Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT's will comment your GF looks ( if you ever be in ltr )

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember this guy I used to work with; he had the classic soyboy face + framecel + manlet.
Well he managed to get a fat GF and every other male in the group was mocking him for her gf. They told him she was ugly and fat; big feet exc.

Keep in mind even if you make it normies will try to make you feel awkward.
OFC those normies had better looking gf's so it wasn't for jealously

I admittedly do this too, though i dont insult their gfs cuz my normie friends are bluepilled as fuck. i always have either said that they found a looksmatch or someone out of their league

women do the same thing to their female friends who date sub-6 males.

Life is constant competition, mog or be mogged.

least of my worries

As long as i actually like her i dont give a fuck

It's one of normie men's biggest fear when getting a gf, their peers' opinion of her.

We think only women have this fear but I've noticed most normie men have this shit as well.

this is a legit fear I had when I was bluepilled

My ideal relationship would be discreet. I don't want to hang out with normies and I especially don't want to do it if I already have a gf.

My ideal relationship would be discreet. I don't want to hang out with normies and I especially don't want to do it if I already have a gf.

Yes, this would be the ideal. We would either stay at home or if we did something outside, we would not include anyone else.