Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity [NSFW] FoidEntitlementPill: Sex Starved Foids are allowed to be grumpy... You're not.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
one day without sex and they go insane. typical femasite.

IDK, maybe only because of money.
Screenshot 95

Horny men love horny women.

men are built to withstand being without. they are not

IDK, maybe only because of money. View attachment 338676
Horny men love horny women.
Oh no itd be a shame if we all bullied @Greg1985 on twitter! Dont do that guys!
Foids claim they are sex starved when they really mean they are sex with chad starved. If a foid was really sex starved she’d talk to a incel and cure him of his inceldom

its literally only unattractive single men who arent allowed to vent their sexual frustrations

nobody ever tells people on /r/deadbedrooms that they arent entitled to sex and that they should just stop thinking about sex so much
nobody ever tells women on couples they can be happy without sex

people will literally show a lot of empathy to someone who says they havent had sex for 2 months and its really rough. then when someone says they never get to have sex they should just stfu and stop thinking the world owes them shit.

No we are not, gtfo of this forum you bluepilled cuck.
I'm tempted to return the hostility but instead I will try to actual probe a bit. What would you say all of us men here, and the millions of other men who are dealing with lack of intimacy outside of this forum, are doing? Are they not withstanding? Surviving? Try to use your grown up words please

its literally only unattractive single men who arent allowed to vent their sexual frustrations

nobody ever tells people on /r/deadbedrooms that they arent entitled to sex and that they should just stop thinking about sex so much

people will literally show a lot of empathy to someone who says they havent had sex for 2 months and its really rough. then when someone says they never get to have sex they should just stfu and stop thinking the world owes them shit.
Even reading your post is enraging for me. I mean I am beyond the point of craving sex, I won't have it, so my brain doesn't make me want it anymore, but it's the hypocrisy that I hate.

I'm tempted to return the hostility but instead I will try to actual probe a bit. What would you say all of us men here, and the millions of other men who are dealing with lack of intimacy outside of this forum, are doing? Are they not withstanding? Surviving? Try to use your grown up words please

We are "withstanding" and "surviving" but we were NOT meant to do that and NOT built to do that.
We are biologically programmed to have sex.
It's unnatural that we are deprived of that.
And if you think otherwise you don't belong here.

It's 100% the fault of the foid if they are "sex starved" as they have access to a pool of chads 24/7.

Its average and below average males who have no choice and suffer involuntarily.

We are "withstanding" and "surviving" but we were NOT meant to do that and NOT built to do that.
We are biologically programmed to have sex.
It's unnatural that we are deprived of that.
And if you think otherwise you don't belong here.
Not up to you where I belong, let me lead with that. Men are, I reitrate, built to withstand hardship. I didn't say were were not programmed to want sex. You have poor reading comprehension and were looking for someone to shit on. Look harder cause I'm not the one. I didn't say it was natural NOT to have sex.

degenerate piece of trash.
somebody needs to kill her in GTA SAMP

Hello 89 :bluepill: :soy: s. You know I'm right. You know we're right.

The hypocrisy aka narcissistic elitist supremacist beliefs of those people does the most damage and causes the most anger.

It's 100% the fault of the foid if they are "sex starved" as they have access to a pool of chads 24/7.

Its average and below average males who have no choice and suffer involuntarily.

A few years ago she would be set on fire for that, what happened to this world?

now my dick is wanting attention ffs why did i watch

YIKES!
This is why ur incel sweaty, you are unable to sympathize and empathize to what this woman is going through, absolutely disgusting silly inkwell, enjoy being alone

Because everyone knows it's true.

Including those lying to us and trying to silence us.
When they give you bluepilled "advice" through posts, it looks like they believe it. But when I watch a video or it happens irl and I gauge their body language/voice tone, I always find they come from a position of paternalism / condescendence / hypocrisy / cynicism. Like they truly know it never began for me and they are in a better position. Infuriating.

View: https://twitter.com/sandpitsquirtal/status/1297907594422628353?s=20

View: https://twitter.com/sandpitsquirtal/status/1298816713291694081?s=20

But yet this bitch condemns us for wanting what normal people have and get.
When they give you bluepilled "advice" through posts, it looks like they believe it. But when I watch a video or it happens irl and I gauge their body language/voice tone, I always find they come from a position of paternalism / condescendence / hypocrisy / cynicism. Like they truly know it never began for me and they are in a better position. Infuriating.

You know it.

No we are not, gtfo of this forum you bluepilled cuck.

Typical "we are warriors" redpill tradcuck bullshit, i
don't want to withstand, i want to penetrate some PUSSY GODDAMN.

Their hypocrisy is what drives me insane.

Last edited:
Seems like their are a lot of simps on twitter

Seems like their are a lot of simps on twitter

I've noticed. "I'm not like those other guys"... "I'm not like those other Incels... I'm involuntary celibate... not incel dough"...

Chad dick only.