Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting now i'm suddenly going insanely obsessed with college-age girls including early 20s (20-22)

and become the next Walter Lewin, JFL, even being an IQmogging MITcel won't save ya
Exactly the real issue now is the women can hold you hostage even if you didn’t bump their grades or do anything wrong and only fucked them with their consent lol. In reverse when it’s female profs with male students notice they get off east and nobody cares (because it’s not a big deal — it’s also not a big deal in reverse but you know society and it’s double standards for men).
Then women will hold you hostage basically and threaten you if you banged them as a prof or authority figure (extortion) — the only way would be if they were dumb and there was absolutely zero evidence so they lost in court but it’s not worth the risk. Even if the woman was blatantly lying which happens all the fucking time despite women’s proclamations that it doesn’t and that “”””””rape”””””” is the more common than breathing and “the worst problem on planet earth” (oh no I had to have sex with someone I didn’t want to — the end of the world!!)

Last edited:
20 above is the perfect age for women

this is incredibly depressing to read, not sure why
it's a moment of introspection, maybe at some point you were a normal person or a sad person getting bullied, but nonetheless a pretty basic individual. Now, you're browsing forums where people post stuff like this and likely having a trash adult life. Your brain made that difference feel tangible.

7-8 years of sexual activity with other men
I don't think most men or even blackpilled will care tbh
I like this age because it's when there brains are bit mature however I would still fuck a 16 year old

I don't think most men or even blackpilled will care tbh
I like this age because it's when there brains are bit mature however I would still fuck a 16 year old
just saying, it's not like young women under 20 are attainable to the average man anymore