.
Chad's and Incel's such as our selves lead far different lives, we have far different relationships. We're galaxies apart and so they can't relate to us.

That's why the closest they get to the blackpill is the red pill, that's as far as it can get.

Look at the like/dislike ratio of these ugly manlets that call themselves "chad" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :blackpill:

"Chad" reacts
LMFAO how the fuck have I never seen this before. The cringe...how can you lack so much self awareness lmao.

That fucking NW4, oval skull, chubby face and overall soy appearance...and he actually believes he's a Chad :feelskek: I almost envy people who are this delusional

LMFAO how the fuck have I never seen this before. The cringe...how can you lack so much self awareness lmao.

View attachment 398423
That fucking NW4, oval skull, chubby face and overall soy appearance...and he actually believes he's a Chad :feelskek: I almost envy people who are this delusional
He has the same zoomer hairstyle that i have, i think i should change it because it really looks like a soyboy haircut :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Classic example of normies severely overestimating themselves,don't know which is worse there own lack of self awareness or femoids.

A real Chad doesn't even know what a Chad is.

No Chad (or Stacy) has ever used Reddit. They're too busy slaying, partying, doing coke, etc.

UGGOS USE REDDIT, CHADS USE INSTAGRAM

A real Chad doesn't even know what a Chad is.

No Chad (or Stacy) has ever used Reddit. They're too busy slaying, partying, doing coke, etc.

UGGOS USE REDDIT, CHADS USE INSTAGRAM

The "nude" is a shot of her vagina up close, legit looks revolting. This guy thinks he's a fucking Chad LMAO
reminds me of looking at a hooker forum. men on there were saying how a pussy that looks like someone took an axe to it was a nice pussy. :feelspuke:

Probably him. That cunt pic made me feel sick. And the narcissism and ego of women makes me rage, "my BF is a lucky guy". How do women get away with being so conceited?

Probably him. That cunt pic made me feel sick. And the narcissism and ego of women makes me rage, "my BF is a lucky guy". How do women get away with being so conceited?

Saw this guy on CucksWithoutBalls (was browsing cause the images there can be blackpilled, I don't actually participate in that community of cucks):
View attachment 398417

"My gf posting nudes is not cheating"
LMFAO

What the cuck? His gf posts her nude cuz he enjoys it?? This is cuck thinking he’s chad