Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now it's legit OVER

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
My graphics card died.. This is probably the worst torture is when something happens with PC.. jfl my number 1 source of rotting rip.

I lost my pc many months ago...

Fuark glad I've got old graphics card.. I don't care about playing games..
I will use it to browse incels and ewhore on a new graphics card
Facade said:
I lost my pc many months ago...
and u r not on pc now? :c

Loool this graphics card even has better temperatures and it's older also 2nd fan is broken so it runs on one lol. gonna try to play something tbh

Weed said:

Yes I am using my phone at the moment and I made every single post here on my phone.

Facade said:
Weed said:
Yes I am using my phone at the moment and I made every single post here on my phone.
Fuck that tbh.. No PC for months and only phone.. I would kms tbh especially when my phone discharges fast and charing cable is loose.

RIP r9 290
Welcome gtx 560 TI.. I got global in CS GO with it on 1024 resolution tbh

Make a new one.

Weed said:
Fuck that tbh.. No PC for months and only phone.. I would kms tbh especially when my phone discharges fast and charing cable is loose.

RIP r9 290

I actually prefer posting on my phone tbh

Yeah the r9 290 was at least an average card but the 560ti is completely outdated

I'll get a pc with a 1060 or 1070 soon

Facade said:
Weed said:

RIP r9 290

I actually prefer posting on my phone tbh
Yeah the r9 290 was at least an average card but the 560ti is completely outdated
I'll get a pc with a 1060 or 1070 soon

I remember when 560ti was the top one and everyone loved it. :/ r9 290 is avg yes and it was a good card until it broke down..
I haven't watched reviews or anything about PC components for the past 1 year so 1060 and 1070 are the new nVidias right? How much are you going to buy them for? I would need some budget graphics card

tbh my graphics card.. It was supposed to happen.. Because I didn't have motivation to find a job and moneymaxx but now I fucking do. Thanks fate tbh

Weed said:
I remember when 560ti was the top one and everyone loved it. :/ r9 290 is avg yes and it was a good card until it broke down..
I haven't watched reviews or anything about PC components for the past 1 year so 1060 and 1070 are the new nVidias right? How much are you going to buy them for? I would need some budget graphics card

The 1060 is a pretty good midrange card so you mjght as well buy one if you're playing on 1080p (It's in the 200 euro range) The 1070 is more expensive but it provides much more power

Facade said:
Weed said:
The 1060 is a pretty good midrange card so you mjght as well buy one if you're playing on 1080p (It's in the 200 euro range) The 1070 is more expensive but it provides much more power
Yeah I see 1060s prices are pretty good.. I see one now on ebay just for 100GBP.. about 115 euros.
I will check out videos about it.
Moneymax starts now.

Fuck. Broken components are hell.

its over for technologycels