Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [NSFW] IT foid claims she’d prefer a ricecel manlet for a long term relationship, but is in a long term relationship with a gigachad

Fucking disgusting, dude getting pegged. Is this the endgame all holes want, genetically engineered Chads everywhere that are pushovers sexually, masculine appearance & faggot mentally.

Maybe if they're lucky they can get a becky, but they have to betabux or she won't stick around. The normie has to be high tier for the becky not to cuck him also.
They have to simp too

Something tells me the majority of the leading figures in feminism are Jewish just as they were in the USSR around the time of the war.

Something tells me the majority of the leading figures in feminism are Jewish just as they were in the USSR around the time of the war.
I doubt they’re Jews

I doubt they’re Jews
If you want to put the time & effort in look into their ancestry or name heritage & see if they're Jewish names, one was born as Nichols but changed it.

Jewish names tend to end in man, son, ham, have a metal in it like gold, end in itz, have the name of a location (Southgate) or product (sugar) as they would upon arrival in a western country or leaving Germany change their Jewish name (Steinberger) to something else to hide it.

If all Jewish ppl took on a purple or green complexion you'd be surprised at how many are in positions of power.

It just happens to be that...

EW0AL0TWAAA3img

1.) Degenerates should be shot in the head.

2.) Women shouldn't be allowed to use internet

3.) Reddit is giga cucked and normies are virtue signalling NPCs

Jfl why does everytime you click on an IT whore's profile you encounter some of the most degenerate shit on reddit. Although this is tame for all the worse shit reddit has. Also jfl of course she has a chad instead of a ricecel she's apparently so attracted to.

JFL do women seriously think that telling guys that theyre not one night stand material but are trustworthy enough for an LTR is a compliment?

Its the equivalent of telling a girl youd fuck her but you would never date her or want a relationship with her

Makes me also lol how girls think calling guys fuckboys is insulting to them - no, being a fuckboy who is able to sleep around is what every guy wants

I would rather be a fuckboy than some beta looking "LTR material" guy

What she means is that she would prefer if her Chad boyfriend would have personality of a ricel manlet but remained his looks.

Jfl why does everytime you click on an IT whore's profile you encounter some of the most degenerate shit on reddit. Although this is tame for all the worse shit reddit has. Also jfl of course she has a chad instead of a ricecel she's apparently so attracted to.
Coawh85 is even more degenerate

Lmao she has no hips or waist. I wouldn't call her a master, average bitches with incel tier genes need to be euthanized.
She looks hot ngl, at least she has abs, which is good considering that 70% of femoids in the West are clinically obese.

She looks hot ngl, at least she has abs, which is good considering that 70% of femoids in the West are clinically obese.
It isn’t 70%

I want to legit puke seeing a foid with a strapon. It's fucking disgusting and totally unaestheic. When did we allow women to be like that? Do we men indeed want it? I want a submissive and feminine girl, not someone enjoys humiliating her man. They can call it an "insecurity" all they want, but I KNOW WHAT I WANT STOP GASLIGHTING ME I'M NOT BUYING INTO YOUR DEGENERATE SHIT.

Whatever man, it's somewhere around there
Nope. In fact most foids aren’t even obese. And obesity just can mean a bit overweight. Doesn’t have to be 300 lbs

0ys6bkbev7d51.jpg

Im not gay in any way shape or form but I would be tempted to take this if it would give me a girlfriend

Im that desparate

Abs can be hot on a feminine body, not ona fridge. Men just have no fucking standards. If the bitch doesn't have a waist it's like a guy with wide hips or something. It's a requirement to even look female and not like a fucking tranny.

You don’t know what he looks like
You don't either yet you're believing a foid over the fact that only cucks, low T fags, and numales indulge in degeneracy like "pegging"

You don't either yet you're believing a foid over the fact that only cucks, low T fags, and numales indulge in degeneracy like "pegging"
Cucked chads exist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back