Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious NSFW: Seeing the @hinderless guy commit suicide made me realize that its not that big a deal as I once thought.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
The guy I'm referring to is the guy that recently killed himself over Facebook live.The footage has been circling around the past few days. I'm sure many of you have seen the video and I have included it in this post at the bottom. Apparently the backstory is that his girlfriend dumped him and he lost his job and decided to end it over fb live with his parents watching. Very rarely do you see a clear shotgun to the head suicide on camera. Even the ones with rifles that Ive seen looked incredibly painful like the person did not use the right caliber or tier of weapon. Shotgun to the head indeed looks like the best method if one were to kill themselves. But just like that, literally gone in the matter on seconds and its over. That has to be the best way really, especially if he took painkillers beforehand. But even he had a girlfriend so :feelskek: its so over for us. He still shouldn't have killed himself over a 3/10 foid. R.I.P.
Link to video NSFW: https://hoodsite.com/wp-content/upl...video-man-shoots-himself-head-shotgun.mp4?_=1

Hinderless

First time hearing about this. Gonna watch the full 6 mins tbh. Brutal.

No dude he didn’t die from that shot I guarantee it, it was directly under the chin he just blew his face off and likely bleed out fully conscious.

always aim to the mid line of the ear or slightly lower

Oh well, he's not Incel. Just a normie down on his luck, fuck him.

That honestly looks horrible to me

I would not want my face to be destroyed like that, that vid changed my mind on using a shotgun, Ill just get a revolver and use a hollow point bullet

Even if you use slugs the gasses from the barrel will blow up your head like that

I want a clean wound when I suicidemaxx

Maybe using a shotgun and pointing it to your chest would be better

I just dont want my face destroyed, FACE IS LIFE EVEN IN DEATH

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Could never do that tbh.

Just falling asleep with Nembutal is way more comfy.

No dude he didn’t die from that shot I guarantee it, it was directly under the chin he just blew his face off and likely bleed out fully conscious.

Jesus that sounds so awful. Fuuuuck.

Jesus that sounds so awful. Fuuuuck.

yea it just ripped his face off to the side if there was any brain damage it was to the prefrontal cortex which you can survive from. Either he died from bleeding out or suffocation/choking on blood.

if he had aimed for the brain stem death would have been instant and his head would be totally blown off his shoulders

Its shocking how many people are dumb and point their gun to their chin like that

So many botched cases using that method

he mogs her, lol.

i guess she wanted to monkey branch to chad. foids don't care about the consequences of their actions.

not clicking that :dafuckfeels:

Wtf, he acted so casual about it. "Hey guys, I guess that's it".
Damn.

The good thing about living in Ireland is that you are never that far from a cliff. I would never be able to get a gun so this is irrelevant for me. It is either rope or cliff for me.

Has anybody found a link to the full stream? That was the most brutal shotgun death I’ve ever seen.

That honestly looks horrible to me

I would not want my face to be destroyed like that, that vid changed my mind on using a shotgun, Ill just get a revolver and use a hollow point bullet

Even if you use slugs the gasses from the barrel will blow up your head like that

I want a clean wound when I suicidemaxx

Maybe using a shotgun and pointing it to your chest would be better

I just dont want my face destroyed, FACE IS LIFE EVEN IN DEATH
Your face already looks like that as far as tinder is concerned.
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Could never do that tbh.

Just falling asleep with Nembutal is way more comfy.
Think about how many normies are wah wahing over seeing that & now need therapy jfl.

Wtf, he acted so casual about it. "Hey guys, I guess that's it".
Damn.

Thats the thing about gun suicides compared to other methods

You just need that one fuck it moment because once you pull the trigger theres no going back like with other methods, you cant realize that you actually wanna live and change your mind, you cant get yourself to a hospital to ahve your stomach pumped, you cant cut the rope

Its the ideal method

He definitely died instantly, the entire innards of his head were gone. Jfl at low IQ comments that think he was still alive.

He definitely died instantly, the entire innards of his head were gone. Jfl at low IQ comments that think he was still alive.
That's what I thought. He looked like something from the Last of Us after he shot himself.

Guy didn't follow Dan Pena's advice

those soys who tell us that sex/affection don't matter will blow their brains off the second their gf dumps them.

It didnt look real the way his head was literally torn in two afterwards, at least his suffering on this fucked up planet is over now.

that video gives me a headache

The guy I'm referring to is the guy that recently killed himself over Facebook live.The footage has been circling around the past few days. I'm sure many of you have seen the video and I have included it in this post at the bottom. Apparently the backstory is that his girlfriend dumped him and he lost his job and decided to end it over fb live with his parents watching. Very rarely do you see a clear shotgun to the head suicide on camera. Even the ones with rifles that Ive seen looked incredibly painful like the person did not use the right caliber or tier of weapon. Shotgun to the head indeed looks like the best method if one were to kill themselves. But just like that, literally gone in the matter on seconds and its over. That has to be the best way really, especially if he took painkillers beforehand. But even he had a girlfriend so :feelskek: its so over for us. He still shouldn't have killed himself over a 3/10 foid. R.I.P.
Link to video NSFW: https://hoodsite.com/wp-content/upl...video-man-shoots-himself-head-shotgun.mp4?_=1

View attachment 334673
I've seen it and thought it was an old video. Didn't know it was recent.

She actually cheated on him. People on instagram were like "you killed yourself over a 1/10?" :feelskek: Brutal.

Tbh she’s blonde raises SMV in my opinion , even if she’s subhuman coloured eyes / hair can boost SMV of offspring

Its shocking how many people are dumb and point their gun to their chin like that

So many botched cases using that method

Foids are probably higher on the priority list for transplant, Incels probably just get their ass skin transplanted onto their face and a few holes poked in it so we don't suffocate and call it a day.