Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nothing worse than looking like a kid in your early 20's. Its the gold medal of inceldom.

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Morbid obesity tops it probably.

CQxtNC0WoAY_yva.jpg

- foids think you look gay if you try to style/look good. they think your a geek if you put no effort into your appearance
- you get crap from other males. your a little punk. This makes you either subserviant to larger more manly males or withdrawn. You also miss out on social development.
- people actually do not allow to have basic adult rights or the rights your peers get.
- you get stared at and picked on by legit underage boys
- your employment options suck
- all that studying at 16, 17, 18, 19 means literally nothing
- you look out of place in adult venues
- people always challenging you asking for ID etc
- no sexual experience of course
- jailbait (the only girls who may look your way) are illegal
- all the depression and mental turbulence.

5238550612_097a08b617_z.jpg

major fucking cope

I wouldn't say its the worst (I'd argue having a malformed face is the worst) but looking super young sucks ass. if you combine it with manletism its fucking awful. Its partially why I don't shave tbh, when I do shave I look like a teen.

I wouldn't say its the worst (I'd argue having a malformed face is the worst) but looking super young sucks ass. if you combine it with manletism its fucking awful. Its partially why I don't shave tbh, when I do shave I look like a teen.
just run the shota game bro, plenty of women are into underage boys

are the guys in those pics suppose to be incel? lol

This. First pic is high-tier normie, second pic is just a faggot but still mogs me.

Last edited:
It's over when you look OLD when you are young. Because now nobody wants you

It's over when you look OLD when you are young. Because now nobody wants you
Exactly, especially when you sound old aswell. People think I'm in my late 30's early 40's when they hear my voice, this has been going on since I was 17-18. But when they see me in public, they say I'm 10-15 years older than I actually am and I'm already getting old fml

Exactly, especially when you sound old aswell. People think I'm in my late 30's early 40's when they hear my voice, this has been going on since I was 17-18. But when they see me in public, they say I'm 10-15 years older than I actually am and I'm already getting old fml

I look like I'm in my mid 30s. I cant go to clubs, can't go to bars. Everywhere I go is impossible to get laid

he chose bad pics tbh but being young looking but also ugly sucks ass. You get the disrespect of being ugly and the disrespect of people thinking you are a dumb teen.

Both mog me at 17, 27 or 37.

Masculinity is a red pill cope.

Perceivedfightingsuccess

Op has a point. The frat boy Chads around the early college years generally look older than their age. Of course, they may look old for their 30s too, but by then they will have slayed plenty of prime Stacys so they can probably cope peacefully.

FC45837
C5A9889

I love larping as a teen
Op has a point. The frat boy Chads around the early college years generally look older than their age. Of course, they may look old for their 30s too, but by then they will have slayed plenty of prime Stacys so they can probably cope peacefully.

View attachment 148435
View attachment 148436
Would go ER on those ameritard degenerates

Last edited:
Over for kidcels

If you're goodlooking you can fuck young foids. Its all looks. Youre as old as you look

Being an ethnic so disfigured that foids can't accurately tell your age is worse

trust me im looking way younger than him despite being almost 19, also his forehead is so tall

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back