Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nuclear Autismpill: The Abysmal Sex Life of Aspie Men

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
The hate on mentalcels in this site honestly only proves that they are the biggest outcasts in the world.
this so much. How the fuck can we fit in a normie society when we cant even fit in a fucking incel forum? Its absolutely positively over for us.
The hate on mentalcels in this site honestly only proves that they are the biggest outcasts in the world.
this so much. How the fuck can we fit in a normie society when we cant even fit in a fucking incel forum? Its absolutely positively over for us.

I approve this but gun laws make it illegal for autists to carry weapons but some attention seeking tranny asshole can carry one without a problem. welcome to current year. I figure the high ranking autists such as myself moneymax and then distribute the money to those men in need of weaponry.
if you have to, also, its best to use no paper trail and use black markets.
Really, no guns for Aspie in America, I mean people that don't have a long record of violence, of course?

Yeah being autistic (even if slightly) really sucks. You can go from fat to normal weight and you could get a job but you can’t cure autism. Even worst now, it’s become a meme to call people autistic even when they’re not autistic. There’s people out there who think we’re vaccination mistakes. If you’re neurotypical then you’re probably volcel.
This is true. The rage I feel for the amount of anti-autistic propaganda. Normies are so arrogant and ignorant. They are incapable of understanding what its like to be autistic. Which is why I hate them.

And most of the vaccination people are OLDER WOMEN. SOCCER MOMS. They remind me of this wretched cunt of a fifth grade teacher I had the misfortune of being taught by. My fifth grade teacher told my mom one day she thought I was autistic. She would lower my grade because she didn’t think I did my project on my own.

What a fucking whore! If she’s dead I hope I can find her grave and spit on it.

Oh fuck just kill me please

You don't develop sexual desire for pre-pubescent children out of sexual starvation, so their sexual thoughts/desire in general is not based out of sexual starvation.

I'm sorry, but i'm not following. Is the table you are talking about comparing incel autists with incel normies? Because otherwise i'm not sure how you can say this increase in sexual deviancy isn't a result of sexual starvation.

the hate for mentalcels sickens me. even other incels shun those with real mental illness and that's why we go off

and yeah you can cut your cock off and still own a gun in the jewnited states but not if you're actually "mental". the absolute state of jewish psychiatric. plus here in Ohio I'm sick of Governor Kucksich, I mean Kasich whining. I'll kill the fucker myself if I could.
This is true. The rage I feel for the amount of anti-autistic propaganda. Normies are so arrogant and ignorant. They are incapable of understanding what its like to be autistic. Which is why I hate them.

And most of the vaccination people are OLDER WOMEN. SOCCER MOMS. They remind me of this wretched cunt of a fifth grade teacher I had the misfortune of being taught by. My fifth grade teacher told my mom one day she thought I was autistic. She would lower my grade because she didn’t think I did my project on my own.

What a fucking whore! If she’s dead I hope I can find her grave and spit on it.

boomer libshit femoids get the wall first. plus the amount of establishment I've been banned from for "being myself" is astonishing. I love coffee (most were coffee establishments) but hipster coffee culture must die.

Last edited: