Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill NT Theory=female worship

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
You're basically saying women aren't shallow and care about something other than looks.

Being ND can be the final nail in the casket depending on your looksvalue.

This is bullshit. Being NT matters in the 5-6/10 range.

Why would a foid go for an autistic 5-6/10 when there are plenty of 7+ /10 guys of any NT level?

Why would a foid go for an autistic 5-6/10 when there are plenty of 7+ /10 guys of any NT level?

Foids will always choose a 7 over any 5-6.

And when it comes to diagnosed autism, that is different because its extremely obvious and is a sign of genetic weakness.

You're basically saying women aren't shallow and care about something other than looks.
it can help you blend in with normies though
and an NT guy vs an autistic guy, the autistic guy 100% never had a chance
the NT guy at least HAS a chance though
if good looking

Good point OP. I don't buy into the NT stuff too heavily either.

NT won't save you at all but it's still a huge negative to be socially inept/non NT

If there were two men identical in looks, height, race, voice etc but one was autistic and one was NT, the foid would pick the NT, I'd even be willing to be a foid would be happier to drop 0.5 in looks just to secure a non-aspie mate

If there were two men identical in looks, height, race, voice etc but one was autistic and one was NT, the foid would pick the NT, I'd even be willing to be a foid would be happier to drop 0.5 in looks just to secure a non-aspie mate

Always someone will be better looking ...

There are seldom autistic men above 5/10 because autism often brings facial deformities with it

There is nothing good about them having high NT standards on top of wanting looks.

There are seldom autistic men above 5/10 because autism often brings facial deformities with it

Or bad looks bring traits that might come off as autistic due to lack of social opportunity that was caused by looks.

Or bad looks bring traits that might come off as autistic due to lack of social opportunity that was caused by looks.
This is such a blackpill ngl

There is nothing good about them having high NT standards on top of wanting looks.

I dont think they do. They only care about looks

Massive fucking cope, women care about looks and that's the most significant portion but there are still other deal-breakers apart from looks, such as not being NT.

NTs can at least have a decent career for buying copes and a wife in some parts of the world.

Being NT it's just a bonus if you aren't ugly.

your weirdly aggressive attitude towards a perspective that is already widely rejected among the incel community only suggests to me that there is some defence mechanism kicking in, that you are intimidated by the autism pill and you don't want to accept it

ugly NTs can still at least get with ugly girls or improve their prospects through looksmaxing or other vectors such as increasing their status etc.
no NT is a truecel, the world is their oyster.

why don't you go to a redpill forum?