Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Noticing my hair loss has led me to another racepill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If you're white and you shave your head, it isn't that bad since you'll look like this.
latest

Meanwhile, if you shave your head while ethnic...
sFooKzjO7koCOWiVvLuS0w5TS1m2ue6AKOGb_Yd0xIU.jpg

Whites look like garbage bald. Every race does. Only bones can save you

Hair loss pill destroyed me . You automatically look like 59 year old creep

but whites have better bones than ethnics
If that was true no whites would be here.

Having good bones isn't a race specific trait.

That's retarded cumskin cope

You got unlucky just like everyone else here.

"I may be an incel b-but my race has to the best bones" Scrotalumpus head ass

Last edited:

They are better looking, why deny it?

im sorry but thats a retarded argument you're a moron!

Whites can have higher IQ on average than ethnics, doesn't mean all ethnics are retarded. Whites on average get better nutrition and proper development in comparison to brown skins. Whites therefore get more vitamin K in their diets. Therefore their bones are more developed vs browns. Doesn't mean ALL whites get this advantage. It doesn't mean there are NO white incels. I know you cope by pretending to be a gorilla. No need to act like you have the brain of one too, boyo

Have you ever seen bald white guys outside of movies?

500 years ago this used to be legit

91eW0PzGHBL.__AC_SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Nobody is religious in 2020 though

So many guys will find themselves suffering in 2020, truly this is the worst time to be alive as a guy

It's a lookism gimmick, don't waste time on gay fetishist faggots

Whites can have higher IQ on average than ethnics, doesn't mean all ethnics are retarded. Whites on average get better nutrition and proper development in comparison to brown skins. Whites therefore get more vitamin K in their diets. Therefore their bones are more developed vs browns. Doesn't mean ALL whites get this advantage. It doesn't mean there are NO white incels. I know you cope by pretending to be a gorilla. No need to act like you have the brain of one too, boyo
I'm honestly glad im not this pathetic. I seriously don't know how people like you wake up every day expecting a foid to fall for you while being the embodiment of human garbage. If theres one thing i take solace in, its that you wont procreate and you'll die alone miserable spouting garbage that fits your retarded smooth brained world view.

This is the last time i'll bother responding to you. Imagine a literal Gorilla being more intelligent than you.

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

I won't bother. If it helps people cope here saying retarded shit like this then i'll let them. Not like it changes how the world actually is outside of a computer screen

Imagine a literal Gorilla being more intelligent than you.
Yeah cope, honestly I gave you a proper response with facts backed by science and studies. not your typical incel headcannons. Yet you run away from the situation like a complete spineless pussy. I am not a white man btw. LOL

Honestly you're one of the only ethnics who would look at a spreadsheet that compares every major difference between whites and ethnics and stubbornly ignores it while its right there in your face. I am an ethnic. But not a delusional one like you
lol your iq is equal to the smallest manlet alive, in feet

Last edited:
You think all bald whites look like that? :feelskek:

If the average white man has that head shape then how are they even Incels??

I mean cmon man did you really just use picture of a FICTIONAL Chad 47 as a representation of the average white man?? :feelskek:

If you're white and you shave your head, it isn't that bad since you'll look like this.
I think I am white. But I'm ugly with dark hair and eyes. So I guess it doesn't matter what race you are as long as you are ugly and bald.

Cope, rice countries are poorer than Western countries but have higher average IQ.

Cope, rice countries are poorer than Western countries but have higher average IQ.

Past studies on the Flynn effect have been criticized for possibly exaggerating the extent of the Flynn effect due to changes in intelligence measures due to the use of different tests.

But this is only china :feelscry:, could also be better diets but whites have the most nobel prizes and innovations so

latest

Meanwhile, if you shave your head while ethnic...
sFooKzjO7koCOWiVvLuS0w5TS1m2ue6AKOGb_Yd0xIU.jpg

Holy fuck that ethnic pic hair is brutal. I wonder if he steroid/testomaxxed would he look better with a shaved haid?

This is so wrong.. Im balding already and when i shave i will look like a holocaustsurvivor...

Past studies on the Flynn effect have been criticized for possibly exaggerating the extent of the Flynn effect due to changes in intelligence measures due to the use of different tests.

But this is only china :feelscry:, could also be better diets but whites have the most nobel prizes and innovations so
Only the first one addresses IQ, and it is a blog JFL. Also, it's not just China as Japan, South Korea, Singapore, etc also have higher IQ's than western countries, and even Asians in the West have higher IQ's than their other groups (except Jews), so different tests can't be the reason.

The flynn test isn't in effect anymore in America and such anyways I think, that was present from 1900s and such cause people had worse nutrition or other factors, but IQ scores have been decreasing now for the last few decades as far I'm aware.

As for noble prizes, I think nepotism is more at play than anything, as even more than whites, Jews are even more disproportionally winning nobel prizes and I'm sure you can figure out why. Don't you find it a little weird how Iran publishes more scientific papers than any country in the Middle East yet hasn't won a single prize in any scientific field, yet Israel has won so many? I think it is obvious that nobel prizes are mostly rigged for people from Western countries and their friends.

As for innovations, I think overall whites have probably invented the most in modern times because of the industrial revolution occuring in Britain, and the English world, Germany, and maybe 1 or 2 other white nations did almost all the innovations in the previous centuries. But if you look at today, the best way to see is look at how many patents are applied for in a country.

When we look at this, whites aren't disproportionally innovating these days compared to other countries, despite having a lot of the richest countries with many importing smart non-white people from other countries.
This is so wrong.. Im balding already and when i shave i will look like a holocaustsurvivor...
brootal holocaust survivorpill
Holy fuck that ethnic pic hair is brutal. I wonder if he steroid/testomaxxed would he look better with a shaved haid?
the curry is gandhimaxxxing

Last edited:
Hitmanmaxxing is legit

2% keto shampoo + minox asap

How the average white male looks bald

A-1031-1500201712-1208.jpeg.jpg