[RageFuel] [NSFW] Foids are now Gods on earth. This is what happens when you abandon all religious values.

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
Aug 18, 2019
This shit is clearly degenerate, but sometimes people who move to another continent or hemisphere end up having digestive issues because their gut bacteria is acclimated to their previous environment. Coprophagia may help some people adjust to a new area. That's the only cope, that these guys maybe are merging their irritable bowel problems with foid worship.

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
May 3, 2018
Oh god the Shitpill. :dafuckfeels: Whoidslugs can do anything and get away with it.

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
-
Aug 10, 2019
cucks love everything that comes out of a foid, everything is veneration, including shit, pathetic

Alfen

Alfen

Captain
-
Mar 19, 2018
This is old as shit though. SHe makes regulars videos on heavy-r.
Tbh, I think the fuckroast selling bath water is worse than this.

This women literally touches and packagaes her own shit. This is a level of work and degeneracy I would even permit myself to do for money tbh.

needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
Jul 24, 2019
sad world tbh i dont want to live here anymore

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
Apr 16, 2018
Just denouncd the foid to the IRS. Those guys are relentless.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Jan 17, 2018
We need a mass shooting so grand and glorious the seven seas turn red with blood

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

Looksmatch please
-
Jul 24, 2018
belle.gif

My Lord above. Please have mercy on this wicked earth. I know we disappoint you and turn away from you to commit these horrendous and filthy things. I am sorry human beings turned out to be this way. When you destroy us all, I will gladly accept it and encourage it. You gave us free will -- yet these atrocious brings commit these vile acts. I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive us
1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

blackops2.jpg

Last edited:
cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

6’6, v-taper, 8.5/10 incel from the year 2520
-
Jun 19, 2019
old but gold evidence of insane female privilege

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Aug 16, 2018
The result of female sexual liberation

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SuperSaiyanGymcel

SandNigga
-
Jun 15, 2018
@angrycurrycel This is what happens in a society without a God.

Akkadian

Akkadian

Wizard
-
May 29, 2018
Jesus christ, indeed that's what happens when you abandon God, the fact that you have people today who turn blind eye to this shows they are no different to them.

truthpill

truthpill

Major
-
Aug 27, 2019
Legit, if you have the ability to report this shit to law enforcement, please do so.

BITG

BITG

Officer
-
Dec 3, 2019
My Lord above. Please have mercy on this wicked earth. I know we disappoint you and turn away from you to commit these horrendous and filthy things. I am sorry human beings turned out to be this way. When you destroy us all, I will gladly accept it and encourage it. You gave us free will -- yet these atrocious brings commit these vile acts. I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive us
Thats what happends when u abandon religious values yes, why do u think we had them from the first place?
The morals are the only thing religion has to offer. The false notion of god existing is not needed

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than be a cuck
-
Oct 2, 2019
images (7).jpeg

TdTatU.gif

Who are these people? Why are they so disgusting? Why are they like this?

L

Legallyblindcel

Officer
-
Jan 1, 2020
being alive as man who lacks a protruding jawbone is already worse than what anyone could come up with for a hell

S

Subhuman Currycel

Recruit
-
Nov 16, 2019
Lord Almighty please end this species.

Tallcel

Tallcel

Major
-
May 5, 2018
It's coming baby it's coming. Cut enough dudes OFF from their birthright and there wil be repercussions. You insult all your motherly ancestors roast beef "chad only" sloots. It's either white "moids" or Shiek Abdul or Ramesh from arranged marriage India or Chang from the Far East.

Foids have no hope. Tyrone may have BBC but he can't make nukes nor can he run a civilized society. While you scoffed at STEMcels, someone engineered an artificial womb to replace you. White sloots are limited in duration. Fuck u for disrespecting the white MEN that gave you Tinder, air conditioning, long lives, and the modern world.

Don't care if white men finish these unappeciative feminists off but please progress humankind. Women are sluts and don't gaf about anything but animalistic procreation tbh ngl. Sperm whales have 13' penises but never created nuclear engineering much less Calculus. We CANNOT let foids determine our future as a species!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hate to men but women just go 4 primitive chads and not geniuses that can progress humanity. Stormfrontmaxxing is cope. ANY race that can deliver us is a SAVIOR. Maybe only men were meant to exist and foids were an anomaly. Just sayin. Any race that wants to step up - white, black, asian, mena, asian or south asian - STEP THE FUCK UP BEFORE FOIDS TAKE OVER

Last edited:
BlackpilledRetard

BlackpilledRetard

Recruit
-
Dec 23, 2019
Guys... why are we cursed to live in this degenerate plane? Music coping right now. AMD really fhcked up

BlackpilledRetard

BlackpilledRetard

Recruit
-
Dec 23, 2019
Yes. It's over

Fuk gookmoot
Is that who runs 4chan nowadays? I remember going on pol in like 2014. I convinced this kid at my lunch table that the holocaust was a lie.

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

Spiritual Lyrical Individual
-
Dec 20, 2018
I remember this post, and I remember how gross and degenerate this was

Izayacel

Izayacel

Katana Takagi ~ “Mythic"
-
May 5, 2018
yea i know about that one for quite a while now , i even made a post here i think

F

Forum_User_2345

Officer
-
Oct 17, 2019
Religion is fake, but much if it was based. Everyone should dress like a surgeon all times.

Ethnic Natsoc

Ethnic Natsoc

Banned
-
Mar 28, 2019
There is an even worse one than the one they used.

Buying her shit pure

is $84.99 with 31 reviews, let us just used the 31 confirmed sales

84.99 x 31 = 2634.69

2634.69 + the 494 from braincels = 3128.69

This hole has made at least 3100 from this, and that is only from 2 products, with the number calculated from confirmed sales (Reviews). Some time I am going to go through her entire site and work out how much money she has made from simply performing an everyday bodily function.

Living as a foid = just exist
Let's take this guy's advice:
If you don’t think this is not one of the most wonderful things in the world then you need to move on to something else. I’ve bought her big treat baked goods a couple of times; but if you want the real thing you have to get the real thing. There is nothing as wonderful as holding one of her massive shits in your hand after you open the package and adoring its grandeur. If i could i would get one of her brown gifts every day of the week. Don’t buy them so there is more left for me!!!!

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

never gonna make it
-
Nov 4, 2019
did not know that this is a thing. huh. :waitwhat:
yeah no that's not good :feelspuke:

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
-
Nov 16, 2019
If you're still wondering why we need anual world wars that last at least 5 years, here is your answer.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Destroy all normies
-
Oct 25, 2019
Lord, please just end it. Kill me now and set the world on fire. Sign me up for the army, because I want to get vaporized by a bomb as soon as possible

5039AECF-8C3B-4632-B7AE-68EF8EFD69B4.gif

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
-
Feb 24, 2019
God left the server
Alien joins the server
Alien: WTF

Alien left the server

Endlesscel

Endlesscel

Someone always has to be at the bottom of society
-
Nov 11, 2019
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope:OH GOD WHY DID I CLICK ON THE WEBSITE LINK.

orchis

orchis

Captain
-
Jun 19, 2018
This level of cuckness is beyond my comprehension.