Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [NPC Trait] Liking SNL

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
Seriously it is the shittiest show ever. It has never, ever been funny or good. Why do people watch it.

Never even heard of it

Seriously it is the shittiest show ever. It has never, ever been funny or good. Why do people watch it.
Agreed, any SNL type show is shitty, redundant, and fucking annoying.

Amerishits' humor is elementary school tier.

I see, we have some shows here that's just not funny but still airing I guess people watch.

I don't think so tbh, it actually used to be popular in the 90s when i was growing up but it's been out of the limelight for years. Nobody cares, nobody cares about 99% of the programming simply because there's so many shows, movies, youtube, etc.

Amerishits' humor is elementary school tier.
This. It's not even an American thing, in Europe the quality of these shows is also extremely bad.

This, cannot understand why people watch comedy shows. The humor is childlike, inoffensive and repetitive. Sometimes the comedian attacks persons that aren't approved by the public, but the insults are literally all the same and on kindergarden level. The invective never dares to go anywhere, just namecalling etc. For example: In my country the moderator of a famous show just missspells the name of a certain politician, repeats that procedure a couple of times and the brainlets still clap like a bunch of rabid monkeys. Comedy made by females is -needless to say- even worse, just jokes about genitals, sex etc. You have to be retarded to enjoy modern comedians.

Normies
that is all i have to say

do non-boomers care about snl?

can't relate to anything on that

I don't watch TV it's for fags

I liked when it had Phil Hartman, Adam Sandler, Dennis Miller, etc. Every time I try to watch it since those days it is pure cringe

They had one based act where they made fun of simps -- whiteknighting male feminists -- who get rejected by a roastie.

I agree, though, their skits are generally mediocre at best.

The only time SNL was good, I wasn't born yet.
It hasn't been good since.

They had one based act where they made fun of simps -- whiteknighting male feminists -- who get rejected by a roastie.

Surprisingly based for them. Oh well, even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

MAD TV was absolute low effort cringe and it was miles better than SNL is or ever was.

Didn't they have one literally about "Chad"?

SNL was actually kinda decent once upon a time

Wasn’t there that sketch from the 90’s about the difference between sexual harassment and flirting? And the difference is exactly what you’d expect. That was a good skit

Last edited:
Never watched that show

Wasn’t there that sketch from the 90’s about the difference between sexual harassment and flirting? And the difference is exactly what you’d expect. That was a good skit

link that to this thread as well