Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Notice how all the "virgin but not incel" cucktears posters are absent from this thread

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

Lol I looked and I couldnt find a single one of the usual copers that say "I'm virgin but not inkwell". All I found where losers saying "I'm not a virgin" even though the thread wasnt made for them, but I quess they need to get that karma somehow.
This proves that those faggots couldnt counter the arguement at all. Tell me losers, if you guys are still virgins doesnt that mean you have bad personalities? Or is this supposed to be a double standard where we are the ones with bad personalities but you guys are just poor misunderstood nice guys?

High IQ observation OP

Yeah those comments are cringe tbh. "A virgin is someone who hasn't found a partner yet". Maybe if they're 15 jfl.

I found a post wall foid in her early 30s bragging about her sex life on IT. I had a thread about it

Yeah those comments are cringe tbh. "A virgin is someone who hasn't found a partner yet". Maybe if they're 15 jfl.

"Who said we were virgins?

That's just something I have not claimed since it stopped being true.

Even if we were virgins, this is still a false equivalency, because people aren't all virgins because of their personalities, but it is because of the entitled misogynistic personality of the incels."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"Who said we were virgins?

That's just something I have not claimed since it stopped being true.

Even if we were virgins, this is still a false equivalency, because people aren't all virgins because of their personalities, but it is because of the entitled misogynistic personality of the incels."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's just plain bullshit. I remember a point in time where "virgin"/ "permavirgin" was the go to insult for sexlessness before the rise of edgy incel subculture. Now virginity is divided into good house virgins and evil inkwells.

It's just plain bullshit. I remember a point in time where "virgin"/ "permavirgin" was the go to insult for sexlessness before the rise of edgy incel subculture. Now virginity is divided into good house virgins and evil inkwells.

Bluepilled incels

"ThEy TrY sO hArD hAhA, SiLLy iNkWeLLs :soy: "

And yet they give no logical explanation or even make an attempt to debunk the statement but instead laugh it off as if it's something to not take seriously, typical soy defence mechanism response