Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NSFW New Zealand Mosque Double Mass Shootings (The shooter livestreamed it!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The jews did 3/15.

47c4de1445410c645774ad7f2aa65053b1409cffcadba9d5ca4f0ae2ef74876a.png

Brenton Tarrant
At least Robert Bowers did that before the end of the year

at least idiots in the north of Ireland are forced to commit suicide because the IRA lost and Westminster controls the economy creating great financial deprivation giving them the biggest suicide rate in the UK

19ey8rb7d9m21.png

Reminder that hundreds of love letters are being written by females whose pussies are dripping thinking of him right now, while we're dying alone without a female ever caring about us for a second.

19ey8rb7d9m21.png

Reminder that hundreds of love letters are being written by females whose pussies are dripping thinking of him right now, while we're dying alone without a female ever caring about us for a second.
I wish this were a joke.

19ey8rb7d9m21.png

b-b-b-but he was inkelll brooooo. only an inkel coulddo something this horrible :feelstastyman:

I didn't knew about that one.

First the school shooting in Brazil, now this?

these retards always shoot up mosques and other places, and never target politicans or the people who really made the world shit
19ey8rb7d9m21.png

man no one is thinking about this stupid bitch.

Foids only want to get a share of the attention he is getting. They would be scared to be alone or even in public with him due to safety. Teehee

at least idiots in the north of Ireland are forced to commit suicide because the IRA lost and Westminster controls the economy creating great financial deprivation giving them the biggest suicide rate in the UK
So fucking what you fucking kike every country in the world has it's citizens committing suicide, hope Hamas fires more rockets into your promised land

So fucking what you fucking kike every country in the world has it's citizens committing suicide, hope Hamas fires more rockets into your promised land

For the second consecutive year, Northern Ireland recorded the UK’s highest suicide rate. Provisional figures for 2015 show a figure of 318 recorded deaths by suicide in Northern Ireland. This compares with a total of 268 for 2014. In recent years, suicide rates have increased substantially from their typical level in the 1970s.

the thick paddies got defeated by Britain and now they are being wageslaved by their british overlords and dying en masse by suicide, hahahahahahaha

Ireland and GB don't have suhc severe rates. the thick cunts were defeated by the armed forces and are now truly british "subjects" hahaha and killing themselves over it, we beat hamas

They are welcoming and accept everybody.
And Muslims are more than happy to leech off of and exploit their altruism.
He was a white knight and a cuck who killed a lot of ethniccels. In his manifesto, he specifically said that he wanted to retaliate for murder of some woman.

Fucking white knight attacking peaceful muslimcels.
Not a woman. An 11 year old Swedish girl who was murdered by a Muslim subhuman.

But I forgot. Children being murdered is only bad if their skin is brown.

Last edited:

For the second consecutive year, Northern Ireland recorded the UK’s highest suicide rate. Provisional figures for 2015 show a figure of 318 recorded deaths by suicide in Northern Ireland. This compares with a total of 268 for 2014. In recent years, suicide rates have increased substantially from their typical level in the 1970s.

the thick paddies got defeated by Britain and now they are being wageslaved by their british overlords and dying en masse by suicide, hahahahahahaha

Ireland and GB don't have suhc severe rates. the thick cunts were defeated by the armed forces and are now truly british "subjects" hahaha and killing themselves over it, we beat hamas
Not all of them are thick paddies you know, there are more pro british protestants in the north, so your laughing at their deaths as well lol,I don't know what your trying to do here are you trying to piss me off or something,you bring up bloody sunday,you bring up the famine and then Oliver Cromwell lol,lots of british people hates yous too you know,i could write you out a whole list of anti semitnism going back to Roman Times if you want

You're right. There's a lot of people who are cheering this one, I didn't think people were that messed up.

I see where you are coming from but a line has to be drawn. Kids should be safe. Even on Kiwifarms where there's edgy ass people they say kids should be left alone.
Part of what drove him to carry out this attack was a story about an 11 year old deaf Swedish girl who was murdered by a Muslim subhuman. Why don't you condemn that? Why is children being murdered only bad when those children are brown Muslims?

Not all of them are thick paddies you know, there are more pro british protestants in the north, so your laughing at their deaths as well lol,I don't know what your trying to do here are you trying to piss me off or something,you bring up bloody sunday,you bring up the famine and then Oliver Cromwell lol,lots of british people hates yous too you know,i could write you out a whole list of anti semitnism going back to Roman Times if you want

Hahahahaha the irish were conquered and kill themselves

How ironic knowing that there are brave men willing to blow themselves up just to kill a bus load of jews ain't it:feelsgah:[/QUOTE]

ignore @OccidentalRebel low iq baiter

19ey8rb7d9m21.png

How ironic knowing that there are brave men willing to blow themselves up just to kill a bus load of jews ain't it:feelsgah:
[/QUOTE]
how ironic knowing the paddys are subjects

That white whore doesn't deserve welfare either. Look at the condition of your white society. White single mothers are no better than Arabs or nigger single mothers for that fact. The idea that someone "deserves" welfare is fucking stupid.

The NZ shooter was the first one to livestream his murders, but not the first one to record his murders, to be sure.

This one shocked me years ago (an ethnic killing members of a White news crew):

iirc this was being broadcast on live TV, so it might count as livestreamed murders??

Last edited:

is anybody knows this guy here ? he talks about jewish kabbalah , gematria according to his theory this attack is planned by zionists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back