[News] NSFW New Zealand Mosque Double Mass Shootings (The shooter livestreamed it!)

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
Brenton Tarrant
At least Robert Bowers did that before the end of the year
at least idiots in the north of Ireland are forced to commit suicide because the IRA lost and Westminster controls the economy creating great financial deprivation giving them the biggest suicide rate in the UK

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-

Reminder that hundreds of love letters are being written by females whose pussies are dripping thinking of him right now, while we're dying alone without a female ever caring about us for a second.

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
-

Reminder that hundreds of love letters are being written by females whose pussies are dripping thinking of him right now, while we're dying alone without a female ever caring about us for a second.
I wish this were a joke.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

admirer of islam
-

b-b-b-but he was inkelll brooooo. only an inkel coulddo something this horrible :feelstastyman:

Reimu Hakurei

Reimu Hakurei

Shrine Maiden of Paradise
-
I didn't knew about that one.

First the school shooting in Brazil, now this?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
-
these retards always shoot up mosques and other places, and never target politicans or the people who really made the world shit

man no one is thinking about this stupid bitch.

Foids only want to get a share of the attention he is getting. They would be scared to be alone or even in public with him due to safety. Teehee

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Derry road fenian
-
at least idiots in the north of Ireland are forced to commit suicide because the IRA lost and Westminster controls the economy creating great financial deprivation giving them the biggest suicide rate in the UK
So fucking what you fucking kike every country in the world has it's citizens committing suicide, hope Hamas fires more rockets into your promised land

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

-
So fucking what you fucking kike every country in the world has it's citizens committing suicide, hope Hamas fires more rockets into your promised land

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

-

For the second consecutive year, Northern Ireland recorded the UK’s highest suicide rate. Provisional figures for 2015 show a figure of 318 recorded deaths by suicide in Northern Ireland. This compares with a total of 268 for 2014. In recent years, suicide rates have increased substantially from their typical level in the 1970s.

the thick paddies got defeated by Britain and now they are being wageslaved by their british overlords and dying en masse by suicide, hahahahahahaha
Ireland and GB don't have suhc severe rates. the thick cunts were defeated by the armed forces and are now truly british "subjects" hahaha and killing themselves over it, we beat hamas

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
They are welcoming and accept everybody.
And Muslims are more than happy to leech off of and exploit their altruism.
He was a white knight and a cuck who killed a lot of ethniccels. In his manifesto, he specifically said that he wanted to retaliate for murder of some woman.

Fucking white knight attacking peaceful muslimcels.
Not a woman. An 11 year old Swedish girl who was murdered by a Muslim subhuman.

But I forgot. Children being murdered is only bad if their skin is brown.

Last edited:
Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Derry road fenian
-

For the second consecutive year, Northern Ireland recorded the UK’s highest suicide rate. Provisional figures for 2015 show a figure of 318 recorded deaths by suicide in Northern Ireland. This compares with a total of 268 for 2014. In recent years, suicide rates have increased substantially from their typical level in the 1970s.

the thick paddies got defeated by Britain and now they are being wageslaved by their british overlords and dying en masse by suicide, hahahahahahaha

Ireland and GB don't have suhc severe rates. the thick cunts were defeated by the armed forces and are now truly british "subjects" hahaha and killing themselves over it, we beat hamas
Not all of them are thick paddies you know, there are more pro british protestants in the north, so your laughing at their deaths as well lol,I don't know what your trying to do here are you trying to piss me off or something,you bring up bloody sunday,you bring up the famine and then Oliver Cromwell lol,lots of british people hates yous too you know,i could write you out a whole list of anti semitnism going back to Roman Times if you want

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
You're right. There's a lot of people who are cheering this one, I didn't think people were that messed up.

I see where you are coming from but a line has to be drawn. Kids should be safe. Even on Kiwifarms where there's edgy ass people they say kids should be left alone.
Part of what drove him to carry out this attack was a story about an 11 year old deaf Swedish girl who was murdered by a Muslim subhuman. Why don't you condemn that? Why is children being murdered only bad when those children are brown Muslims?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

-
Not all of them are thick paddies you know, there are more pro british protestants in the north, so your laughing at their deaths as well lol,I don't know what your trying to do here are you trying to piss me off or something,you bring up bloody sunday,you bring up the famine and then Oliver Cromwell lol,lots of british people hates yous too you know,i could write you out a whole list of anti semitnism going back to Roman Times if you want
Hahahahaha the irish were conquered and kill themselves

Murdoch89

Murdoch89

Derry road fenian
-
How ironic knowing that there are brave men willing to blow themselves up just to kill a bus load of jews ain't it:feelsgah:[/QUOTE]

Schutzstaffel

Schutzstaffel

Nazicel
-
ignore @OccidentalRebel low iq baiter

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

Skedaddle Skedoodle your dick is now a noodle
-

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

-
How ironic knowing that there are brave men willing to blow themselves up just to kill a bus load of jews ain't it:feelsgah:
[/QUOTE]
how ironic knowing the paddys are subjects

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Banned
-
What about hindus who kill innocents?

You are right, this happens on a daily basis in brown countries such as Afghanistan. I think it struck a chord because New Zealanders in general are very open and tolerable towards outsiders. Also, this is the first time a mass shooting has been livestreamed, I think that's why it's gotten so much attention. I was thinking exactly about what you said, that this happens every day. But usually in the form of dropping bombs.

Legit post.
Thanks

Robo Sapien

Robo Sapien

Transcendent
-
That white whore doesn't deserve welfare either. Look at the condition of your white society. White single mothers are no better than Arabs or nigger single mothers for that fact. The idea that someone "deserves" welfare is fucking stupid.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional ally
-
The NZ shooter was the first one to livestream his murders, but not the first one to record his murders, to be sure.

This one shocked me years ago (an ethnic killing members of a White news crew):

iirc this was being broadcast on live TV, so it might count as livestreamed murders??

Last edited:
loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

Patience is key to Happiness.
-

is anybody knows this guy here ? he talks about jewish kabbalah , gematria according to his theory this attack is planned by zionists

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

-
Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
The NZ shooter was the first one to livestream his murders, but not the first one to record his murders, to be sure.

This one shocked me years ago (an ethnic killing members of a White news crew):

View attachment 98118

iirc this was being broadcast on live TV, so it might count as livestreamed murders??
Inshallah. Also here's a copy of the 8chan thread https://media.8ch.net/file_store/e28cf38fcceba5314ad9da2c26fdef48bf185eb9f8212beb910e710441e8e4a5.pdf

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

₵ⱠØ₩₦ ₩ØⱤⱠĐ
-
Damn, shits like a fucking video game. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Schizoidcel

Schizoidcel

Captain
-

I thought he would be a feminist cuck from his manifesto but he didn't spare the femoid's life, brutal.

Last edited:
Azaylias

Azaylias

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
JFL he couldve easily ran over those 2 foids while he was in his car, but honked so they could get out of the way :feelskek:
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
you're retarded, he said why he didnt run them over in his stream. If he ran them over he coudlve fucked his car and would't have been able to make an escape

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Youth ends at NW2. Life ends at NW3.
-
GUYS SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK TO THE FULL VIDEO THANKS

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
And Muslims
They're literally invited to stay there, jfl.
Part of what drove him to carry out this attack was a story about an 11 year old deaf Swedish girl who was murdered by a Muslim subhuman. Why don't you condemn that? Why is children being murdered only bad when those children are brown Muslims?
"Some retard killed a kid, now I'm going to be a retard who kills more kids." JFL at low IQ stormfrontcucks.
You're welcome.

refmd

refmd

awol
-

kebabcels promising retribution

it's happening, we might have ww3 this time bros :feelsautistic:

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Modcel
-
On a related note to your ending statement, just a few days ago I was in a reddit thread in which everybody was applauding and cheering Google's new initiative of censoring (or maybe using their algorithms to make them less visible, not sure) "conspiracy" videos. They were all happy about the effect this will have on antivaxers and flat earthers, but were completely unaware of the implications of Google picking and choosing the undesirable conspiracies that they want to hide from the public eye. As expected, anybody that pointed how this can be used in nefarious ways was downvoted and called a regressive antivaxer.
It's pretty terrifying how quickly public opinion on the internet changed on free speech. You don't even have to go THAT far back for a time when the majority of reddit supported free speech. Even as recently as the early 2010s (2010 to 2012) most acts of censorship were opposed by the majority of the user base. Of course, SJWs were already gentrifying reddit, but it was like 60-40 in favor of free speech, now it's like 95-5 in favor of censorship.

It doesn't take much to get the masses to turn into authoritarian cheerleaders. In a way, freedom is an extreme, unnatural concept as people have a natural inclination towards authoritarianism.

YungCell

YungCell

Niggas iffy
-
Hahahahaha the irish were conquered and kill themselves
Jfl you wish the Palestinians would do the same but NOPE, there freedom is inevitable and every last Isreali and Jew will pay for thier crimes. FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
Just because the FBI is tracking everyone who have seen it or downloaded it?
Just by being here you are already on a bunch of watchlists, what are you worrying about?
The FBI can come at me all they want lmao I don't even live in USA
JFL Twitter is low IQ website

Last edited:
I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
They're literally invited to stay there, jfl.

"Some retard killed a kid, now I'm going to be a retard who kills more kids." JFL at low IQ stormfrontcucks.

You're welcome.
That isn't the point. The point is you're a fucking hypocrite just like all Muslims when it comes to this. You're all about tolerance and being inclusive when there is a chance you will be persecuted but in your countries everybody who isn't a Muslim gets their head chopped off immediately. You're all about loving children but you don't even flinch when it's non Muslim children being killed.

Look at how many Muslims in the west support SJW shit and look how many Muslims in the US vote democrat. You're basically more violent, far less intelligent Jews.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Universally hated by women — 2/10 curry truecel
-
That isn't the point. The point is you're a fucking hypocrite just like all Muslims when it comes to this. You're all about tolerance and being inclusive when there is a chance you will be persecuted but in your countries everybody who isn't a Muslim gets their head chopped off immediately. You're all about loving children but you don't even flinch when it's non Muslim children being killed.

Look at how many Muslims in the west support SJW shit and look how many Muslims in the US vote democrat. You're basically more violent, far less intelligent Jews.
Low IQ as per usual.