Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nu-males are really pathetic

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
There are actual problems with this world such as poverty, disease, corruption, bullying, hypergamy, etc, and instead millions of these soy boys actually spend their time complaining that bombastic superhero movies didn't follow their comics 100% accurately.

It betrays their lack of awareness on history, traditions, culture, and even current worldly affairs, and also their lack of integrity. Imagine how pathetic you would have to be. These weak-minded, slack-jaw subhumans barely qualify as "men". Their forefathers would be embarrassed, and ashamed of them.

In a hypothetical fight for survival, I would beat at least 5 of them, at once, into a bloody pulp. And I'm a lanklet. An ogre gymcel could probably take at least 50.

Download

You see this, cuck guests? Women would rather masterbate to this then message you on tinder

It betrays their lack of awareness on history, traditions, culture, and even current worldly affairs, and also their lack of empathy. Imagine how pathetic you would have to be. These weak-minded, slack-jaw subhumans barely qualify as "men". Their forefathers would be embarrassed, and ashamed of them.
You pretty much described the general population there

Based and high IQ.
CC805994 4139 4DB5 9D8B 2F807F353591

There is nothing more pathetic than numales. Nothing.

Did @Ritalincel just make a high IQ thread in which he actually wrote something meaningful? God dammit better watch out because the end of times are here.

Did @Ritalincel just make a high IQ thread in which he actually wrote something meaningful? God dammit better watch out because the end of times are here.
He always breaks character every now and then.

buy (((our))) razor good soygoy

Disney Star Wars sucks tbh.

Ritalin

late christmas miracle:feelshmm:

Also i appreciate you including bullying there. I feel like most people either overlook it or just fail to understand it tbh..
i talked to a normie about bullying the other day and he told me that it doesnt exist and that everyone can fight back this is their average mindset btw

High iq, they are the enablers of hypergamy

this is what happens when nerd culture gains mainstream acceptance. We need to bring bullying back tbh

We need to bring bullying back tbh
No man. Bullying needs to be eradicated.

I don’t consider cyber bullying to be real bullying btw. That’s gay shit that pussy millennials came up with. I mean actual bullying that can cause real trauma and fuck with your head.

I don’t consider cyber bullying to be real bullying btw. That’s gay shit that pussy millennials came up with. I mean actual bullying that can cause real trauma and fuck with your head.
Not to gatekeep or anything but cyberbullying is the gayest shit ever. Like all you have to do is click "block". It's a lot harder to do that when there's someone throwing you on the ground and punching you in the face tho.

soyboys deserve to be bullied is what I'm saying

Reminder that OP is a numale that posts here when his wifey is with her friend Tyrone.

He always breaks character every now and then.
I naturally assume it's a copy paste whenever that happens, and sometimes I can verify that it is, but in this particular case I can't find anything on it. But I'm almost certain Ritalincel did not write that. Anyway, good job Ritalincel

I agree, even though bullying is harder on incels it needs to be brought back. People are getting very soft, and it seems like the only people who have been getting bullied are ugly men and everyone else is in the clear. If bullying wasn't so looked down on and saw for its value in toughening people up and preparing you for the REAL world it would make life more simple. Cause when everybody is afraid of being mean to someone in their face they just go behind their back and make rumors and eventually destroy the person's reputation with others.

I naturally assume it's a copy paste whenever that happens, and sometimes I can verify that it is, but in this particular case I can't find anything on it. But I'm almost certain Ritalincel did not write that. Anyway, good job Ritalincel
t. numale

I liked Watchmen.

Stop pretending like you know lol

There are actual problems with this world such as poverty, disease, corruption, bullying, hypergamy, etc, and instead millions of these soy boys actually spend their time complaining that bombastic superhero movies didn't follow their comics 100% accurately.

It betrays their lack of awareness on history, traditions, culture, and even current worldly affairs, and also their lack of integrity. Imagine how pathetic you would have to be. These weak-minded, slack-jaw subhumans barely qualify as "men". Their forefathers would be embarrassed, and ashamed of them.

In a hypothetical fight for survival, I would beat at least 5 of them, at once, into a bloody pulp. And I'm a lanklet. An ogre gymcel could probably take at least 50.

Water is wet

I love them, at least there's still people out there we can all laugh at

Inb4 @Ritalincel goes ER.

It’s not only soyboys but all SJWs being angry for real or imaginary annoying little microthings worsened in the mights of their crazy ideologies, whereas some people are starving, dying out of incurable sicknesses, getting killed in wars, being bullied, and so on.

Ngl most soyboys mog me :(:kys:

Holy shit, you’re right, more than three words. Also wonder why you’re banned.