Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Now it's finally ok to go ER in Brazil

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
That's why I vote only for the most incompetent and corrupted politicians.

"The court decided in a 6-5 vote on Thursday that a person can be imprisoned only after all appeals to higher courts have been exhausted. The tie-breaking vote was cast by chief justice, José Dias Toffoli."

You can kill as many people as you want and you can get away scot-free. The government wants people to go ER. It's legal to kill people in Brazil. Oh man, it's Friday night and there are a lot of couples enjoying themselves in bars and shopping malls. :feelshaha:

Vote for incompetent and corrupt individuals, my friends. Those people will only work for their own interests, but they'll end up creating hell on Earth to reach their goals. If we can't be happy together, then we should all be miserable together. That's the mindset that we, incels, must have.

Damn that's crazy as fuck. Imagine if US did something like that

Just nuke this shithole.

By the way, a guy went ER two days ago here in Brazil.

In America that's the only way to vote.

Their are no decent politicians around here.
Damn that's crazy as fuck. Imagine if US did something like that
Sure. For black immigrants, add the Muslim card and your ok to kill as much as you want!

wew
considering the west is going to be you in a few decades unless society completely collapses, we ought to see some fun shit coming

That won't lower Brazils homicide rate :feelskek:

Brazil needs to start a war with somebody.

Vote for incompetent and corrupt individuals, my friends. Those people will only work for their own interests, but they'll end up creating hell on Earth to reach their goals. If we can't be happy together, then we should all be miserable together. That's the mindset that we, incels, must have.

:feelskek:

If we can't be happy together, then we should all be miserable together. That's the mindset that we, incels, must have.
I don't agree.I'm seeking to cause chaos.I'm apathetic to it happening.

That's the problem when your country is run by 90 IQ mulattoes. South America could be one of the richest places in the world with their insane natural resources, they don't even have any of the problems that Africa has/had with colonialism and artificial borders being drawn. Its just non stop fuck up, proof that only whites and asians have ever been able to build and maintain advanced civilizations.

That's the problem when your country is run by 90 IQ mulattoes. South America could be one of the richest places in the world with their insane natural resources, they don't even have any of the problems that Africa has/had with colonialism and artificial borders being drawn. Its just non stop fuck up, proof that only whites and asians have ever been able to build and maintain advanced civilizations.

If by white you mean anglo-saxon, then you're correct. I don't put other whites in the same category. Portuguese, Spanish, Italians, Romanians and other white folks of Latin heritage are just as incompetent as Brazilians. Anglos are the true whites. They created the most vibrant and industrialized society in the world. As for Asians, only the Japanese are civilized. Other than that, I agree with your views. Race mixing didn't help Brazil either. But it's too late now. At least, I won't reproduce. I won't be summoning another soul to this hell hole.

South Africa really had the chance

Based.

Didn't two guys go ER in Brazil in March at a school?
I remember because literally a day or two days later Brenton Tarrant went ER.

I’m against it because innocents could be killed and shit.

Brazil has become a leftist shit hole. Can confirm through experience. I was there in 2015.

Didn't two guys go ER in Brazil in March at a school?
I remember because literally a day or two days later Brenton Tarrant went ER.

Yeah. They only killed incel-tier guys though. They had planned to rape and murder as many JBs as possible along with their boyfriends, but they only managed to kill a few ugly ethnic guys and two staff members.

Well, this creates a loophole. Hypothetically speaking, what if my cultured tastes drive me to have relations with a 12-year-old JB. That means if I got caught, I wouldn't have to go to jail until I have exhausted all my appeals in court. I could claim that I'm a transager stuck in an old man's body. Brazil is complete lawless right now. I smell ascension, boyos!

Yeah. They only killed incel-tier guys though. They had planned to rape and murder as many JBs as possible along with their boyfriends, but they only managed to kill a few ugly ethnic guys and two staff members.
That's what happens when you have a shitty revolver.
I saw the other guy punching a female in the CCTV footage, just lol.

brasil seems to get a lot of er cases that are barely reported.i remember that around 6-8 months ago this guy went er in his school and killed 4 people(if i am not mistaken.)

Brazil has a very high murder rate anyways

RIP Inca Empire

Well, this creates a loophole. Hypothetically speaking, what if my cultured tastes drive me to have relations with a 12-year-old JB. That means if I got caught, I wouldn't have to go to jail until I have exhausted all my appeals in court. I could claim that I'm a transager stuck in an old man's body. Brazil is complete lawless right now. I smell ascension, boyos!

JB Culture is a thing in Brazil, I think @NEETAndTidy made a post about it

JB Culture is a thing in Brazil, I think @NEETAndTidy made a post about it

Yes. Parents are not overprotective. Just the other day, I saw a super hot JB standing by herself at the bus stop. She was dressed like a slut. I have all these good quality foods lying around, but I can't eat anything.

Lifefuel for brazilcels indeed

That's why I vote only for the most incompetent and corrupted politicians.

"The court decided in a 6-5 vote on Thursday that a person can be imprisoned only after all appeals to higher courts have been exhausted. The tie-breaking vote was cast by chief justice, José Dias Toffoli."

You can kill as many people as you want and you can get away scot-free. The government wants people to go ER. It's legal to kill people in Brazil. Oh man, it's Friday night and there are a lot of couples enjoying themselves in bars and shopping malls. :feelshaha:

Is it true that brazil if full of big ass beutiful women or is this a steretype? what is the extent of this stereotype?

To all the brazilcels out there, don't go ER on BrazilianSmegma :feelshmm:

Is it true that brazil if full of big ass beutiful women or is this a steretype? what is the extent of this stereotype?

Most are ugly black/mixed females, especially in the nothern parts. Brazilian women are genetic trash.

Most are ugly black/mixed females, especially in the nothern parts. Brazilian women are genetic trash.

Yet the media portrays them as beautiful and exotic. Same with curry foids. If people only knew the truth about how ugly curry foids here in curry land look.

yeah i now exactly those women, the black brazilian women- their ghetto jelled blond hair- the middle brazil and south brazil have many beutiful women

doesn't brazil have the most attractive thickest bitches?