Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now TRPer wants to get smart, just fucking LOL.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Taking care of your body is easy, you keep away from shitty foods and smash some deadlifts. How about your mind though? Here is a list of 8 things that you can start doing if you want to get smarter. It's about time you started taking care of your brain.

You have a god like physique. You get crap load of pseudo-IOIs (but 0 pussy). You take shower and have a nice personality and shit (and a subhuman face). You have almost everything to become a 9/10. What about the rest 1?

Yup, you got it right, you need to be "smart"!! Let's be smart buddy boyos. Are you ready? What? You failed your HS calculus? No one gives a shit about calculus, you dumb toxic piece of shit.

Now follow these fucking steps:

1. Hang out with insightful people
2. Meditate
3. Listen to Audiobook and podcasts
4. Read biographies
5. Read philosophy
6. Learn new language
7. Learn programming (Oh come on, seriously?)

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7vtu7c/taking_care_of_your_body_is_easy_you_keep_away/

When will they realize the face law?

Lol IQ is genetic, it's more impossible to change than your face

971 upvotes.

At this point I tolerate normcucks more than TRP. They're insufferable.

_incelinside said:

kek, exactly.

Tellem--T said:
When will they realize the face law?

Because of low IQ, hope they will leave that place as soon as they get "smart" enough.

Philosophy? This has to be a joke. I'm sure Stacy really wants to talk about the hard problem of consciousness while she's spreading for Chad. She has quite the investigation into ontology when she's blowing every cock attached to a jersey. Probably the only thing that delves deeper into epistemology than her mind is Tyrone's dick. Philosophy? Really? How fucking aspie does it get????

When are people going to get that every male-female interaction is about sex. All women want is a dude who will dominate her hard in the bedroom. Everything else is aspieness.

New New Poster said:
Philosophy?  This has to be a joke.  I'm sure Stacy really wants to talk about the hard problem of consciousness while she's spreading for Chad.  She has quite the investigation into ontology when she's blowing every cock attached to a jersey.  Probably the only thing that delves deeper into epistemology than her mind is Tyrone.  Philosophy?  Really?  Hoe fucking aspie does it get????

Stacies aren't into philosophies or anything of that kind. I know there are girls on subreddits like /r/antinatalism but they're all likely roasties.

_incelinside said:

I have some of the worst fucking genetics

BlackpilledAF said:
971 upvotes.

At this point I tolerate normcucks more than TRP. They're insufferable.

Some of them are beyond repair, just pathetic.

chudur-budur said:
You have a god like physique. You get crap load of pseudo-IOIs (but 0 pussy). You take shower and have a nice personality and shit (and a subhuman face). You have almost everything to become a 9/10. What about the rest 1?

Yup, you got it right, you need to be "smart"!! Let's be smart buddy boyos. Are you ready? What? You failed your HS calculus? No one gives a shit about calculus, you dumb toxic piece of shit.

Now follow these fucking steps:

1. Hang out with insightful people
2. Meditate
3. Listen to Audiobook and podcasts
4. Read biographies
5. Read philosophy
6. Learn new language
7. Learn programming (Oh come on, seriously?)

Link:
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7vtu7c/taking_care_of_your_body_is_easy_you_keep_away/
All this and no pussy. All Chad has to do is sneeze in a thot's direction. "Oh yeah, I'm totally gonna fuck that guy because he quoted Marcus Aurelius and Seneca and showed me his poverty programming skills in java."
planet-of-the-apes-Charlton-Heston-taylor-laughing-reaction-1377851868j.gif

New New Poster said:
Philosophy?  This has to be a joke.  I'm sure Stacy really wants to talk about the hard problem of consciousness while she's spreading for Chad.  She has quite the investigation into ontology when she's blowing every cock attached to a jersey.  Probably the only thing that delves deeper into epistemology than her mind is Tyrone's dick.  Philosophy?  Really?  How fucking aspie does it get????

When are people going to get that every male-female interaction is about sex.  All women want is a dude who will dominate her hard in the bedroom.  Everything else is aspieness.

In the hitchhicker's guide to galaxy book, there is a device called "Total Perspective Vortex", using this device you will be able to see the entire universe at once. The inventor built the machine for his shopping frenzy wife to show how insignificant her existence is compared to the scale of the entire existing universe. After watching it, his wife went sui immediately.

chudur-budur said:
No one gives a shit about calculus, you dumb toxic piece of shit.

Lel

TRPers are to intelligent for us tbh

>Here's 8 things you can do

Is TheRedPill Buzzfeed for ugly men?

_incelinside said:

is that low tier god in your avatar?

Vision said:
Stacies aren't into philosophies or anything of that kind. I know there are girls on subreddits like /r/antinatalism but they're all likely roasties.

When you talk "philosophy" or any other nerdy shit to a femoid, know that you've just lost the last bit of chance to access the pussy in case if you ever had one.

chudur-budur said:
When you talk "philosophy" or any other nerdy shit to a femoid, know that you've just lost the last bit of chance to access the pussy in case if you ever had one.

Truth. I knew this from the beginning.

Hunter said:
is that low tier god in your avatar?

Broderick hunter. The only black person in the world that BBC theory may actually apply to.

That's some of the shittiest advice I've seen on that sub.

Even if you're hitting on a super intelligent foid who's in college, she doesn't care how smart you are, she wants Chad. She may say that she wants a smart guy, or even complain that her current Chad is kind of dumb, but rest assured that she will be jumping on that Chad cock any chance she gets.

putting this much effort into women is wasting his life. chad doesnt try. if you have to try you are FUCKED. i feel bad for these people.

smart TRPer is an oxymoron.

Mahlo said:
>Here's 8 things you can do

Is TheRedPill Buzzfeed for ugly men?

kek.

8008 said:
putting this much effort into women is wasting his life. chad doesnt try. if you have to try you are FUCKED. i feel bad for these people.

Yup, they are so funny and cringy that it's sad.

>just read a book bro to increase your genetically set IQ level.
Sounds legit,in accordance to their other advice lol.

IQ is a genetic fucking trait. Fucking hilarious. Yes, you can studycel hard as fuck but you'll never have high IQ if your genetics don't allow for it.

They think that age 35 is the perfect overlap of looks and money. Sit on the bench until then and work on your "earning potential", you'll slay all the 25 year olds possible.

TRP is so trendy and cool right now. Most red pillers were total cucks during the Obama era since it wasn't cool to be right wing at the time.

TheRealChincel said:
They think that age 35 is the perfect overlap of looks and money. Sit on the bench until then and work on your "earning potential", you'll slay all the 25 year olds possible.

Well, those people on TRP generally think along that line, some of them actually believe going to gym is going to change the human facial structure, unbelievable morons.