Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [NSFW] How to report this shit selling whore to the IRS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Okay I am kinda out of loop here. This whore sells her shit and earns like a 6 figure salary by feeding her shit to cucks. I would like to report her. Is that possible? If so how? Apology for my subhuman IQ.

Her ""business"" site:
Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-25-02.png

Cucks gobble her shit like crazy:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-25-42.png

Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-25-58.png

Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-26-58.png

Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-27-13.png

Let's do some calculations:
  1. She sells a single piece of shit cookies at 19.99$ (I guess that's USD)
  2. At 5.94$ you can get a pack of 52 chocolate chip cookies: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-52-ct-36-oz/40170273
  3. Each of those shit cookies takes 2 cookies, so she can make 26 shit cookies with that 52 pack.
  4. Let's assume she ate a 2 burritos from chipotle on the previous day and she can make 26 shit cookies from the fresh morning shit. Two burritos will cost around 20$.
  5. So her total cost is like 26$
  6. She sells 26 shit cookies at 26 x 19.99 = 519.74$ ~ 520$
  7. Her gross revenue is 520$ - 26$ = 494$ without the shipping cost.
Yup, her ass is a literal money printing machine.

I have some technical questions:
  1. Can shit be a "taxable" product/item?
  2. If not, then the shit she sells, how does she pay tax?
  3. Is it necessary for this whore to be located in the US to report her to IRS?

Last edited:
I want to die, this sight is too overwhelming

That website is so fucking sick, I almost puked.....

Try to get to know her instagram or snapchat account

Disgusting.. kinda hard to believe People would even conceive of doing this type of shit

I want to die, this sight is too overwhelming
Shit-pill is a recurrent theme on this forum, looks like you are new here, stay here more you will learn lots of important things that will be beneficial to your life.

If she's US-based then report her to USPS. It's illegal to transport this for commerce.

If she accepts Paypal then report her to them as well - they'll shut her account down in a day.

I have a lot of fetishes, to an inconceivable point and extending to some fucked up stuff.

But this, this disgusts and scares me.

Do you have a case? What evidence do you have to PROVE she is not already paying taxes?

a fucking waste of time unless you want to comb thru all her public media outlets

What... the fuck is even in-between those cookies? Do I even want to know??? :giga:

Edit: Yeah as I thought, it's shit. Actual feces. Holy fucking hell. I kind of suspected but the cucks in those comments seemed so unbelievable I just assumed it was fake/shock humour. But no, I was wrong. Fucking hell that's a new low...

what the fuck

Shit-pill is a recurrent theme on this forum, looks like you are new here, stay here more you will learn lots of important things that will be beneficial to your life.
I knew of the shit-pill, I was one of the first posts I made on this site months ago. It's just still disgusting when real images pop up, these foids can sell anything they secrete or have for more than it was worth.

What... the fuck is even in-between those cookies? Do I even want to know??? :giga:

Its shit.... Check the homepage, its fucking disgusting. These fucking subhumans have rights and could be your neighbors. This world is fucking sick.

Dude... NSFL.

Its shit.... Check the homepage, its fucking disgusting. These fucking subhumans have rights and could be your neighbors. This world is fucking sick.
I say we lock them up in a mental institution, or they should just revoke their status as a full human person if they genuinely enjoy eating foid shit.

LMFAO
iloverachelle2 - "My god the aroma that came out was amazing"
Jeremy - "I've now eaten rachelle's shit and it was amazing!"
Chris Mason - "The shit mix was too perfect"

Last edited:

How the fuck can anyone eat that. The state of "men" in 2018...

post those granny pics too, tbh

Women and normies are fucking vile.

LMFAO
iloverachelle2 - "My god the aroma that came out was amazing"
Jeremy - "I've now eaten rachelle's shit and it was amazing!"
Chris Mason - "The shit mix was too perfect"

Real human beings everyone

She is probably a liberal woman

You could easily get intestinal parasites from this. Absolutely retarded idea.

Foids can easily shitmaxx and moneymog the average stemcel in 2018.

The shitpill destroyed me

Yikes. Makes me wonder if this is just cuck culture or if a giga chad could sell his shit to 2/10 foids :feelswhere:

Foids can easily shitmaxx and moneymog the average stemcel in 2018.

The shitpill destroyed me
RIP working hard for six-figures, just sell your shit tbh

Unreal....I don't even know what to say at this point.

Okay I am kinda out of loop here. This whore sells her shit and earns like a 6 figure salary by feeding her shit to cucks. I would like to report her. Is that possible? If so how? Apology for my subhuman IQ.

Her ""business"" site: https://www.loverachelle2.com/shop/shippables/shippable-chocolate-shit-cookies/

Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-25-02.png

Cucks gobble her shit like crazy:

Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-25-42.png

Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-25-58.png

Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-26-58.png

Screenshot-from-2018-11-25-00-27-13.png

Let's do some calculations:
  1. She sells a single piece of shit cookies at 19.99$ (I guess that's USD)
  2. At 5.94$ you can get a pack of 52 chocolate chip cookies: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Chocolate-Chip-Cookies-52-ct-36-oz/40170273
  3. Each of those shit cookies takes 2 cookies, so she can make 26 shit cookies with that 52 pack.
  4. Let's assume she ate a 2 burritos from chipotle on the previous day and she can make 26 shit cookies from the fresh morning shit. Two burritos will cost around 20$.
  5. So her total cost is like 26$
  6. She sells 26 shit cookies at 26 x 19.99 = 519.74$ ~ 520$
  7. Her gross revenue is 520$ - 26$ = 494$ without the shipping cost.
Yup, her ass is a literal money printing machine.

I have some technical questions:
  1. Can shit be a "taxable" product/item?
  2. If not, then the shit she sells, how does she pay tax?
  3. Is it necessary for this whore to be located in the US to report her to IRS?

Oh shit you know I forgot all about this bitch, you are a God sent for reminding all of us of this fuckery, this bitch has to be at the top of the list to get shut down, this shit is disgusting, I raged so hard I found out about this bitch, all those men also need to be fucking killed.

post those granny pics too, tbh

Although not relevant to this thread, but anyway --

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg
i filed a quick complaint on http://www.taxsqueal.com/about-taxsqueal/

jfl at being able to make a living off your own turds :lul:

life on god mode
Good incel.
If she's US-based then report her to USPS. It's illegal to transport this for commerce.

If she accepts Paypal then report her to them as well - they'll shut her account down in a day.

I like smartcels like you bro. Good catch, I guess you can't ship any kind of excrement, they are generally bio-hazard. Then how is she sending them?
Oh shit you know I forgot all about this bitch, you are a God sent for reminding all of us of this fuckery, this bitch has to be at the top of the list to get shut down, this shit is disgusting, I raged so hard I found out about this bitch, all those men also need to be fucking killed.
This whore needs to be flayed alive along with those cucks tbh.

Last edited:

Ditto...sending feces that aren't secured in medical containers (for lab purposes) is a dangerous item, like sending ammo and explosives through the mail. She should be reported because she is harming the postal workers with dangerous bacteria and diseases.

Ditto...sending feces that aren't secured in medical containers (for lab purposes) is a dangerous item, like sending ammo and explosives through the mail. She should be reported because she is harming the postal workers with dangerous bacteria and diseases.
We're saving the world from contamination, we're the good guys here. And this is why we're so set on destroying these bastions of degeneracy while we're on the high ground.

Yup, excrements are bio-hazard. You can't just vacuum pack and ship them. It's illegal. I will register an account on that site and then I will report it to USPS, UPS and FedEx. Also to paypal if she takes it.

Can someone call the cops on this website???????? She should get a swat team at her house....

Report her to the FDA she selling food that contains E-coli and parasites. To hell with her unfounded claim that she is STD and parasite free....Some bacteria and parasites aren't detectable with lab tests such as Candida, tapeworm eggs and mild samonella.

Report her to the FDA she selling food that contains E-coli and parasites. To hell with her unfounded claim that she is STD and parasite free....Some bacteria and parasites aren't detectable with lab tests such as Candida, tapeworm eggs and mild samonella.
Fuck why I missed this obvious thing, fuck my low IQ.

Farmers who sell raw milk end up having armed thugs in jackboots destroy their stalls in the good ole USA, so if the FDA doesn't stop her from selling shit cookies and spreading samonella, Ecoli and other shit diseases, then fuck the Anglo cuntries.
@ Dutch man: It will be a miracle if police arrest that thot for prostitution.
We're saving the world from contamination, we're the good guys here. And this is why we're so set on destroying these bastions of degeneracy while we're on the high ground.
In America, one can't sell raw milk or lemonade without going through FDA and Ministry of Agriculture approval. Unfair that some whore, likely a feminist, sells shit cookies and no one bats an eye.

Farmers who sell raw milk end up having armed thugs in jackboots destroy their stalls in the good ole USA, so if the FDA doesn't stop her from selling shit cookies and spreading samonella, Ecoli and other shit diseases, then fuck the Anglo cuntries.
@ Dutch man: It will be a miracle if police arrest that thot for prostitution.

In America, one can't sell raw milk or lemonade without going through FDA and Ministry of Agriculture approval. Unfair that some whore, likely a feminist, sells shit cookies and no one bats an eye.

:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Can someone call the cops on this website???????? She should get a swat team at her house....
she will just gangbang the entire swat team and get off the hook

stratospheric IQ. for the love of st. wu chang someone do this

I say we lock them up in a mental institution, or they should just revoke their status as a full human person if they genuinely enjoy eating foid shit.
674o7ynvx8411.png

Americancels and Canuckcels, please don't use traceable numbers when calling the cops, as the whore might claim that she is a "victim". NeetSupremacist lives in the EU, so it's still the Five Eyes territory....Someone from India or some -stan countries near Russia will likely be untraceable...

what the fuck chudur i was eating scrambled eggs man

so how many people have truly reported her and how many are LARPING?

Americancels and Canuckcels, please don't use traceable numbers when calling the cops, as the whore might claim that she is a "victim". NeetSupremacist lives in the EU, so it's still the Five Eyes territory....Someone from India or some -stan countries near Russia will likely be untraceable...

Good catch.
1482485089208.png

so how many people have truly reported her and how many are LARPING?
I am doing it, not sure about others.
what the fuck chudur i was eating scrambled eggs man
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: