Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Noticed an incel in my neighborhood

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Recently I noticed there is an incel in my neighborhood. Most mornings when I am driving to work I see him walking to his work/school or bus stop? Today Saturday and I saw him walking back home with fishing pole in hand. So this incel either walked or took bus to a fishing hole.

Should I try to befriend him? I would have gone fishing today had someone invited me. Not sure how old he is, early 20s maybe? I don’t really want to be friends with a teenager.
Anyone? @needsolution

Last edited:
Whats he look like physically?

Whats he look like physically?
White, brown hair, normal height probably 5’9. Dresses like a nerd. Always has headphones in like an autist. Not to shit on the guy but I don’t see anything about him that a woman would be attracted to. Walks funny like most incels.

White, brown hair, normal height probably 5’9. Dresses like a nerd. Always has headphones in like an autist. Not to shit on the guy but I don’t see anything about him that a woman would be attracted to. Walks funny like most incels.
How do you even imagine approaching him?

How do you even imagine approaching him?
Not sure. Maybe just walk around the neighborhood for exercise or when walking the dog and say what’s up bro?
Perhaps he could become my apprentice like in Star Wars. And I can teach him the way of the black pill.

Literally me

based autist

Not sure. Maybe just walk around the neighborhood for exercise or when walking the dog and say what’s up bro?
Perhaps he could become my apprentice like in Star Wars. And I can teach him the way of the black pill.
Just saying, if you did that to me I would freak out and think that either you want to rob me or hurt me in another way.

He probably goes fishing for JB pussy at a nearby elementary school

Just saying, if you did that to me I would freak out and think that either you want to rob me or hurt me in another way.
What’s wrong with saying what’s up to a neighbor?

Wouldn’t immediately black pill him. That’s a gradual thing.

images

What’s wrong with saying what’s up to a neighbor?

Wouldn’t immediately black pill him. That’s a gradual thing.

images
Are you USAcel? Here where I live greeting and approaching random ppl is weird.

Are you USAcel? Here where I live greeting and approaching random ppl is weird.
Yes I’m a burger cel. Saying hello to people you pass in your own neighborhood is normal. There are no “through streets” in my neighborhood so everyone walking the side walk is either a neighbor or someone looking to cause trouble which is rare.

How do you know he's an incel? Did you sense his toxic misogynistic personality when you saw him?

How do you know he's an incel? Did you sense his toxic misogynistic personality when you saw him?
Yes he doesn’t seem like the type of guy who has seen many movies with female protagonists.

Tbh maybe he’s happily married and has kids, but I have a pretty good celdar detector. And seeing him walk home alone with fishing gear solidified my theory of incel.

i dont know bro

What's he look like facially?

Not sure really. Not Chad. His back is usually to me since he’s walking down the street heading the same way I’m driving.

Found the inkel :soy:

If he is young maybe he can be a sexhaver. Never understimate actual people. I know this because even guys that I used to believe they were losers like me had something or sexbudies and things like that.

@Newbie17 lives in the same area in Norilsk as me, Im lucky to know one incel.

Wtf that was me. I just went fishing with my grandfather you stalking cuck

Personally i just look at strangers as being an enemy i haven't met yet.
Demotivationus A STRANGER is just an enemy you havent made 137243443010

All that matters is facial bones and height. If you don't know what his face looks like then you can't be sure he is incel.

I got a look at his face Friday. Nothing attractive. Kinda looks like Down syndrome but doesn’t have Down syndrome.

did you meet him

did you meet him
No, just saw him walking down the street as I do most mornings and made a point of it to catch a glimpse of his face.

How do you know he’s a virgin?

Just ask him about fishing.

I don’t know for a fact but I’m pretty good at spotting an incel.
How do you tell if someone is Incel or just autistic, high inhib, shy?

You should give him a chance tbh.
He is probably friendless virgin

Hey dude it was me, why didnt you say hi?

Just ask him about fishing.
That’s a good idea.
How do you tell if someone is Incel or just autistic, high inhib, shy?
Usually if autistic they are also incel if male. This is very black pilled but I just put myself in the shoes of a foid and ask if there is anything about that a female would be attracted to. In his case no, other than being white.

You shouldn't mention driving when LastGerman is around