Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [NSFW] Foids are now Gods on earth. This is what happens when you abandon all religious values.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
From here (Braincels OP)

First click on this link (NSFW - PROCEED WITH CAUTION [ATTATCHED IMAGES IN SPOILER BELOW]: https://www.loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-chocolate-shit-cookies/

Now let's do some calculations:

1. She sells a single piece of shit cookies at 19.99$ (I guess that's USD)

2. At 5.94$ you can get a pack of 52 chocolate chip cookies: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-52-ct-36-oz/40170273

3. Each of those shit cookies takes 2 cookies, so she can make 26 shit cookies with one pack.

4. Let's assume she ate a 2 burritos from chipotle on the other day and she can make 26 shit cookies from the fresh morning shit. Two burritos will cost around 20$.

5. So her total cost is like 26$

6. She sells 26 shit cookies at 26 x 19.99 = 519.74$ ~ 520$

7. Her gross revenue is 520$ - 26$ = 494$ without the shipping cost.

8. Yup, her ass is a literal money printing machine. I have some technical questions:

1. Can shit be a "taxable" product/item?

2. If not, how does she pay the tax?

Screenshot 20190911 134001 Chrome

Screenshot 20190911 134029 Chrome

Gross revenue :feelskek:

My god is cute adorable loli waifu of culture, and femoids are devils

LMAO
WTF
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Verified Giga Cuck.
Beyond disgusting.
Just absolutely foul to the core.

Screenshot 20190911 135320 Chrome

FOIDS

ARE

TREATED

AS

GODS

Screenshot 20190911 135231 Chrome

My Lord above. Please have mercy on this wicked earth. I know we disappoint you and turn away from you to commit these horrendous and filthy things. I am sorry human beings turned out to be this way. When you destroy us all, I will gladly accept it and encourage it. You gave us free will -- yet these atrocious brings commit these vile acts. I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive us

Women have it easier than tutorial mode

There is an even worse one than the one they used.

Buying her shit pure

is $84.99 with 31 reviews, let us just used the 31 confirmed sales

84.99 x 31 = 2634.69

2634.69 + the 494 from braincels = 3128.69

This hole has made at least 3100 from this, and that is only from 2 products, with the number calculated from confirmed sales (Reviews). Some time I am going to go through her entire site and work out how much money she has made from simply performing an everyday bodily function.

Living as a foid = just exist

View attachment 148494

FOIDS

ARE

TREATED

AS

GODS

No way....
No way in helll...
> Questions whats the meaning of existence.
My Lord above. Please have mercy on this wicked earth. I know we disappoint you and turn away from you to commit these horrendous and filthy things. I am sorry human beings turned out to be this way. When you destroy us all, I will gladly accept it and encourage it. You gave us free will -- yet these atrocious brings commit these vile acts. I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive us
Lucifer was right for hating humans.
Fuck mankind.

Women have it easier than tutorial mode
Just the idea of not only eating a woman's shit, but PAYING FOR IT?????
I want to die

Oven for many men.

This is just one isolated event not all femoids and normies are like this and it does not represent society as a whole. Going ER is NOT the answer.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck this . it is not normal. Burn the west. I hate

This is an old post but I didn’t know @chudur-budur made it

WHO TAKES LIFE SERIOUS AT THIS POINT HAS DEMENTIA

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
@Blacktarpill get the truck man, we've to go on a mission.

Oven for many men.

for all, even chads cant sell their shit
This is just one isolated event not all femoids and normies are like this and it does not represent society as a whole. Going ER is NOT the answer.
cucked af , belle delphine was another example , softer but the same concept with her bathwater , woman can do anything for money at this point

for all, even chads cant sell their shit

cucked af , belle delphine was another example , softer but the same concept with her bathwater , woman can do anything for money at this point
I can guarantee you one of the 99 cucks currently viewing this thread are the same type of fool to purchase this shit.

Gas them all (in GTA v).

kill the bitch and the cucks, this is disgusting
Tenor 2

Its a chicken and egg situation. Are the men the cause or result of this problem?

Men only became this bad due to hypergamy and resorting to ridiculous niche copes to get female attention. But in doing so they have only hastened and worsened the situation.

Which came first?

This is just hardcore paraphilia, mental illness

Its a chicken and egg situation. Are the men the cause or result of this problem?

Men only became this bad due to hypergamy and resorting to ridiculous niche copes to get female attention. But in doing so they have only hastened and worsened the situation.

Which came first?

High IQ. I would say men enabled this.
@chudur-budur is that your reddit account which I linked in OP?
Yup, that's my cuckkit account.

Which came first?
Lol who do you think give women rights? Its always been cucks fault
Foid have no power on their own, and men are suppose to keep them in line and protect our interest.. somewhere down the line the men failed, and keep failing now here we are

18136.jpg

Those cookies taste like shit!

Please tell me people aren’t actually eating those.

My brain is honestly laughing rn. No fucking Way. You’re not serious right?
See the reviews in the link in OP. I added a few ITT

I just want to line up all these cucks (and foid) against a wall and mow them down with browning m2

See the reviews in the link in OP. I added a few ITT

My brain literally cannot accept this Im just gonna try and forget all of this happened..

Madness, and this is just the beginning.