Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [NSFW] How to report this shit selling whore to the IRS?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
the shitpill mogs the fuck out of the dogpill :feelsohgod:

Americancels and Canuckcels, please don't use traceable numbers when calling the cops, as the whore might claim that she is a "victim". NeetSupremacist lives in the EU, so it's still the Five Eyes territory....Someone from India or some -stan countries near Russia will likely be untraceable...

We need an Indian curry to start this mission, I hope someone from India will call the cops on her.
I'm trying but having difficulty sending submissions using a TOR browser.

TOR is also traceable.

What kinds of problems doesn’t FDA handle and where can I report them?

Reports and complaints about the following should be made to the agencies listed. Phone numbers can be found in your local phone directory:

• Restaurant food and sanitation--Local or state health departments
  • Unsolicited products in the mail--U.S. Postal Service
  • Accidental poisonings--Poison control centers or hospitals
  • Pesticides or air and water pollution--U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
  • Hazardous household products (including toys, appliances, and chemicals)--Consumer Product Safety Commission, 1-800-638-2772
  • Alcoholic beverages--Department of Treasury's Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
  • Drug abuse and controlled substances--Department of Justice's Drug Enforcement Administration
  • Hazardous chemicals in the workplace--Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration
  • Warranties--Federal Trade Commission

Reporting to the USPS (postal service) will be easier than that runaround...Which State Health Department to report? Where the fuck she located at?!

The shitpill needs to be abolished. No such thing should exist. The nu-males enabling it should not exist. The foids who live on tutorial mode doing this should not exist.

I mean who are these people

As disgusting as it is, it is not illegal, so who are you going to report it to?
If a man wants to buy it, I can't stop them.

As disgusting as it is, it is not illegal, so who are you going to report it to?
If a man wants to buy it, I can't stop them.
You are selling a potential disease vector and shipping them over snail-mail. This can't be legal in any fucking way. I am digging into this.
You are what you eat after all, that explains why they have shit for brains
literally.

Scat fetish is a mental illness.
I have a lot of fetishes, to an inconceivable point and extending to some fucked up stuff.

But this, this disgusts and scares me.
What are those OP?

Now ISIS and Al-Kaeda make a lot of sense.

"sex workers"

Every piece of filth involved in this deserves unfathomable death and that's all I need to say

Lol those cucks can't even be sure if those are actually made with her shit. Imagine if it's her Chad boyfriend's

First porta-potties pill, now this
lol
foids can live off selling their excrement nowadays. that shows how fucking high they got elevated in today's society by cucks

i clicked the site and now i feel sick

this world is a joke
Lol those cucks can't even be sure if those are actually made with her shit. Imagine if it's her Chad boyfriend's
they'd probably enjoy it more

just sell your shit theory

There was one post on /r/Cuckold where one cuck made a post about how eating cum from your wife's boyfriend (bull) is beneficial to your health. He was also pulling out research articles about the protein content in human semen.

Yup, her ass is a literal money printing machine.

:feelskek:

This thing of reporting roasties to the IRS is really genius stuff. I hope shit queen not only gets her small business destroyed, I hope there's she gets arrested.

The people that buy and support this nasty whore are the same people that call people on this site fucked up
LMFAO PLEASE DESTROY THIS FUCKING PLANET NOW THIS IS FOWL AS FUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Nuke this fucking planet NOW.

I’m not even kidding anymore. This is fucked.

Last edited:
I thought you liked Poop?

Report Is cope

I just threw up in my mouth because of that, seriously

58755ECA C968 46DF AB06 97DFAB72A57D

God damn that shits gonna make me throw up. Cucks are insane

Sucks being a postal worker in the USA.

Yup,

USPS worker == the deliverer of whore shit.
I just threw up in my mouth because of that, seriously
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Report Is cope
Everything is a cope, but this is a good cope I guess.
I thought you liked Poop?
I like the act of shitting, specially on the streets, but I am not a big fan of eating whore shit.
This has to be fake, right? Shit cookies? You cannot convince me this is real.

:feelskek:

You can order one if you are really curious. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
First porta-potties pill, now this
lol
foids can live off selling their excrement nowadays. that shows how fucking high they got elevated in today's society by cucks

Dubai porta-potty is not a pill, I should say, it's a life-fuel. All my career motivations and motivations for moneymoxxing basically revolve around Dubai porta-potties.

Once I careermaxx and moneymaxx, I will make friends with Dubai oil barons and participate in porta-potty events. I will literally shit on the faces of insta-thots.

Last edited:
knowing that cucks are eating literal shit made by foids makes me want to eject off this planet into the sun.

I saw that before. That is completely gross.

Cucks deserve to be poisoned.

American feds harass children who sell lemonade, but not a femwhore who sells shit cookies and pee-lade.

capitalism was a mistake