Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nuclear baldness blackpill. Why are Japs so brutal?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I was enjoying the story, I didn't need that :cryfeels:

Manga/anime is cool but the lookism levels are insane and no male pattern baldness character is ever portrayed as anything more than a background character, villain or dirty old man.

I feel as if I have to get a super expensive and invasive surgery, or get some uncomfortable shit glued to my scalp, just to be considered human. Even though I know that I would still be incel after doing it (I never get any IOIs whatsoever even when my bald scalp is not showing; I'm also ugly on top of being bald).

The baldness/receding thing is weird, it used to be more common before, like think about DBZ, or Polnareff from Jojo. But that shit doesn't fly as well now anymore, it's youth and beauty or else.

it used to be more common before, like think about DBZ, or Polnareff from Jojo.
Idk about those two other but DBZ is not an exception. The only relevant male pattern baldness character that I can remember is Roshi and he fits the "dirty, disgusting old man" stereotype perfectly. To boot, the times in which he was taken seriously as a great master, he was wearing a wig (as Jackie Chun). Lookism is everything.

Krillin and Tien are not male pattern baldness characters, they just shave their heads. Krillin even lets his hair grow in the last saga (Buu), and he's not balding.

Oh, Chaotzu is bald as well, but he barely looks human. He's a Chinese vampire or something, not really a relevant character, let alone a protagonist.

male pattern baldness character is ever portrayed as anything more than a background character, villain or dirty old man.
Master roshi was the first character I thought of, but I know there are many more. :feelscry:

giphy.gif

Master roshi was the first character I thought of, but I know there are many more. :feelscry:

giphy.gif
Even Roshi is just completely bald like One Punch Man. I think there are no really balding-looking characters. Oh, I remember one now, Dr. Gero, a villain. Kek.

Idk about those two other but DBZ is not an exception. The only relevant male pattern baldness character that I can remember is Roshi and he fits the "dirty, disgusting old man" stereotype perfectly. To boot, the times in which he was taken seriously as a great master, he was wearing a wig (as Jackie Chun). Lookism is everything.

Krillin and Tien are not male pattern baldness characters, they just shave their heads. Krillin even lets his hair grow in the last saga (Buu), and he's not balding.

Oh, Chaotzu is bald as well, but he barely looks human. He's a Chinese vampire or something, not really a relevant character, let alone a protagonist.
I know, but you used to at least see characters with some degree of recession in their temples or imperfect hair, and they weren't all evil villains.

Anyway, most brutal and obvious example I can think of, Akira vs Tetsuo, the hero has normal hair, the troubled antagonist has a messed up hairline and recession.

Even Roshi is just completely bald like One Punch Man. I think there are no really balding-looking characters. Oh, I remember one now, Dr. Gero, a villain. Kek.
I'm not able to think of male pattern baldness anime characters. They must be too unattractive to make them part of the story in their mind. In dbz the characters are either fully bald or fully haired.

latest
Screen Shot 2019 12 01 at 83348 AM
Screen Shot 2019 12 01 at 83207 AM
Screen Shot 2019 12 01 at 83151 AM

Just root for the villains

Even 2D waifus hate you
full

u forgot about based Jiren. When I was norwooding during my first year of college, Jiren unironically helped me cope with it

What's the manga

What's the manga
Kodomo No Jikan. It's the best manga I've ever read hands down, I strongly recommend it despite that suifuel.

Come for the lolis, stay for the great story and emotions.

>loli wives are only for well adjusted NW-0 aged Chadlites desu
brutal

Manga/anime is cool but the lookism levels are insane and no male pattern baldness character is ever portrayed as anything more than a background character, villain or dirty old man.
Baldness is rare in Asian people tbh, I think that's why it's ostracized so much.

Baldness is rare in Asian people tbh, I think that's why it's ostracized so much.
Rarer than in whites and middle easterners, for sure, but not that rare, like among native Americans. Kinda in-between.

Rarer than in whites and middle easterners, for sure, but not that rare, like among native Americans. Kinda in-between.

He will save us from the NW reaper.

Bolsonaro is NW0 at his 60s while his 30 something son Eduardo is balding severely. But he's fairly good-looking and low hair to skin contrast, so he kinda "survived" baldness.

My baldness looks much worse because my face is much uglier, my skin is paler and my hair is darker.

Bolsonaro is NW0 at his 60s while his 30 something son Eduardo is balding severely. But he's fairly good-looking and low hair to skin contrast, so he kinda "survived" baldness.

View attachment 173712

My baldness looks much worse because my face is much uglier, my skin is paler and my hair is darker.
Brutal sonpill.
It's over if you look worse than your father.

Brutal sonpill.
It's over if you look worse than your father.
My father mogs me at pretty much everything.

-heightmogs me (1,89 x 1,84)
-framemogs me
-facemogs me
-whitemogs me (blue eyed and blonde x brown eyed and haired)
-skinmogs me (no acne or acne scars)
-beardmogs me (full straight beard while mine looks like pubes)

He once sacrificed himself enormously.

cowboy-bebop-jet-black.jpg

brutal... brutal.

And in vain. He did way less damage to Nappa than Tien's Kikoho.

I guess he just wanted to die, most likely due to the fact that even he is not aware of what he actually is.

I guess he just wanted to die, most likely due to the fact that even he is not aware of what he actually is.
He's a bald midget, it's comprehensible that he wanted to die tbh.

Hair is life. My dad is 60 with a full head of wavy hair. I went norwood 7 at 22 without any luck with the meds I took since 18 since it was way too aggressive. Fuck my life.

norwood reaper doesn't take prisoners!

The baldness/receding thing is weird, it used to be more common before, like think about DBZ, or Polnareff from Jojo. But that shit doesn't fly as well now anymore, it's youth and beauty or else.

honestly balding is the final nail in the coffin

i'd give a 70 year old with NW0 hair better chances than a 20 year old with NW3 hair

I know, but you used to at least see characters with some degree of recession in their temples or imperfect hair, and they weren't all evil villains.

Anyway, most brutal and obvious example I can think of, Akira vs Tetsuo, the hero has normal hair, the troubled antagonist has a messed up hairline and recession.
lol why didn't anyone correct me, it's Kaneda vs Tetsuo here

honestly balding is the final nail in the coffin

i'd give a 70 year old with NW0 hair better chances than a 20 year old with NW3 hair

the 20 year old just needs to get a million dollars, no biggie.

Balding is even more suifuel if you got gay alien skull. You need a good skull shape to not look horrible when bald.

Balding is even more suifuel if you got gay alien skull. You need a good skull shape to not look horrible when bald.
Yup, there's also that. My skull is round with a big upper third and small lower third. Ogre.

lol why didn't anyone correct me, it's Kaneda vs Tetsuo here

the 20 year old just needs to get a million dollars, no biggie.

arguably some women do like older chads

but no one likes balding chad, not a single woman prefers balding

arguably some women do like older chads

but no one likes balding chad, not a single woman prefers balding
Exactly. Balding is one of the worst characteristics you can have. Some women prefer blacks, some women even prefer short guys, it's super rare but it exists. NO ONE prefers male pattern baldness over normal hair.

View attachment 173684

I feel as if I have to get a super expensive and invasive surgery, or get some uncomfortable shit glued to my scalp, just to be considered human. Even though I know that I would still be incel after doing it (I never get any IOIs whatsoever even when my bald scalp is not showing; I'm also ugly on top of being bald).

Yui-chan!! that's sadness

Exactly. Balding is one of the worst characteristics you can have. Some women prefer blacks, some women even prefer short guys, it's super rare but it exists. NO ONE prefers male pattern baldness over normal hair.

it's impossible for a receding hairline to improve your looks

in 99% of cases it brings you down way below average

it's impossible for a receding hairline to improve your looks

in 99% of cases it brings you down way below average
What do you think of Eduardo Bolsonaro's looks?

View attachment 173712

He's pretty much the best-looking severe male pattern baldness guy I've ever seen, considering he doesn't even fully shaves it off.

What do you think of Eduardo Bolsonaro's looks?

He's pretty much the best-looking severe male pattern baldness guy I've ever seen, considering he doesn't even fully shaves it off.

good upper skull and eye area, would look much better with nw0 hair

View attachment 173712

He needs to blame his mother for giving him balding genes

View attachment 173684

Balding characters are treated like a joke. Where do you read these mangas btw, good sites bruh?

Thanks for the lifefuel, boyo. What manga is that?

Balding characters are treated like a joke. Where do you read these mangas btw, good sites bruh?
I actually downloaded it from Nyaa.si to put in my phone and read when outside, also in bed. But that print in OP comes from Mangareader.

Strangely enough, Kodomo No Jikan chapter 36 has two different versions. I couldn't find any mention of it on the internet.

Thanks for the lifefuel, boyo. What manga is that?

I actually downloaded it from Nyaa.si to put in my phone and read when outside, also in bed. But that print in OP comes from Mangareader.

Strangely enough, Kodomo No Jikan chapter 36 has two different versions. I couldn't find any mention of it on the internet.
Thanks bud, maybe one is censored due to loli?

View attachment 173684

this is some gay manga bruv jfl some people read retarded sh.it lol