Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nu-males are really pathetic

There are actual problems with this world such as poverty, disease, corruption, bullying, hypergamy, etc, and instead millions of these soy boys actually spend their time complaining that bombastic superhero movies didn't follow their comics 100% accurately.

It betrays their lack of awareness on history, traditions, culture, and even current worldly affairs, and also their lack of integrity. Imagine how pathetic you would have to be. These weak-minded, slack-jaw subhumans barely qualify as "men". Their forefathers would be embarrassed, and ashamed of them.

In a hypothetical fight for survival, I would beat at least 5 of them, at once, into a bloody pulp. And I'm a lanklet. An ogre gymcel could probably take at least 50.

Based as fuck 3 stanzas.
Based and high IQ.
View attachment 81501

There is nothing more pathetic than numales. Nothing.
View attachment 81499
You see this, cuck guests? Women would rather masterbate to this then message you on tinder
It’s not only soyboys but all SJWs being angry for real or imaginary annoying little microthings worsened in the mights of their crazy ideologies, whereas some people are starving, dying out of incurable sicknesses, getting killed in wars, being bullied, and so on.

>ogre
>lanklet

- pick one.

Still Numales score and get married, have a happy life. Incels don't. Numales are better than Incels. Don't even start arguing about that.

Still Numales score and get married, have a happy life. Incels don't. Numales are better than Incels. Don't even start arguing about that.

Yeah, but take into consideration the amount of money they invest in the relationship while the foid cheats on him.

gigacope

It is true tho. Even If its bluepilled they live happier lives since in their minds m'lady deserving protection and favours is the right thing to do. Its kind of how a shark smells blood its in their soyNA

Yeah, but take into consideration the amount of money they invest in the relationship while the foid cheats on him.

Tbh, this is the very definition of betabux and the distinction between them and a Chad

9B1D5355 305E 4CC8 ADC6 6B0D74CEE625

It is true tho. Even If its bluepilled they live happier lives since in their minds m'lady deserving protection and favours is the right thing to do. Its kind of how a shark smells blood its in their soyNA
Better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.

I know that feel so strongly.

However, I try to remember that "beta males" must make up 99% of any male population, as alphas sharing the same space must come into conflict. Their forefathers, who seemed so much more hardy, were also beta males, but the recommendations of conformity were more virtuous and proper then. That the beta life has become capeshit movies and toy unboxing is really vile, though.

Yeah but these guys are celebrated by companies today.

The last place I worked at had the biggest comic book geek, but the owners worshipped him. They gave him a great office and all these perks. We worked near a Star Wars store, and he would walk over there during work, buy something like a Darth Vader helmet, and then bring it back in and put it on his desk. He probably didn’t even have to use his own money.

But he was a cool guy. One day he complained to me about how women his age have too much baggage. lol

This was when the A.I of the Ritalincel bot was at its peak.

It’s not only soyboys but all SJWs being angry for real or imaginary annoying little microthings worsened in the mights of their crazy ideologies, whereas some people are starving, dying out of incurable sicknesses, getting killed in wars, being bullied, and so on.

If only Ritalincel was reincarnated we could experience more posts.

Drastic depopulation would solve a lot of problems. We should start with the nu-males.