Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Now Im not even allowed to go in public spaces

• Thread starter Deleted member 23968
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23968

Self-banned
-
I live alone with my parents, I dont have a home as I cannot work because of psychic troubles. I dont have many leisure; as I have few friends and that I dont dare call them;
But one leisure is taht on every sunday I go to the public library in border of town. Its a charmant and very high modern place it is a very high space with high windows offering view on the river ; so I use to go there every weekend I love the quiet mood and books but recently I heard some band of young girls laughing when I passed near of them. A recent event made me sad. I crossed a couple of young girl in the escalator and I notice one of them suddenly trying to repress a laugh when she crossed me; there was nobody else in the escalator nothing funny her friend didnt laugh remained quiet face but discovering the other girl laughing without fear to hurt me, - young foids do not care about hurting you by jiggling - I realized it was maybe about me, because I am seen either as a weird man always single , either a loser, who has no friend and has none to visit and nothing else to do else than going here ; this is the 3rd or 4th time I notice this and it made me very sad; As in France we recently came over from a lock down, I dont have many opportunity meet people and there the few only walks I can have to have a few pleasure; and then i got laughed ; I feel ashamed; it's true I go oftenly there every week, Some finally spotted me as a weird loser; now I realised that I am not allowed to go to my loved places any longer because, femoids who are submitted to social pressure, have judged me as a lone loser and see me as ridiculous. What a definitive brutal lifefuel

Last edited:
Sounds rough. We all know what's like

BTW lifefuel means things that make you feel a little better. This is not lifefuel

And IT cucks will just tell you to go out there and have fun. Fact is, there's no fun outside for ugly autistic men like us. It's over.

I dont have a home as I cannot work because of psychic troubles.
Did you mean to say psychological troubles? Psychic would indicate spiritual or supernatural issues :ha..feels:

Are you ugly in a way that normies would find comical? Like a weird shaped nose or widely spaced eyes or big ears or somethn?

The isolation never ends