[It's Over] Nowadays the only way to get a beautiful gf is if you steal it from someone else

Uglyme

Uglyme

Recruit
-
I'm talking about prime gf not landwhales. All of them are in good relationships with chads so it makes it twice as difficult. And of course they won't leave them for subhumans like me.

chesscel

chesscel

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
they cant be all in the relationships I wonder whats going on, in the west the female to male ratio is still largely even, so where the fuck are all the women? are they getting fucked in chad harems?

needsolution

needsolution

life is about posts
-
there is no way to get beautiful gf lol

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Cuck or be cucked

Evildоer

Evildоer

non-NT & low oxytocin
-
You won't get shit at this point, not even a landwhale for you, buddyboyo, let alone prime JBs

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
-
Exactly. Even if they broke up with Chad, they'll spend a few weeks jumping between cocks for a fix before they settle with another Chad or chadlite.

Same process until they find a successful beta to settle down with.

A

anon4123

Recruit
-
What is the point in even asking this? If you're a true incel, you're not going to get any girl, period. GTFO off this forum you normie f***.

sub8male

sub8male

Not good enough for foids' standards in 2019.
-
they cant be all in the relationships I wonder whats going on, in the west the female to male ratio is still largely even, so where the fuck are all the women? are they getting fucked in chad harems?
Yes

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
What is the point in even asking this? If you're a true incel, you're not going to get any girl, period. GTFO off this forum you normie f***.
Thanks for the encouragement, Anon.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Jesus loves you
-
Oh this is a support group now? When did that start? Could have swore people get banned on here for acting like they're chadlites.
Strong second post. I don’t think anyone gets banned for trying to be positive. They get banned when they brag about mogging people or talk about how many tinder matches they got, ect.

Emba

Emba

sour grapes of wrath
-
Fritzlmaxx theory confirmed!

A

anon4123

Recruit
-
Strong second post. I don’t think anyone gets banned for trying to be positive. They get banned when they brag about mogging people or talk about how many tinder matches they got, ect.
LOL isn't the entire point of inceldom to bask in the acceptance that we are never going to get a girl? If you do get one, i'd argue you're not an incel.