Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Notifications?

• Thread starter Deleted member 279
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
This is the first time I've used an actual forum and I'm wondering if there's a way to know if someone has replied to one of your posts? Apart from checking each thread you've posted in every time.

If I remember correctly the admin said that that feature will be added soon. Its high priority I guess

I believe, while making a post, you can check a box that say to notify you in case of a response.

11gaijin said:
If I remember correctly the admin said that that feature will be added soon. Its high priority I guess

That's great news.

DeformedIncel said:
I believe, while making a post, you can check a box that say to notify you in case of a response.

You can only subscribe to the entire thread and get notified for every post at the moment, if I've understood it correctly.

Notifications must be implemented or it's over tbh tbh

Weed said:

Why do you say tbh twice? And what exactly does it mean? I assumed to be honest.

11gaijin said:
Weed said:

Why do you say tbh twice? And what exactly does it mean? I assumed to be honest.

Autism but no real explanation tbh tbh... Lookism user always did tbh tbhs and I found it funny as well as his gif usages tbh tbh https://lookism.net/search.php?action=results&sid=81c56ed4606d238e9543d4d3b87ad5e4

Weed said:
11gaijin said:
Weed said:

Autism but no real explanation tbh tbh... Lookism user always did tbh tbhs and I found it funny as well as his gif usages tbh tbh https://lookism.net/search.php?action=results&sid=81c56ed4606d238e9543d4d3b87ad5e4

hehe yeah its funny, kek

aren't forum subscriptions what you're looking for?

bottom left of the page

FqXBJYC.png

blickpall said:
aren't forum subscriptions what you're looking for?

bottom left of the page

Doesn't this subscribe to the entire thread and every post that's made on it? I want notifications only when someone replies to one of my threads/posts.

PM notifications are so clunky :/

Damn, this takes me back. I wonder how OP is doing these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.