Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Notice To All Wagecels - Do Make Sure To Take Full Advantage Of The Paid Free Time The Corona Virus Has Afforded You

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This corona virus panic has been a blessing, I'm still getting paid and I'm getting a lot of days off, and I'm using that time to work on my various wealthmaxxing projects

I've always seen "working" as sort of a trap, because you use up so much time in your life that you barely have time to work on other things that you need to in order to one day leave the working world

So its like your job (more like society) itself is against you and trying to keep you in its grasp, keep you a cog in the wheel that has to slave away everyday to make a living, because you still need money right now no matter what dreams/goals you have

You might be one months worth of regular working hours from your big break but you have bills, rent, you have to help around the house, etc so that one month becomes several months as you have to take whatever few hours you have at the end of the day and your weekend to work on that big break, and that's not nearly enough time, something always comes up, you need more money, etc

All these things together lead to procrastination, I can't tell you how many times I just got fed up of how little progress I'm making and I just hold off all work until the weekend and I avoid doing anything on weekdays, the corona virus has changed that as of recently

I am taking full advantage of this time and I'm advising that other working incels do so to, you no longer have to worry about working to get paid (well depends on your job, some of you aren't that lucky)

If you were working on a novel start writing, making a game/software start coding, wanted to start a youtube channel why not, use the paid time you have home wisely because this is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity, do not waste it and just do what you always do EVERY DAMN DAY OF YOUR WAGIE LIFE (you'll have time for that when the cure comes out and you have to head back to wagecucking)

I'm going to get a lot done this weekend and I have some days off next week too, this virus may be what helps me finally escape my wagie life ahead of schedule

Last edited:
I'm working in a big company and I'm the idiot who set ups everyone's homeoffice workplace...
That means stressful overtime hours and no paid-NEET time is in sight... :feelsrope:

That is true, in these last days I am gymaxx and drawingmaxx intensely.

I got laid off. FFS. Waiting for my "furlough" payments to come in... Not sure if I will get any though.

i agree,wisely said best time to focus on what u want to achieve meanwhile others are panicking due to isolation

What paid free time?

I got laid off. FFS. Waiting for my "furlough" payments to come in... Not sure if I will get any though.

WTF, can't you make some kind of legal claim, that you were fired due to prejudice from rising panic of the corona virus, idk something
i agree,wisely said best time to focus on what u want to achieve meanwhile others are panicking due to isolation

We will literally never get another chance like this in our lifetimes, for the first time in years (if this ever even happened before) wage cucks have both the benefits of working and the benefits of social welfare at the same time

I hope this shit lasts all year lol

(When news of cure is released)
Normies: "Yaaaaay, finally we can go back to partying and fucking like crazy"
Wagecels: "Fuck"

Last edited:
I still have to be a minimum wage lunch lady but at least I won’t get laid off

*cries in essential*

they just outlawed layoffs for the duration of the coronavirus thing for this reason in my country

just lol at being a wageslave

they just outlawed layoffs for the duration of the coronavirus thing for this reason in my country

@LittleBoy You might have a case, it is obviously unjust to fire someone at such a time

@LittleBoy You might have a case, it is obviously unjust to fire someone at such a time
its really unfair

in spain now only "temporary layoffs" are allowed, aka you get 70% of your salary (capped at 1100€ because we're dirt poor) and when this is over the company is forced to keep you employed for at least 6 months

Good advice, but I’m so drained I can’t really do anything but LDAR with all this extra time. I had several ideas in the pipeline but I overestimated my drive to carry them through as whenever it comes down to getting something done I realise don’t really derive satisfaction from anything any more, and as a result the gratification of achieving something I worked hard for doesn’t even appeal to me any more. This is a bad state to be in (though I’ve been in far worse) but as nihilism is the remedy for anxiety, there really a counter measure for the apathy that comes with nihilism.

I realise don’t really derive satisfaction from anything any more, and as a result the gratification of achieving something I worked hard for doesn’t even appeal to me any more

Dude, I'm doing all this stuff to get rich, I couldn't give one fuck about "a sense of accomplishment", subjective nonsense like that doesn't mean anything to me

It all comes down to a simple question you ask yourself:
DO I WANT AN EASIER LIFE WITH MORE PLEASURES AND LEISURE TIME TO ENJOY?

You either say yes or no, and if you say no, then you don't really mind the state of your current life as it stands, its "bearable"

I can't settle for the life I have now, I know I will kill myself in the next few years if I acknowledge there is no light at the end of the tunnel, so I don't even feel like I have much of a choice in the matter when it comes to wealthmaxxing, plus the only time I ever feel happy is when I'm working on something that will possibly make me rich, I actually feel giddy almost, money makes me that much happier lol

This is a bad state to be in (though I’ve been in far worse) but as nihilism is the remedy for anxiety, there really a counter measure for the apathy that comes with nihilism.

Do you use any drugs (alcohol, cigarettes, etc)?

If so I'd advise you cut it out of your life completely, drugs are an extremely useful coping tool, and having the option of that "release" may very well be whats keeping you from feeling desperate enough to work towards your goals, it may be whats keeping you apathetic to your own life

I'm not doing any of this because I value "hard work", or I want to "accomplish" something, or even because I'm "optimistic", the things motivating me are anger, lust and desperation, etc, not the cliche normie BS you'll hear people give as their reasons

The most important part is DESPERATION, if you aren't desperate to get out of your current life, then you still see that life as "an option", as something you can "accept", I literally can't, I know I will kill myself so I have to do whatever it takes to get out of it

Stop any drug use though, drugs satisfy you just enough to keep you in your regular routine but never enough that you are satisfied with your life, its like torturing yourself to death over years, drugs just keep you in a "purgatory state", its like a balancing act between being desperate enough that you keep going but comfortable enough that you don't do enough

This corona virus panic has been a blessing, I'm still getting paid and I'm getting a lot of days off, and I'm using that time to work on my various wealthmaxxing projects

I've always seen "working" as sort of a trap, because you use up so much time in your life that you barely have time to work on other things that you need to in order to one day leave the working world

So its like your job (more like society) itself is against you and trying to keep you in its grasp, keep you a cog in the wheel that has to slave away everyday to make a living, because you still need money right now no matter what dreams/goals you have

You might be one months worth of regular working hours from your big break but you have bills, rent, you have to help around the house, etc so that one month becomes several months as you have to take whatever few hours you have at the end of the day and your weekend to work on that big break, and that's not nearly enough time, something always comes up, you need more money, etc

All these things together lead to procrastination, I can't tell you how many times I just got fed up of how little progress I'm making and I just hold off all work until the weekend and I avoid doing anything on weekdays, the corona virus has changed that as of recently

I am taking full advantage of this time and I'm advising that other working incels do so to, you no longer have to worry about working to get paid (well depends on your job, some of you aren't that lucky)

If you were working on a novel start writing, making a game/software start coding, wanted to start a youtube channel why not, use the paid time you have home wisely because this is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity, do not waste it and just do what you always do EVERY DAMN DAY OF YOUR WAGIE LIFE (you'll have time for that when the cure comes out and you have to head back to wagecucking)

I'm going to get a lot done this weekend and I have some days off next week too, this virus may be what helps me finally escape my wagie life ahead of schedule

99% of people are not motivated enough to do shit without a boss breathing down their neck

the other .99% don't get any results and it's pointless anyway

maybe .01% try and succeed

99% of people are not motivated enough to do shit without a boss breathing down their neck

1. 99% of people are normies, we aren't them, I have a lot more faith in the competance and creativity of the incels I've talked to on this site than most normies I've spoken to in real life

2. This has nothing to do with "motivation", it has more to do with "desperation"

Like I said to @ColdLightOfDay
The most important part is DESPERATION, if you aren't desperate to get out of your current life, then you still see that life as "an option", as something you can "accept", I literally can't, I know I will kill myself so I have to do whatever it takes to get out of it

the other .99% don't get any results and it's pointless anyway

maybe .01% try and succeed

1. Huge exaggeration

2. .01% of Eight Billion is still Eight Hundred Thousand, i'll take those odds instead of just wasting hours doing nothing

3. I don't get the point of your response though, what is your intention?, what is your meaning behind it?

That incels should just ignore my advice and do with their paid free time what they've always done? (only to then ironically complain about how bad their lives are)

TBH I've gotten to the point where most copes just aren't that interesting anymore, I don't get the same rush I did from games or anime, I can take some breaks, but I can't spend hours upon hours playing a game trying to get a "highscore" or unlock an "achievement", nor do I think other incels should waste their time on those things either, because at the end of the day you will look back on all the hours spent collecting virtual points and feel like it was a waste, because your ACTUAL LIFE is still trash

Last edited:
Dude, I'm doing all this stuff to get rich, I couldn't give one fuck about "a sense of accomplishment", subjective nonsense like that doesn't mean anything to me

You either say yes or no, and if you say no, then you don't really mind the state of your current life as it stands, its "bearable"

I can't settle for the life I have now, I know I will kill myself in the next few years if I acknowledge there is no light at the end of the tunnel, so I don't even feel like I have much of a choice in the matter when it comes to wealthmaxxing, plus the only time I ever feel happy is when I'm working on something that will possibly make me rich, I actually feel giddy almost, money makes me that much happier lol

If so I'd advise you cut it out of your life completely, drugs are an extremely useful coping tool, and having the option of that "release" may very well be whats keeping you from feeling desperate enough to work towards your goals, it may be whats keeping you apathetic to your own life

I'm not doing any of this because I value "hard work", or I want to "accomplish" something, or even because I'm "optimistic", the things motivating me are anger, lust and desperation, etc, not the cliche normie BS you'll hear people give as their reasons

Stop any drug use though, drugs satisfy you just enough to keep you in your regular routine but never enough that you are satisfied with your life, its like torturing yourself to death over years, drugs just keep you in a "purgatory state", its like a balancing act between being desperate enough that you keep going but comfortable enough that you don't do enough
Yeah man I hear you, I quit drugs a couple of years ago because my health was failing and I wasn’t accomplishing anything, though I still smoke weed and I know it is terrible for my motivation. I think my main issue is that to me death is actually a preferable option to having to work for something. Despite the fact I have a decent job, the sight of money in my bank account going up unfortunately doesn’t do it for me any more. A lot of people see that kind of anti-materialistic thinking as virtuous but I think that’s total bullshit. If anything I wish I was more materialistic so that I could derive satisfaction from moneymaxxing and I really don’t see any nobility in not taking interest in money as I think the only thing we can do in this shitty life is try to squeeze as much pleasure and satisfaction from it as we can, even when we are contriving it from totally arbitrary or artificial sources.

But these sources no longer appeal to me as feel like I have come to the point where I know that every internal mechanism that is tied to motivation is really just a coping mechanism to deal with inferiority (for all people, not just incels) and once the illusion is broken it just can’t be unseen.

There is something incredibly human about taking pleasure in watching your wealth grow as we are resource gatherers at our core, but I scarcely see myself as human these days. I think I am in the late stages of ego death, and it is probably our ego that for better or for worst, most makes us human, with all the ups and downs which that entails.

1. 99% of people are normies, we aren't them, I have a lot more faith in the competance and creativity of the incels I've talked to on this site than most normies I've spoken to in real life

2. This has nothing to do with "motivation", it has more to do with "desperation"

Like I said to @ColdLightOfDay

1. Huge exaggeration

2. .01% of Eight Billion is still Eight Hundred Thousand, i'll take those odds instead of just wasting hours doing nothing

3. I don't get the point of your response though, what is your intention?, what is your meaning behind it?

That incels should just ignore my advice and do with their paid free time what they've always done? (only to then ironically complain about how bad their lives are)

TBH I've gotten to the point where most copes just aren't that interesting anymore, I don't get the same rush I did from games or anime, I can take some breaks, but I can't spend hours upon hours playing a game trying to get a "highscore" or unlock an "achievement", nor do I think other incels should waste their time on those things either, because at the end of the day you will look back on all the hours spent collecting virtual points and feel like it was a waste, because your ACTUAL LIFE is still trash

Copes don't work on me either. I have my hobbies and side hustles, some I work hard and have for many years at but I still suck at them.

There is no real solution. Just choices that are bad and worse.

Of course if you're high IQ and genetically elite, then trying hard at some side business / hustle is probably a good idea.

There is something incredibly human about taking pleasure in watching your wealth grow as we are resource gatherers at our core, but I scarcely see myself as human these days. I think I am in the late stages of ego death, and it is probably our ego that for better or for worst, most makes us human, with all the ups and downs which that entails.

Just sounds like depression to me more than you can't find pleasure in gathering resources

The best resource is free time, who doesn't want more free time to relax and do the things they enjoy?

It has very little to do with materialism, you said:
Despite the fact I have a decent job, the sight of money in my bank account going up unfortunately doesn’t do it for me any more

For me its not about the money going up, its HOW the money goes up, as in passively, as in I just spend my time relaxing and enjoying life, I'm not the kind of guy to buy a mansion or a sports car, I just want free time to relax, to no longer be trapped in the "rat race"

also go for armycel if you make it out you get benifits and pensions and a badass status.

im actually using drugs to help me on my richmaxxing journey. if you use the right stuff they can make you make you focus much harder and absorb more information easier.

im actually using drugs to help me on my richmaxxing journey. if you use the right stuff they can make you make you focus much harder and absorb more information easier.

which ones?

Just sounds like depression to me more than you can't find pleasure in gathering resources
I wouldn’t label it as depression actually, I have been clinically depressed in my life and I would describe that as an inundation of negative emotion that incapacitates one’s ability to mentally function, I don’t have that any more.

I don’t really feel any emotion like I used to, negative or positive, it’s more a numbness that pervades every action and leaves me with the question ‘why am I doing this again?’ That really should be the motto of my life, haha.

The power of hatred as a motivator is really understated in the normie world, where the importance of love is so often stressed (lol). I used to hate so much, and I think it is hatred that keeps a lot of people here going, but as I think I said in a thread of yours the other day, it is so obviously an illusion to me now that I can no longer be fooled by it even if I tried.
For me its not about the money going up, its HOW the money goes up, as in passively, as in I just spend my time relaxing and enjoying life, I'm not the kind of guy to buy a mansion or a sports car, I just want free time to relax, to no longer be trapped in the "rat race"
I hear you, accumulating knowledge is the last cope for me really, and your right; time is a precious resource and I do value it as a means to explore the wealth of knowledge we have accumulated as a species, and the unprecedented luxury of access to it that comes with being alive in the 21st century is at least a consolation. But I guess the question is whether or not fighting harder now so I have more time to indulge that cope later in life outweighs the benefit I would gain from just indulging it in the free time I have now. I suppose my only fear in that regard would be if I made it to my early retirement but then ironically could no longer derive satisfaction from what I used to use to cope. I’ve seen that happen to old guys before, it’s quite an established cliche at this point even.

You are most likely using studycel type drugs like Ritalin, etc

I guess in that case the drug use is good, but I was really talking about recreational drug use
also go for armycel if you make it out you get benifits and pensions and a badass status.

JFL if you think your average incel would survive basic training, I know for a fact I'm currently not fit enough for that, and a lot of these guys have wives, gf's, children, etc as their "motivation" to tolerate all the abuse and trials, imagine being sexless sex starved virgin, being shouted at by a chadlite/chad about how worthless you are while being commanded to due arduous physical activities

I would end up killing my drill sergeant, doubt they are accepting recruits right now anyways

Last edited:
You guys get paid free time? Cries in amazon warehouse worker :cryfeels:

I suppose my only fear in that regard would be if I made it to my early retirement but then ironically could no longer derive satisfaction from what I used to use to cope

I'm starting to wonder what you mean by "satisfaction"

There's no state of mind you need to be in to enjoy eating tasty foods, to enjoy not having to work, to enjoy sex with a beautiful woman, etc

So it seems like you are talking about something mental rather than something physical, when I say satisfaction, I mean physical satisfaction

Its not as if your state of mind can literally render taste to not be experienced, I think you are hoping for too much in life, after everything we've experienced existence will always be something sour, were mentally scarred and those scars aren't ever going anywhere

This is why my focus is on objective goals, and my goals are about physical satisfaction

This is why I don't get what you mean when you say you won't be able to "derive" it, when you eat food you taste it, it requires no choice on your part, taste takes place automatically

If you fuck a beautiful woman you will experience orgasms, it doesn't require you to be in a state of mind to "derive" anything, you will enjoy having sex with her, especially if you haven't had much sex in your life

Your focus seems to be on things you can't have - "being desired", "falling in love", "continuing your legacy (children)", etc

As a nihilist you can't enjoy life if your focus is on the subjective, because you are too aware of how little subjective things matter, so from that point nothing will matter to you

The way you speak you sound old and tired like you are in your 50's, like sex isn't even a motivator for you because your libido is dead, if so there's no way someone as young as myself can advise you, you've reached a point in which I am unsure of what even I would do
You guys get paid free time? Cries in amazon warehouse worker :cryfeels:

Time for me to make some orders :feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Yeah man I hear you, I quit drugs a couple of years ago because my health was failing and I wasn’t accomplishing anything, though I still smoke weed and I know it is terrible for my motivation. I think my main issue is that to me death is actually a preferable option to having to work for something. Despite the fact I have a decent job, the sight of money in my bank account going up unfortunately doesn’t do it for me any more. A lot of people see that kind of anti-materialistic thinking as virtuous but I think that’s total bullshit. If anything I wish I was more materialistic so that I could derive satisfaction from moneymaxxing and I really don’t see any nobility in not taking interest in money as I think the only thing we can do in this shitty life is try to squeeze as much pleasure and satisfaction from it as we can, even when we are contriving it from totally arbitrary or artificial sources.

But these sources no longer appeal to me as feel like I have come to the point where I know that every internal mechanism that is tied to motivation is really just a coping mechanism to deal with inferiority (for all people, not just incels) and once the illusion is broken it just can’t be unseen.

take some shrooms if you want a real ego death

you havent done shrooms or any psychedelics if you think they don't completely destroy your ego

If you need to take a drug to "destroy your ego", then its only temporary, in the same sense that an alcoholic gets temporary happiness from drinking, its not "real", its a "temporary state", you can easily just go right back to thinking as you did because your change in perspective doesn't have a strong foundation in objective reasoning, its just "a feeling you got when you were high", a completely subjective experience that differs from person to person

Not only that, psychedelics can be dangerous to the well being of your mental health, it affects everyone differently and there's no telling how it might affect me, so I wouldn't even bother taking the risk as I'm already where I need to be when it comes to ego

Last edited:
Yeah next week I'll resume work on my game. I work from home but for some reasons not even I understand, next week is free for me. Problem is that I also have to study to get admitted into uni to STEMmaxx :feelsrope:

I'm not a wagecel

This is why my focus is on objective goals, and my goals are about physical satisfaction

This is why I don't get what you mean when you say you won't be able to "derive" it, when you eat food you taste it, it requires to choice on your part, taste takes place automatically

The way you speak you sound old and tired like you are in your 50's, like sex isn't even a motivator for you because your libido is dead, if so there's no way someone as young as myself can advise you
Haha, I know I sound like an old man despite the fact I’m in my mid 20s. I’m not looking for advice from you, I don’t think there’s any combination of words that could change the way I think, I just enjoy discussion really.

What you described are hedonistic practices that induce pleasure, but they will not bring about happiness or even contentment. An obese neck beard likely experiences an abundance of pleasure as he stuffs his face all day, but the diminishing effect of pleasure tied to dopamine and serotonin have an exponentially decreasing half life and will not keep you satisfied for long if you experience them in over abundance. I doubt Hugh Hefner gained much pleasure even from orgies with gorgeous women towards the end of his life given how repetitive the experience must’ve been for him. I don’t want to dissuade you from following your chosen path, but this is what awaits those who think they can find contentment in an over abundance of pleasure.

Your focus seems to be on things you can't have - "being desired", "falling in love", "continuing your legacy (children)", etc
These are the common incel tropes, and counter arguments to the IT narrative that all people here care about is sex. Even they honestly don’t appeal to me any more as again, they just seem illusory to me and I can’t escape the knowledge I’m just a pathetic animal enslaved to my own nature whenever I feel that emptiness inside that people will tell you these things are supposed to satiate.
As a nihilist you can't enjoy life if your focus is on the subjective, because you are too aware of how little subjective things matter, so from that point nothing will matter to you
This is high IQ and you’re right, but there is no going back from this realisation and you can’t break a focus on the subjective once it has already been established. I actually think that in order to have any kind of reason for living you have to exercise some degree of self-deception (this is why every independently developing civilisation invented its own model of spirituality and religion) and I have destroyed these imperatives in becoming too aware of their illusory nature. This is why I can’t even feel sadness either, only pleasure and pain, and though the dualism present in the struggle between these two forces is part of what makes life meaningful, I think it is the struggle between happiness and sadness that truly consummates that meaning, and that struggle is well and truly dead to me.

If you need to take a drug to "destroy your ego", then its only temporary, in the same sense that an alcoholic gets temporary happiness from drinking, its not "real", its a "temporary state", you can easily just go right back to thinking as you did because your change in perspective doesn't have a strong foundation in objective reasoning, its just "a feeling you got when you were high", a completely subjective experience that differs from person to person

Not only that, psychedelics can be dangerous to the well being of your mental health, it affects everyone differently and there's no telling how it might affect me, so I wouldn't even bother taking the risk as I'm already where I need to be when it comes to ego
psychedelics have been proven to leave permanent effects on people just google it. A personal friend of mine has revealed to me that acid has bascially gotten rid of his fear and increased his openness with people.

So you're telling me that even if drugs improve you or get you further in life you wouldn’t do them because its only “temporary”? who cares if its temporary. drugs are basically cheat codes in real life. most rich ceo’s take drugs to enhance their minds

Actual workers in the US got nothing. They are "essential". The only ones off are teachers, clergy, and other worthless types.

What you described are hedonistic practices that induce pleasure, but they will not bring about happiness or even contentment

I agree that it won't make me "happy", and when you read my beliefs about happiness you'll understand why I don't see happiness as a valid criteria for judging your state in life or making life choices, its too subjective

As for contentment, yes I would be very content, saying you wouldn't be content through physical satisfaction is like saying you won't get full by eating food, I will be satisfied so I will be content

But like I said you are searching for something outside of physical satisfaction in life whereas I am not, my criteria for contentment is met much more easily than yours is

HAPPINESS:
Happiness is subjective, it is rarely if ever truly attained because its standard is determined by the beliefs and mindset of the person chasing after it, it is dictated by two variables (Personal Standards and/or Ignorance of Standards). There are people out there in life whose lives are complete shit in comparison to ours in terms of standards of living, but they are "happier" than us, and they want to keep living while we feel suicidal, and that's because of:

1. Personal Standards - Their standards for existence are low, they don't want for much, could be because they'd suffered so much in life before that the meager pleasures they have now are enough in comparison to the past, could be because they have low self esteem and consider what they currently have "enough for someone like me", at the end of the day, they are "happy" based on the standards of living they have for their own life.

2. Ignorance of Standards - They are unaware of how much better their standards of living could be (e.g. someone born in some remote/tribal village/community with barely any technology). For example someone born in an amish community and is never exposed to any technology or modern media, or someone born in a monastery in some mountain in china and they have never left that community. They likely feel more satisfied and fulfilled with life than we ever will, but that's simply because they don't know what they are missing out on. If a 10/10 stacy walked up into said monastery in a bikini and an Ipad with a movie playing on it, that same guy who had "discovered nirvana" (a state of perfect happiness and enlightenment) would lose his shit and that would throw his peace out the window, he'll now realize many things he wanted deep down that he wasn't even truly aware of, entertainment, to have his lust satiated rather than repressed and controlled, etc.

The Amish are a better example of this, they have this rite of passage called Rumspringa,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumspringa
A lot of amish youths after going through this period never return to their communities because they now know the life they are missing out on, the phrase "ignorance is bliss" means "ignorance is happiness", its part of happiness, not knowing what you're missing out on allows you to set lower standards for happiness, and the mere introduction of those things into your consciousness destroys any peace of mind you had, your happiness is now sub par because you know your life could be more enjoyable now.

You can cope and deny all you want at that point, but you'll always know deep down its true.

Happiness is based on the limitations one places on themselves (ego, goals, etc) and the limitations that life placed on them (birth place, physical/mental disabilities, etc)

That's why I don't aspire to be "happy", I aspire to be "physically satisfied" and "stress free", that criteria is much more objective than "being happy", because talk to the average person who says they are "happy" and they live stressful and problematic lives, and that's because their personal standards for themselves revolves around "facing challenges", so they never stop chasing after more stresses in life, and they are always stuck wondering why they never feel "truly satisfied". Its because they are playing the game wrong, life isn't an endless series of achievements to be met, and that's the mindset (((they))) have indoctrinated onto the masses to keep us "happy and busy worker drones" while they actually enjoy what a fulfilling life is aboue (peace and prosperity).

drugs are basically cheat codes in real life. most rich ceo’s take drugs to enhance their minds

1. Its a cheat code that can fuck you up, some people have psychotic breaks after doing certain drugs, especially shit like acid

2. Those rich ceo's take drugs for recreational purposes, this whole "enhance your mind" stuff is cope, its nonsense

Its like you are being vague on purpose

Ritalin, which increases the concentration of certain neurotransmitters in the brain that control reasoning, problem-solving and other behaviors, is frequently used by college students as a “study enhancer.”

It didn't actually enhance YOUR MIND, it temporarily increases your ability to absorb information, almost like overclocking your computer to increase its performance (which isn't an "upgrade" or "enhancement" like changing hardware)

That's completely different from drugs like acid which are purely recreational, nothing is even temporarily improved, its just a "far out maaaan" experience, it doesn't have any actual benefit, its just a placebo

If you are using Ritalin to study I think that's great and its pretty smart to use drugs that way, but don't try to paint drugs like its some kind of magical tool that benefits you no matter the drug, as though psychedelics actually offer you something in life, a trippy experience doesn't do anything for you, it doesn't benefit you in any objective way

You are reminding me of this video with how much you try to make drugs sound like magic JFL:

Last edited:
I agree that it won't make me "happy", and when you read my beliefs about happiness you'll understand why I don't see happiness as a valid criteria for judging your state in life or making life choices, its too subjective

As for contentment, yes I would be very content, saying you wouldn't be content through physical satisfaction is like saying you won't get full by eating food, I will be satisfied so I will be content

But like I said you are searching for something outside of physical satisfaction in life whereas I am not, my criteria for contentment is met much more easily than yours is

1. Its a cheat code that can fuck you up, some people have psychotic breaks after doing certain drugs, especially shit like acid

2. Those rich ceo's take drugs for recreational purposes, this whole "enhance your mind" stuff is cope, its nonsense

Its like you are being vague on purpose

Ritalin, which increases the concentration of certain neurotransmitters in the brain that control reasoning, problem-solving and other behaviors, is frequently used by college students as a “study enhancer.”

It didn't actually enhance YOUR MIND, it temporarily increases your ability to absorb information, almost like overclocking your computer to increase its performance (which isn't an "upgrade" or "enhancement" like changing hardware)

That's completely different from drugs like acid which are purely recreational, nothing is even temporarily improved, its just a "far out maaaan" experience, it doesn't have any actual benefit, its just a placebo

If you are using Ritalin to study I think that's great and its pretty smart to use drugs that way, but don't try to paint drugs like its some kind of magical tool that benefits you no matter the drug, as though psychedelics actually offer you something in life, a trippy experience doesn't do anything for you, it doesn't benefit you in any objective way

You are reminding me of this video with how much you try to make drugs sound like magic JFL:

adhd drugs are the only thing i would consider helpful in aquiring new information and helping you remember it (adderal, ritalin, modafinal).

However, psychedelics really do make social situations much easier to navigate if you microdose on them.

Weed, alc, even coke are just social drugs that you use in the moment. If you dont already know unlike other incels on this site, social interaction and connections are everything. i think its very important to use drigs to your advantage and help socialize with people, i know i cant when i’m not on any.

Interesting observations on happiness and I agree for the most part, so I think the main point of contention here is semantic rather than substantive. I think your ‘criteria for contentment’ being set as merely having your physical appetites satiated is a slippery slope that will devolve into compulsion eventually because that is the nature of humanity as a species. When we grow accustomed to what we have, we always yearn for more, especially when all we have is pleasure and we are not anchored to some external (usually imaginary) reason for living like many are with religion, or the immortal notion of carrying on one’s legacy through the rearing of children.

It is a rare type of person that can satisfy themself with physical comforts alone, and that is a lonely path that gets more compulsive the longer you spend on it. Do you just plan to live out your days indulging in the finest foods and most expensive whores until you drop dead? This is how Weinsteins, Epsteins, Cosbys and R Kellys are born. One day it won’t be enough.

Do you just plan to live out your days indulging in the finest foods and most expensive whores until you drop dead?

My focus is not on expense, something doesn't have to be expensive to be good, pretty sure I can go to Czech Republic and fuck some white jailbait for as low as $50 US or slightly higher (in certain areas), I'd enjoy that way more than spending thousands for a "high end escort" and wasting my time eating a dinner I didn't even want to pay for

Also it doesn't have to be the "finest" foods, I just want to eat fast food every now and then, maybe some cheese cake every two weeks, and regular home cooked meals

I think people underestimate how enjoyable your life can be when you don't have to work for what you have, if I could have everything I have now (plus access to cheap whores) and not have to work to get it, I'd be completely content, I don't need much, I just need the free time to enjoy it

This is how Weinsteins, Epsteins, Cosbys and R Kellys are born

You say that like its a bad thing

This just sounds like more "moralfag" cope to me

Wouldn't you rather live like a king for a few years and then fall than to live like a pleb like we are now for decades and hoping for death each day, I know which one I'd prefer

If I end up like Weinstein or Cosby THEN THAT'S A WIN, I FUCKING BEAT LIFE (well in my book)

I was supposed to die a virgin or spend my life betabuxxing some bitch with multiple kids out of wedlock, but instead I died as a man who got to indulge on all of his whims and fantasies, I'd have lived more in 5 years than 90% of the planet lives in 80 years

If you are going to die anyways, why not die having had an enjoyable life

It is a rare type of person that can satisfy themself with physical comforts alone

The black pill is also a rare perspective, truth is there is nothing more than physical comforts in life, even mental comforts are just what we experience from physical reactions (chemical reactions in the brain), its all physical

People just like to delude themselves into thinking "its more"

Last edited:
My focus is not on expense, something doesn't have to be expensive to be good, pretty sure I can go to Czech Republic and fuck some white jailbait for as low as $50 US or slightly higher (in certain areas), I'd enjoy that way more than spending thousands for a "high end escort" and wasting my time eating a dinner I didn't even want to pay for

Also it doesn't have to be the "finest" foods, I just want to eat fast food every now and then, maybe some cheese cake every two weeks, and regular home cooked meals

I think people underestimate how enjoyable your life can be when you don't have to work for what you have, if I could have everything I have now (plus access to cheap whores) and not have to work to get it, I'd be completely content, I don't need much, I just need the free time to enjoy it

Wouldn't you rather live like a king for a few years and then fall than to live like a pleb like we are now for decades and hoping for death each day, I know which one I'd prefer

If I end up like Weinstein or Cosby THEN THAT'S A WIN, I FUCKING BEAT LIFE (well in my book)

I was supposed to die a virgin or spend my life betabuxxing some bitch with multiple kids out of wedlock, but instead I died as a man who got to indulge on all of his whims and fantasies, I'd have lived more in 5 years than 90% of the planet lives in 80 years

If you are going to die anyways, why not die having had an enjoyable life

The black pill is also a rare perspective, truth is there is nothing more than physical comforts in life, even mental comforts are just what we experience from physical reactions (chemical reactions in the brain), its all physical

People just like to delude themselves into thinking "its more"
weinstein is so fucking lucky tbh he had the best incel life ever im jealous tbh

weinstein is so fucking lucky tbh he had the best incel life ever im jealous tbh

This, JFL at people acting like "he lost", he got to live like a God King up until he was old and decrepit, I would have put out a statement to rub it in everyones faces and then roped JFL

This, JFL at people acting like "he lost", he got to live like a God King up until he was old and decrepit, I would have put out a statement to rub it in everyones faces and then roped JFL
lmao same i would’ve have just said on twitter that i have fucked more prime females than the whole world combined and then just shot myself lmao. its like a normie saying he wouldn’t want to be a king, like yeah sure you wouldn't man.

Have you fucked whores before? And if so have you done it habitually on a consistent basis? It is not as gratifying as you’re making out, which leads me to believe you have a somewhat romanticised view of what you are in for. Unless you are getting fucked up, taking copious amounts of cocaine with a group of friends in a villa or hotel suit and the girls are in on the act then you may be disappointed with what you find. I would never visit a hooker whilst sober again, it is a cold and sterile transaction I would not recommend.

The black pill

I’m not morally posturing here, the compulsions of these men led to their downfall and if you ask them now if it was worth it they will tell you ‘no’ and not out of a sense of shame for having been caught, but regret for having fucked up the rest of their lives and becoming geriatric in a jail cell as you enter the last phase of your life is not fun. Roping is easier said than done, even in the free world, it becomes harder and messier on the inside under the eye of supervision. I think Epstein may have had a helping hand and I’m not a usual conspiracy theorist.

thats hits so close to home ngl :feelscry:

i got completely freed from work cause i work in food service and now i get paid fully for rotting at home , by the state ( germany ) .
But still im doing what i always do ,
procrastinating and rotting all day .
I have been rotting for 9 Days straight now .
and my quarantine will.probably last at least 2 months .
PAID VACATION and im wasting it doing nothing .
letting myself down again .
thanks for this Thread it reminded me .

Many of us will just get laid off instead