Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Nowadays the only way to get a beautiful gf is if you steal it from someone else

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I'm talking about prime gf not landwhales. All of them are in good relationships with chads so it makes it twice as difficult. And of course they won't leave them for subhumans like me.

they cant be all in the relationships I wonder whats going on, in the west the female to male ratio is still largely even, so where the fuck are all the women? are they getting fucked in chad harems?

there is no way to get beautiful gf lol

Cuck or be cucked

You won't get shit at this point, not even a landwhale for you, buddyboyo, let alone prime JBs

Exactly. Even if they broke up with Chad, they'll spend a few weeks jumping between cocks for a fix before they settle with another Chad or chadlite.

Same process until they find a successful beta to settle down with.

What is the point in even asking this? If you're a true incel, you're not going to get any girl, period. GTFO off this forum you normie f***.

they cant be all in the relationships I wonder whats going on, in the west the female to male ratio is still largely even, so where the fuck are all the women? are they getting fucked in chad harems?
Yes

What is the point in even asking this? If you're a true incel, you're not going to get any girl, period. GTFO off this forum you normie f***.
Thanks for the encouragement, Anon.

Oh this is a support group now? When did that start? Could have swore people get banned on here for acting like they're chadlites.
Strong second post. I don’t think anyone gets banned for trying to be positive. They get banned when they brag about mogging people or talk about how many tinder matches they got, ect.

Fritzlmaxx theory confirmed!

Strong second post. I don’t think anyone gets banned for trying to be positive. They get banned when they brag about mogging people or talk about how many tinder matches they got, ect.
LOL isn't the entire point of inceldom to bask in the acceptance that we are never going to get a girl? If you do get one, i'd argue you're not an incel.