Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [NSFW] Foids are now Gods on earth. This is what happens when you abandon all religious values.

I always wonder what kind of person would be the one that buys a shit filled cookie to eat it. Like can you imagine knowing something like that for someone? You got a friend and sometimes he buys A SHIT FILLED COOKIE and eats it. And he has shit in between his teeth after. And his breath smells of literal shit. So he eats the cookie and lays on his sofa to enjoy the endorphins rush through his brain. Just chills there with shit in his mouth. So he brushes his teeth several hours later and brushes the shit with his toothbrush and now he has small particles of shit lodged in the brush bristles.

Old news but a lot of the yung’ins probably haven’t seen it.
My Lord above. Please have mercy on this wicked earth. I know we disappoint you and turn away from you to commit these horrendous and filthy things. I am sorry human beings turned out to be this way. When you destroy us all, I will gladly accept it and encourage it. You gave us free will -- yet these atrocious brings commit these vile acts. I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive us
Based

Isn't this illegal? I thought there was a law against food tempering.

Please tell me people aren’t actually eating those.
Luis (verified owner) – March 30, 2016:

Received my product in a week, very discreet, and when i opened my package her radiance poured out, the smell instantly made me hard. I will enjoy eating this for dessert tonight!

Elvinbob (verified owner) – May 9, 2016:

I just receive it today and believe thats truly divine!!! The flavours of choco, sweet and shit are perfect combo :). Love Rachelle you are sublime, superb and everything from you is so good. I recommend others to purchase these marvelous cookies. <3

mykeypoo (verified owner) – June 28, 2016:

I’ve read the reviews on the other products as well as this one and mention of the fragrance caught my attention. Well I must say, Rachelle’s aroma is very intoxicating. Sublime and perversely arousing. The sweetness of the chocolate mixes so well with the sweetness of her chocolate it’s outstanding. I wondered if I would be able to actually consume such a naughty treat. I devoured and fully enjoyed it. Thank you for being such a giving person.

Luis (verified owner) – March 30, 2016:

Received my product in a week, very discreet, and when i opened my package her radiance poured out, the smell instantly made me hard. I will enjoy eating this for dessert tonight!

Elvinbob (verified owner) – May 9, 2016:

I just receive it today and believe thats truly divine!!! The flavours of choco, sweet and shit are perfect combo :). Love Rachelle you are sublime, superb and everything from you is so good. I recommend others to purchase these marvelous cookies. <3

mykeypoo (verified owner) – June 28, 2016:

I’ve read the reviews on the other products as well as this one and mention of the fragrance caught my attention. Well I must say, Rachelle’s aroma is very intoxicating. Sublime and perversely arousing. The sweetness of the chocolate mixes so well with the sweetness of her chocolate it’s outstanding. I wondered if I would be able to actually consume such a naughty treat. I devoured and fully enjoyed it. Thank you for being such a giving person.

The west is the modern day say Soddom...
The people that eat this probably get sick.

True.

Edit:
The crazy part is, it ain’t just rich sickos doing this

She's selling straight up shits in a vacuum sealed bag for $84.99+shipping...
That's more than someone makes in a day on minimum wage for just taking a dump.
The amount of money a foid can make for simply existing while not being fat is staggering...
JFL at conservacucks telling NEETcels to go work minimum wage while this bitch isn't getting a visit from the IRS...

Thats what happends when u abandon religious values yes, why do u think we had them from the first place?

My Lord above. Please have mercy on this wicked earth. I know we disappoint you and turn away from you to commit these horrendous and filthy things. I am sorry human beings turned out to be this way. When you destroy us all, I will gladly accept it and encourage it. You gave us free will -- yet these atrocious brings commit these vile acts. I'm sorry Lord. Please forgive us
Cuck world

This shit is clearly degenerate, but sometimes people who move to another continent or hemisphere end up having digestive issues because their gut bacteria is acclimated to their previous environment. Coprophagia may help some people adjust to a new area. That's the only cope, that these guys maybe are merging their irritable bowel problems with foid worship.

Oh god the Shitpill. :dafuckfeels: Whoidslugs can do anything and get away with it.

cucks love everything that comes out of a foid, everything is veneration, including shit, pathetic

This is old as shit though. SHe makes regulars videos on heavy-r.
Tbh, I think the fuckroast selling bath water is worse than this.

This women literally touches and packagaes her own shit. This is a level of work and degeneracy I would even permit myself to do for money tbh.

Did they not get sick after eating it?

sad world tbh i dont want to live here anymore

She is why this pic exists:

Attachments

• god-doesnt.jpg
    god-doesnt.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 27
We need a mass shooting so grand and glorious the seven seas turn red with blood

Belle

1 John 1:9 "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

Blackops2

Last edited:
The result of female sexual liberation

@angrycurrycel This is what happens in a society without a God.

Jesus christ, indeed that's what happens when you abandon God, the fact that you have people today who turn blind eye to this shows they are no different to them.

Legit, if you have the ability to report this shit to law enforcement, please do so.

Thats what happends when u abandon religious values yes, why do u think we had them from the first place?
The morals are the only thing religion has to offer. The false notion of god existing is not needed

Images 7

TdTatU

Who are these people? Why are they so disgusting? Why are they like this?

being alive as man who lacks a protruding jawbone is already worse than what anyone could come up with for a hell

Lord Almighty please end this species.

It's coming baby it's coming. Cut enough dudes OFF from their birthright and there wil be repercussions. You insult all your motherly ancestors roast beef "chad only" sloots. It's either white "moids" or Shiek Abdul or Ramesh from arranged marriage India or Chang from the Far East.

Foids have no hope. Tyrone may have BBC but he can't make nukes nor can he run a civilized society. While you scoffed at STEMcels, someone engineered an artificial womb to replace you. White sloots are limited in duration. Fuck u for disrespecting the white MEN that gave you Tinder, air conditioning, long lives, and the modern world.

Don't care if white men finish these unappeciative feminists off but please progress humankind. Women are sluts and don't gaf about anything but animalistic procreation tbh ngl. Sperm whales have 13' penises but never created nuclear engineering much less Calculus. We CANNOT let foids determine our future as a species!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hate to men but women just go 4 primitive chads and not geniuses that can progress humanity. Stormfrontmaxxing is cope. ANY race that can deliver us is a SAVIOR. Maybe only men were meant to exist and foids were an anomaly. Just sayin. Any race that wants to step up - white, black, asian, mena, asian or south asian - STEP THE FUCK UP BEFORE FOIDS TAKE OVER

Last edited:
IT would defend this.

Guys... why are we cursed to live in this degenerate plane? Music coping right now. AMD really fhcked up