Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [NSFW]I've made the mistake of going out

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
I get heightmogged and framemogged by the majority of guys I see. I'm becoming fucking slenderman at 5' 8". I literally watch girls check out other guys meanwhile girls are indifferent to me. There's no weight loss solution for your frame. Sure, my face will be leaner, but I'll still be a king of manlets with narrow shoulders. I have little potential.
All my dreams are dead after taking the blackpill. Nothing I do will ever matter. No one ever truly cared about me or cared about what I did because I'm ugly. We are truly worthless. Never let any virtue signaling pos tell you otherwise. In reality, they know you're trash.

Skinnymaxx is a good cope though, at least in my case. Would you like to see some of pictures (PM)?

Good old Bud D.

Being a fat manlet is worst than being a skinny manlet.

The fatcels are volcels theory is a massive fucking cope. Im a current fatcel who has managed to hit a normal bmi twice in life and nothing changes. As soon as you lose weight nothing will change and bluepilled cucks will tell you it must be something else (personality,status,money) fatcel is ldarmaxx at its finest. Just die at 40 bro, its only getting worse unless you do bettER

Going out is always suicidefuel bro. Even though I am agoraphobic, as soon as I go out I remember why I became one.

Going out is always suicidefuel bro. Even though I am agoraphobic, as soon as I go out I remember why I became one.
:feelskek:Scientists be doing all this research over depression and suicide when it all comes from a life's worth of rejection and getting ostracized as an undesirable and ugly person.:cryfeels:

I get heightmogged alot from girls. Im under 6ft.

:feelskek:Scientists be doing all this research over depression and suicide when it all comes from a life's worth of rejection and getting ostracized as an undesirable and ugly person.:cryfeels:
its weird how they never take into account someone's life circumstances tbh

Being a fat manlet is worst than being a skinny manlet.
I'm absolutely sure this came out of somebody with a good frame. I say this as somebody with a good frame (but gyno and meme tier fat distribution so not all is well)

I'm absolutely sure this came out of somebody with a good frame. I say this as somebody with a good frame (but gyno and meme tier fat distribution so not all is well)
Being a fit manlet would probably be best.

its weird how they never take into account someone's life circumstances tbh
Theyre prob bluepilled cucks who dont want to acknowledge that somethings arw outta your control

As a manlet, there is no potential for growth (HAR HAR HAR) concerning your sexual market value.
Daily reminder there are 6'3''+ white tall blue eyed, blonde haired guys on this forum.

Never go outside bro

Too tall to play dwarves, too short to be seen as sexually viable by Western women.

Going out for me is like trying to die every minute. Im stared at for my scars and my big nose.

Just put yourself out there brooooo

This, man. Going out even to go to work feels like death of a thousand cuts (or in this case, stares). Fuck do I hate wagecucking.

OP you have based avi