Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [NSFW] Cute Fox Girl (drawing)

Saicel

Saicel

Greycel
One of my favorite copes. Drawing 2D girls that I imagine as my pets and companions.

I know my drawings are ass, this took 30mn. I want to get better... any artcels here?

Attachments

• fox girl.jpg
    fox girl.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 211
Volcel if you wouldn’t!

In all seriousness, it looks good. Nice job.

Volcel if you wouldn’t!

In all seriousness, it looks good. Nice job.

Thanks man. I want to get better, and be able to make drawings that more people can cope with not just myself. :feelsokman:

Stopped drawing many years ago, after dropping art college. Disgusted by artsy cunts, tortured by ocd intrusive thoughts, and feeling that drawing not giving pleasure anymore
Maybe will remember one day

Stopped drawing many years ago, after dropping art college. Disgusted by artsy cunts, tortured by ocd intrusive thoughts, and feeling that drawing not giving pleasure anymore
Maybe will remember one day

Lol. I know what you mean by artsy cunts... I never went to art classes due to the sheer amount of retardation and favoritism in art classes. By no means do I think my art is "good". But I've seen so many shitty art pieces that got so much praise it made me want to rope. This community embraces art and motivates me to continue.

You should find some old art pieces and share them. Lots of people seem to enjoy it, I surely would.

You should find some old art pieces and share them. Lots of people seem to enjoy it, I surely would.

My old pieces not anime girls. Never tried. Lack of joy and motivation, and inner obstacles not letting it yet

My old pieces not anime girls. Never tried. Lack of joy and motivation, and inner obstacles not letting it yet

That's a shame, art is one of my only copes. I don't know what I would do if I lacked motivation to draw... :feelsrope:

Good job, man. Post more.

Nice drawing, especially the eyes, which are well done. I wish I could draw like this. I'm better at making 3D models. I will upload one, once I feel comfortable with my results.

Nice drawing, especially the eyes, which are well done. I wish I could draw like this. I'm better at making 3D models. I will upload one, once I feel comfortable with my results.

Thanks man, I love drawing eyes... and butts :feelsohh:.
3D models seem much harder to create, share some when you're ready.

Make her flatter!

Anyway, great drawing considering it was only in 30mins, I couldn't manage to draw something like that even if you gave me a year.

I would bang,f uck I hate the fact that you guys are making me want to fap to hentai or some shit. Every fucking day I see some 2d that I wanna put my dick in, reported for female worship

Make her flatter!
View attachment 107575

Anyway, great drawing considering it was only in 30mins, I couldn't manage to draw something like that even if you gave me a year.

I like flat/small chests as well. They are just harder to draw believe it or not :feelscry:
I would bang,f uck I hate the fact that you guys are making me want to fap to hentai or some shit. Every fucking day I see some 2d that I wanna put my dick in, reported for female worship

I wouldn't consider it female worship. No female is this perfect. Plus it is hand drawn. If anything I am worshiping myself. No reference used.

Last edited:
Thanks man, I love drawing eyes... and butts :feelsohh:.
3D models seem much harder to create, share some when you're ready.

You´re welcome. From a certain point of view they´re harder to make, but from another perspective is also easier because it´s the computer doing the drawing. One the greatest challenges is creating composite materials, because you need to adjust lots of parameters accordingly, while in hand drawing the process is much more straightforward.

Aye you're pretty good, nice artwork

Looks very nice, Saicel.

Mogs my drawing skill

One of my favorite copes. Drawing 2D girls that I imagine as my pets and companions.

I know my drawings are ass, this took 30mn. I want to get better... any artcels here?

awesome. I admire that skill.

I am very bad at drawing. But I do write. I am better with words to put pictures into imagination than on paper.

Nice drawing. Used to draw busty anime waifus like this but I got bored of it eventually. Someday maybe I'll pick up the pencil again.

JFL the last thing I expected was to see a thread on the front page from nearly 4 years ago where I was the first reply