Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now This Country Knows How To Protect Their Borders

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic

This is Iran. I admire these men. These are real men. Why can't Europe be as patriotic as these Iranians? These people are doing a much better job then Trump.

Europe is too (((tolerant))) for that
94723EED 7EBE 4C95 9256 1E5676FD6047

I respect these people a lot more than the tolerant ones. I like that they have machine guns pointed at the border. We could use some of these Iranians at our borders. Much better than the "cages". We are the laughing stick with the cages with children. Nobody is condemning Iran for protecting their borders.

Theres iranian flags on the left side but on the right it's iraqi flags, the truck is iraqi

I've seen that with my own eyes. I live in Brooklyn. I've SEEN some of those girls in person.
It's mostly, if not all, Jewish Girls who promote this garbage. By the way, those same Jewish Girls are very mean to me. I bet they have sex with Black Men too.

i thought you would say Israel tbh