Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NSFW New Zealand Mosque Double Mass Shootings (The shooter livestreamed it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's okay. 49 more muslims are born every 2 minutes

the video of the shooting was intense, I am pretty sure it is going to be internet infamous for many years, why do tech companies waste time trying to scrub it from the internet.

lol, triggered muslimcels are hilarious.
they don't give the slightest fuck when muslims all over europe kill innocent victims, but as soon as muslims are the victims, they cry like little babies.
lmao remember this two white foids went to morocco and beheaded,everyone lost their shit. all stormcels are white knights

killed unarmed people but escaped when a guy with shitty gun shot at him what a coward
DanBilzerianFuel tbh

You would never have the balls to pull off a shooting of this magnitude. Our hero might be many things but he is not a coward.

Venerating a kike-loving, blue-pilled "muh whyte wamen" simp as your hero should be a crime. You do realize that this act is only going to worsen the situation for Whites, right?

Besides, he wanted to live so as to tie up more government resources

WHITE WOMEN are the ones who're voting in the Leftists parties and enabling the incessant hordes of no-Whites all throughout the West.

I just laugh at you 105 IQ stormfags who have no conception of reality.

Venerating a kike-loving, blue-pilled "muh whyte wamen" simp as your hero should be a crime. You do realize that this act is only going to worsen the situation for Whites, right?

WHITE WOMEN are the ones who're voting in the Leftists parties and enabling the incessant hordes of no-Whites all throughout the West.

I just laugh at you 105 IQ stormfags who have no conception of reality.

thats what i mean. these stromcels are all fucking white knights they will cut off their own balls for saving white womyn while in reality they dont give flying fuck about their ugly ass

lmao remember this two white foids went to morocco and beheaded,everyone lost their shit. all stormcels are white knights
I said that it was their fault, bro.

Oh i know. Plus neocons have destroyed other muslim countries. Dont know if you know thaT but jews started a lot of these waRs and destroyed muslim countries. Its a shame really. Plus jews also stole Palestine and brutaly kill the Palestinians.nits horrible
Yes I am aware of all thaT and in a way I see what's happening as good old karma. From the riveR to the sea Palastein shall be free, and until it is I have no sympathy for the West.

you are fucked boyo admit it. germanistan is fucked france is fucked swedistan is fucked,united cuckdom is already cucked these events just will make everything harder for you and immigration will rise

fuck your hero
Your hostile attitude towards whites remaining sovereign in their own countries proves that the shooter was justified in his actions.

lol, triggered muslimcels are hilarious.
they don't give the slightest fuck when muslims all over europe kill innocent victims, but as soon as muslims are the victims, they cry like little babies.
I'm an atheist who's opposed to mass immigration, leftism, Kike-subversion, etc. What I find hilarious are the middling IQ, barely-sentient stormfags like yourself who unironically think killing a bunch of hapless brown people will better your situation.

Here's a hint for you: WHITE PEOPLE (your WAMEN) voted in the Welfare State and are enabling your own demographic displacement.

Yes I am aware of all thaT and in a way I see what's happening as good old karma. From the riveR to the sea Palastein shall be free, and until it is I have no sympathy for the West.
What kind of retarded logic is this? Jews stole Palestine, why should whites be held accountable for the actions of zionist jews?

Your hostile attitude towards white remaining sovereign in their own countries proves that the shooter was justified in his actions.
bla bla bla. it is all nonsense. your goverments support this,your kids brainwashed and turned into faggots, i dont even talk about your women. immigrants are multiply like rabbits while your women get fucked by dogs at age 20. your biggest mistake was believing in jewish lie,now you paying for this.

JFL they always find a way to sneak us in their articles

bla bla bla. it is all nonsense.
In other words you don't have an argument for what I said you just keep repeating the same bullshit.

In other words you don't have an argument for what I said you just keep repeating the same bullshit.
Yes bro,keep coping and dont forget saving your white womyn

Im not an expert but please tell me that youre joking.
Not at all. The annexation of palestine to israel was done completely by jews, mostly the rothschilds.

bla bla bla. it is all nonsense. your goverments support this,your kids brainwashed and turned into faggots, i dont even talk about your women. immigrants are multiply like rabbits while your women get fucked by dogs at age 20. your biggest mistake was believing in jewish lie,now you paying for this.
This thread has been a God-send for outing the non-sentient, blue-pilled retards on this forum. I had mistakenly assumed that stormfags on an incel forum would at least have the capacity to understand how wretched their women have been for the West, but it's like they don't even post here.

Yes bro,keep coping and dont forget saving your white womyn
No one is talking about saving white women retard, take your strawmen and get the fuck off the forum. Whites are taking their countries back and the fact that you have a problem with that proves that you're an antiwhite asshole

No one is talking about saving white women retard, take your strawmen and get the fuck off the forum. Whites are taking their countries back and the fact that you have a problem with that proves that you're an antiwhite asshole
read motives of your hero cuck

Not at all. The annexation of palestine to israel was done completely by jews, mostly the rothschilds.
Facilitated by the Kike's White lapdogs (the West). From military armaments to funding to threats of US intervention should the Palestinians and Arabs invade. Don't play dumb.

damn youre truly brainless

read motives of your hero cuck
Explain to me how some deaf 11 year old girl is some roastie degenerate? And yet im the brainlet. FFS!

once we take back our lands we will go to foids problem and take away their rights too

Explain to me how some deaf 11 year old girl is some roastie degenerate? And yet im the brainlet. FFS!
it is not just about this girl,read it full

anyway its already over for you guys

it is not just about this girl,read it full

anyway its already over for you guys
I have read it in full. He was right about everything. No where in his manifesto does he go full white knight for degenerate roasties, this is a strawman that you refuse to let go of because your precious shitskins finally got what was coming to them.

Thanks modern society for wanting shit like this to happen.
This is blood on YOUR HANDS

I have read it in full. He was right about everything. No where in his manifesto does he go full white knight for degenerate roasties, this is a strawman that you refuse to let go of because your precious shitskins finally got what was coming to them.
In addention,I dont support immigration because its a project by jews to empty muslim lands then declare their great israel.

but its over for you guys

Shame it wasn't a synagogue tbh

In addention,I dont support immigration because its a project by jews to empty muslim lands then declare their great israel.

and if you read full manifesto he says society need women as well . i dont know how you agree with it but still say youre blackpilled

Reminder that immigration to norway slowed down after anders breivik killed all those commie kids. If more acts like this happen its definitely not over for us

Reminder that immigration to norway slowed down after anders breivik killed all those commie kids. If more acts like this happen its definitely not over for us

it is a war. if you kill them,they will kill you too. so you better not feel bad when they shoot up you,people around you or your relatives

it is a war. if you kill them,they will kill you too. so you better not feel bad when they shoot up you,people around you or your relatives
Fact of the Day:

No Muslims would be dead at this location, on this day, if they had not imposed themselves upon NZ; with the inevitable aid of their semetic brethren.

shaheeds down to the last man tbh, sad day

Fact of the Day:

No Muslims would be dead at this location, on this day, if they had not imposed themselves upon NZ; with the inevitable aid of their semetic brethren.
Agreed.

but thing is,your hero targeted wrong enemy

listening bosnian serb songs at the end

What kind of retarded logic is this? Jews stole Palestine, why should whites be held accountable for the actions of zionist jews?
The UN gave the Zionists the land and enough weapons to protect it. Palastein specifically isnt the issue but the Raping of the rest of the world by the west in my mind justifies alot of the fucked up shit that immigrants do but I still dont believe in mass immigration because two wrongs dont make a right, instead I would prefer the Jews pay for there modern attempts and destroying the West and the Middle East.

Stormcels killing probably harmless Durka Durkas.

This guy isn't one of us, and I don't support this.

I'm not going to cry over Mohammedans who wouldn't give a fuck about me getting killed though.
There were kids killed too. At least remember those.

Agreed.

In the effort to reduce environmental degradation it does not hurt to eliminate the invaders themselves, though I agree jews and politicians are a more apt target

STFU you sub-4, half-breed mulatto mongrel. The shooter and other stormfags would be more than happy to kill your ilk as well. Glad that the German foid cashier treated you like the garbage you are.
He's literally an edgy teenager. I'm not making this up.

In the effort to reduce environmental degradation it does not hurt to eliminate the invaders themselves, though I agree jews and politicians are a more apt target
it is not heroic as long as it not targeted them.if a man do this,i will wear a t shirt his face on and walk around my city

Agreed.

Muslims and jews are the same. Both groups are semites and have infiltrated and colonized the west. You are not different at all.

The UN gave the Zionists the land and enough weapons to protect it.
At who's behest? Destabilizing the middle east is not in an average white person's interest nor was the average white person asked whether or not it was a good idea to destabilize the middle east

Muslims and jews are the same. Both groups are semites and have infiltrated and colonized the west. You are not different at all.
subharan african level IQ

Cucktears will blame this on the bad inkels

At who's behest? Destabilizing the middle east is not in an average white person's interest nor was the average white person asked whether or not it was a good idea to destabilize the middle east
I agree that it's not the average white persons fault but the whites voted in their favorite ZOG puppets and fucked over the ME, bow those very same ZOG puppets are bringing in mass migration. Its karma for the white voters, but the true enemies are the Zionists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back