Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [NSFW] Have you ever been publicly shamed for an erection?

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
In everyday society I've noticed that many men are shamed for being aroused in public by foids, and some even receive threats involving physical violence ESPECIALLY when an incel is the victim of this. So I ask you today to share an experience, if you've had any, of being aroused in public and got shamed by a foid because of it.

no my dick is too small for them to even notice

No, but i keep getting them from time to time. Femoids are always dressing themselves like sluts, my erection is their problem.

I had a really bad story when I was in high school. I still cry a lil about it .

Nope as @Nostalgia said nobody would notice

No, and I pop them in public all the time. I think it's a bad thing that people aren't offended.

No, but i keep getting them from time to time. Femoids are always dressing themselves like sluts, my erection is their problem.
They're only mad when Chads are sexually attracted to how they dress, that's why they always complain about how men look at them in public areas.

It happened to me once when I was a teenager. A bunch of foids laughed at me in PE.

It happened to me once when I was a teenager. A bunch of foids laughed at me in PE.
Normies are hypocritical faggots, they themselves can get aroused and it's not a problem whatsoever. But, when a subhuman gets aroused he's instantly an embarrassment horny loser who deserves torment.

Normies are hypocritical faggots, they themselves can get aroused and it's not a problem whatsoever. But, when a subhuman gets aroused he's instantly an embarrassment horny loser who deserves torment.
Because your not attractive therefore your genes are being shafted just lol at life

Too depressed for erections

Lol wtf who would threaten you for having an erection?

i don't get it where's the NSFW content?

I wish I was low inhib enough to parade around my erection.