Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

notice how everyone is on this womans side?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-

the reason women leave men, cheat on them, and try to come back, is because men let them, men are slaves to pussy and have no options and will always let a cheater come back. even persuade other men to let their unloyal wives come back.

woman always chases better option, so unless you closed her in basement, she always has options and if one is better than you and something switches in her head then she will leave you or attempt to cheat on you.

for men, one female is enough.all male needs is sex, and woman can give it to him. he doesnt care about "BRUUUVVV I SLEPT WITH BETER WOMAN THAN U ! HAHA" or about going through the effort to getting woman with 1cm bigger boobs than the last one. for male, one normal averagewoman is enoguh.

and thus they have no options. and this sit he reason why they always let women come back after woman cheated on him. because they want sexxx

>young and fit
>last time they had sex was over a year ago

If i actually had a girlfriend/wife i would expect sex at least 5 times a week until age 45, i would only be okay with breaks if one of us were sick with a cold/flu or something, then maybe it can go down to 2 times a week until 60, then it can whenever i dont care

holy shit, what a cucked the world have become, the tables flipped on man, and it's getting worst and worst.

I really dont care about normies anymore. Fuck them.

for men, one female is enough.all male needs is sex, and woman can give it to him. he doesnt care about "BRUUUVVV I SLEPT WITH BETER WOMAN THAN U ! HAHA" or about going through the effort to getting woman with 1cm bigger boobs than the last one. for male, one normal averagewoman is enoguh.
This is absolutely false. Humans have the want to fuck the highest quality mates possible. Thing is people are never satisfied. And males are supposed to have a harem of women (the alpha male in fact, because the beta males aren't supposed to get anything).

>young and fit
>last time they had sex was over a year ago

If i actually had a girlfriend/wife i would expect sex at least 5 times a week until age 45, i would only be okay with breaks if one of us were sick with a cold/flu or something, then maybe it can go down to 2 times a week until 60, then it can whenever i dont care
lol true,they always start with im a 27 year old male who gymmax ,go out,have tons of friend and good monthly income,then they ask if they have gf,or sex,and he says "oh im going dry spell bro haha :forcedsmile: i need to work on my personality and I be slayer te heee "

idk, I don't understand normie problems.

the reason women leave men, cheat on them, and try to come back, is because men let them, men are slaves to pussy and have no options and will always let a cheater come back. even persuade other men to let their unloyal wives come back.

woman always chases better option, so unless you closed her in basement, she always has options and if one is better than you and something switches in her head then she will leave you or attempt to cheat on you.

and thus they have no options. and this sit he reason why they always let women come back after woman cheated on him. because they want sexxx

This guy sounds so feminine and like a woman. If you just rearrange his post even a little bit you wouldn't be able to tell it was actually a man who typed this.

Hold on a sec, that guy is 28 and he dates a 27 yo child? How the fuck is this pedo not behind bars yet?

This guy sounds so feminine and like a woman. If you just rearrange his post even a little bit you wouldn't be able to tell it was actually a man who typed this.
you mean I sound feminine or the reddit thread author sounds feminine?

i dont get you. you mean im femoid in disguise or wat

What a cuck haha, I hope he at least makes the right decision and dumps her ass.

This is absolutely false. Humans have the want to fuck the highest quality mates possible. Thing is people are never satisfied. And males are supposed to have a harem of women (the alpha male in fact, because the beta males aren't supposed to get anything).

then i must be low T cuck, which I am

but i am sure its not false. and the reason why men always cry in internet 'omg my gf cheat on me' is exactly this - men dont keep & explore their options when they have a partner

Will read in 2 minutes.

Hey buckaroos, my wife (28f) wants our bull (27m) to fuck my (31m) ass, I don't feel comfortable with this but she's telling me I won't get to watch anymore unless I agree & sleeping on the sofa is uncomfortable, how do I rid myself of my toxic masculinity & be more accepting of my wife's orders you guys?

cuckit is whiteknight territory

Of course she slept with plenty of men when they were separated

holy shit, what a cucked the world have become, the tables flipped on man, and it's getting worst and worst.