Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [NSFW] Foids are now Gods on earth. This is what happens when you abandon all religious values.

Yes. It's over

Fuk gookmoot
Is that who runs 4chan nowadays? I remember going on pol in like 2014. I convinced this kid at my lunch table that the holocaust was a lie.

I remember this post, and I remember how gross and degenerate this was

giphy.gif

yea i know about that one for quite a while now , i even made a post here i think

Religion is fake, but much if it was based. Everyone should dress like a surgeon all times.

There is an even worse one than the one they used.

Buying her shit pure

is $84.99 with 31 reviews, let us just used the 31 confirmed sales

84.99 x 31 = 2634.69

2634.69 + the 494 from braincels = 3128.69

This hole has made at least 3100 from this, and that is only from 2 products, with the number calculated from confirmed sales (Reviews). Some time I am going to go through her entire site and work out how much money she has made from simply performing an everyday bodily function.

Living as a foid = just exist

Let's take this guy's advice:
If you don’t think this is not one of the most wonderful things in the world then you need to move on to something else. I’ve bought her big treat baked goods a couple of times; but if you want the real thing you have to get the real thing. There is nothing as wonderful as holding one of her massive shits in your hand after you open the package and adoring its grandeur. If i could i would get one of her brown gifts every day of the week. Don’t buy them so there is more left for me!!!!

did not know that this is a thing. huh. :waitwhat:
yeah no that's not good :feelspuke:

If you're still wondering why we need anual world wars that last at least 5 years, here is your answer.

Lord, please just end it. Kill me now and set the world on fire. Sign me up for the army, because I want to get vaporized by a bomb as soon as possible

5039AECF 8C3B 4632 B7AE 68EF8EFD69B4

God left the server
Alien joins the server
Alien: WTF

Alien left the server

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope:OH GOD WHY DID I CLICK ON THE WEBSITE LINK.

This level of cuckness is beyond my comprehension.