Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Nuclear baldness blackpill. Why are Japs so brutal?

Even 2D waifus hate you
full
WTF how does a dick go bald?

Thanks bud, maybe one is censored due to loli?
No, neither is censored, both contain the controversial french kiss scene. They're just different. I'm confused tbh.

This is one version, the one I got the first time I read the manga, that's why I remembered some parts that were lacking and got to Mangareader to check it:

This is the version I have, downloaded from Nyaa.si (tons of people saying this is the best version of Kojika, the scans are perfect tbh, but I don't know which one is canon if any):

SaHa Kodomo no Jikan Vol6   023
SaHa Kodomo no Jikan Vol6   024
SaHa Kodomo no Jikan Vol6   025
SaHa Kodomo no Jikan Vol6   026
SaHa Kodomo no Jikan Vol6   027
SaHa Kodomo no Jikan Vol6   028
SaHa Kodomo no Jikan Vol6   029
SaHa Kodomo no Jikan Vol6   030

Last edited:
The latter would be good so you don't have to shave it.

No, neither is censored, both contain the controversial french kiss scene. They're just different. I'm confused tbh.

This is one version, the one I got the first time I read the manga, that's why I remembered some parts that were lacking and got to Mangareader to check it:

View attachment 173907View attachment 173904View attachment 173905View attachment 173906

This is the version I have, downloaded from Nyaa.si (tons of people saying this is the best version of Kojika, the scans are perfect tbh, but I don't know which one is canon if any):

View attachment 173896View attachment 173897View attachment 173898View attachment 173899View attachment 173900View attachment 173901View attachment 173902View attachment 173903
Wtf, they're so different, are they drawn by same person or are some scenes added by another in second one? Which one on nyaa.si is the second?

asian societies have deep-seated disdain towards bald men. this is because most asian guys look like cowshit without that black hair masking their subhuman flat skull shape. there was a poll done with Japanese noodlewhores asking what is the most despicable physical trait in men, and baldness easily came out on top.

NEVER move to an asian country if your are bald. not a good idea.

asian societies have deep-seated disdain towards bald men. this is because most asian guys look like cowshit without that black hair masking their subhuman flat skull shape. there was a poll done with Japanese noodlewhores asking what is the most despicable physical trait in men, and baldness easily came out on top.

Shit nigga you just ruined my life.

Wtf, they're so different, are they drawn by same person or are some scenes added by another in second one? Which one on nyaa.si is the second?
The second one (longest one) is the Nyaa.si version, the first (shorter) is on Mangareader.

What's even stranger is the fact both versions were translated by Sayo. I can't find anything on the internet about it!

Seems like what they changed was teach's commentary, like "omg her tongue wtf" v "her tongue tasted like milk". Weird.

BakaBT (if you can still get in) might have better seeding than Nyaa, though there are online readers too, not hard to find.

Kokonoe sometimes gets too much focus IMO, gotta appreciate Kuro/Shiro plus the buxom loli and buxom teacher whose names escape me due to it being years since I watched the anime.

Thanks for the lifefuel, boyo. What manga is that?
Genshiken. It (including this scene) has an anime adaptation, and it even got a spinoff called Kujibiki Unbalance about a bunch of mushroom-obsessed lolis which is a series the anime club in Genshiken watches.

B.R.U.T.A.L. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Shit nigga you just ruined my life.
Kek, did you have plans to Japanmaxx or something?

Seems like what they changed was teach's commentary, like "omg her tongue wtf" v "her tongue tasted like milk". Weird.
That but also instead of her threat, there was a more tender moment. Why? I feel frustrated that I can't find anything about that chapter having two different versions on the internet tbh.

Kokonoe sometimes gets too much focus IMO, gotta appreciate Kuro/Shiro plus the buxom loli and buxom teacher whose names escape me due to it being years since I watched the anime.
Those two have very bad personalities tbh. Kojika has three good girls, Rin, Hoin and Usa. Rin is the best one because she loves Aoki because he's nice to her, even though Reiji mogs him in terms of looks.

Imagine a gorgeous blonde girl who loves you and only you because you're nice to her.This never existed in the history of mankind.

Genshiken. It (including this scene) has an anime adaptation, and it even got a spinoff called Kujibiki Unbalance about a bunch of mushroom-obsessed lolis which is a series the anime club in Genshiken watches.
Thanks!

That but also instead of her threat, there was a more tender moment. Why? I feel frustrated that I can't find anything about that chapter having two different versions on the internet tbh.
I'm sure we'd have covered it on the KNJ wiki if not for Wikia having nuked it years before even the Fandom transition which nuked Uncyclopedia.

What I would do is if possible find out which group scanlated the 2 versions and bring it up on a manga forum somewhere. Perhaps MyAnimeList.

Besides posting the images I would also recommend typing it out for easier comparison.

Also include the raw scans if you can find them, because people might be able to type out the hiragana and translate it for you.

Those two have very bad personalities tbh.
Shiro/Kuro are just protective tsunderes, you can learn to love them too. Have you not seen the OVA where they spend time together?

Kojika has three good girls, Rin, Hoin and Usa.
Rin is the best one because she loves Aoki because he's nice to her, even though Reiji mogs him in terms of looks.
Reiji basically being a surrogate dad also might have something to do with why she rejects him. Not everyone has to be into incest.

Imagine a gorgeous blonde girl who loves you and only you because you're nice to her.This never existed in the history of mankind.
I don't see how this doesn't apply to Hoin / Usa though. They're obviously both a lot shyer compared to Rin, but they also seem affectionate towards him too.

I'm sure we'd have covered it on the KNJ wiki if not for Wikia having nuked it years before even the Fandom transition which nuked Uncyclopedia.
Damn cucks!!!!!!! :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

They nuked Kojika's TV Tropes page as well.

Good idea btw, I'll bring it up in some anime forum, I need to learn the truth!

Shiro/Kuro are just protective tsunderes, you can learn to love them too. Have you not seen the OVA where they spend time together?
I watched the OVAs as well. I don't like tsunderes tbh, even though I used to have an Asuka avi.

Reiji basically being a surrogate dad also might have something to do with why she rejects him. Not everyone has to be into incest.
Yeah, that's the canon explanation for it as well. Just make girls think of Chad as their father theory.

I don't see how this doesn't apply to Hoin / Usa though. They're obviously both a lot shyer compared to Rin, but they also seem affectionate towards him too.
Aoki is a Chad tbh, both the prettiest student in school and the prettiest, big-titted teacher like him. This makes the story pretty unrealistic tbh, since he's average-looking, this is even canonically confirmed by Shirai in a chapter I read just the other day in which she wonders how come he's still a virgin with average looks and an upbeat sociable personality. But the story is great regardless of it tbh. I prefer like this than if he was a Chad.

Usa likes Reiji and mentions his good looks when she first falls in love with him.

Reiji seems more like pretty-boy good looks but Aoki has a thick solid frame. A good comparison might be between Keiichi and Akasaka in Higurashi.

I expect he's a virgin just because he's shy. It's possible he was less attractive in high school and the lack of confidence stuck with him.

99% of the time chadlite adults were chadlite boys, but there are exceptions.

Manga/anime is cool but the lookism levels are insane and no male pattern baldness character is ever portrayed as anything more than a background character, villain or dirty old man.

ONE PUNCH

Reiji seems more like pretty-boy good looks but Aoki has a thick solid frame. A good comparison might be between Keiichi and Akasaka in Higurashi.
Face >>> frame though, especially with young girls such as the ones from Kojika.

I expect he's a virgin just because he's shy. It's possible he was less attractive in high school and the lack of confidence stuck with him.
He's a mentalcel (even if sociable) and dense as fuck. He fails to even notice Hoin is into him for the whole manga if I remember correctly, despite it being quite obvious from the beginning. But this has to do with the fact his attention is always on Rin, as well.

Krillin I think was meant to be an incel, but he still marries the hottest character in the series.
Even though he shaves his head, he starts balding.
The writers probably wanted to give bald manlets hope that sexbots will be hot some day.

Hoin makes passes, but she could've been more direct. She was subtle enough that a distracted guy could miss the cues. Plus she's a lush.

Krillin I think was meant to be an incel, but he still marries the hottest character in the series.

son...

137019bc0542b622247d52d1f3ebfda7.jpg

I am counting my follicles these days I am legit scared ngl :feelsohgod:

Bolsonaro is NW0 at his 60s while his 30 something son Eduardo is balding severely. But he's fairly good-looking and low hair to skin contrast, so he kinda "survived" baldness.

View attachment 173712

My baldness looks much worse because my face is much uglier, my skin is paler and my hair is darker.
Isn't Bolsonaro the based Chadriquez who supported military dictatorship in Brazil ? Based and Tropicalpilled.

ONE PUNCH
He's 100% bald instead of suffering from male pattern baldness though.

Hoin makes passes, but she could've been more direct. She was subtle enough that a distracted guy could miss the cues. Plus she's a lush.

son...

If a foid like her kept inviting me to have a drink alone with her all the time I'd just go for the kiss after a while tbh. But Aoki's situation is tricky because he also has Rin, I wouldn't be capable of hurting Rin's feelings and letting her down tbh, even though Hoin is indeed very attractive and legally attainable.

Isn't Bolsonaro the based Chadriquez who supported military dictatorship in Brazil ? Based and Tropicalpilled.
Exactly, his son holds basically the same views.

I thought Aoki and Hoin only drank publically amongst other salary workers. Did they even drink in private?

Do you have any other manga to suggest like kodomo no jikan?
Only Miman Renai. It's very similar but less daring. Also an amazing story tbh, I wish there were more mangas similar to these two but I never found any.

Jk tbh,I'm not here to moralfag,do what makes you happy.
View attachment 174030
Kojika is just lovely. Tbh, I think the author even exaggerated a bit with sexual scenes and everything, I understand that some people get a bit disturbed by those. The romantic scenes are the best IMO, like that one with two different versions I posted. Miman Renai lacks the sexual stuff completely, but in its case, it dared too little.

Last edited:
Balding is a fucking death sentence.

I thought Aoki and Hoin only drank publically amongst other salary workers. Did they even drink in private?
They do it at least once, I just read that part, is on chapter 30 something I guess.

Today I came across a resumption of that bald thing some chapters later btw:

This time it sounds like she's just talking about the dick. I'll choose to interpret that way tbh.

son...

Chichi grows up to not be that attractive. Quit kidding yourself.

18, Bulma, and Zangya are cuter than Chichi in Z. Bulma loses some attraction by the end of Z, but Chichi loses it since the beginning of Z.
Oh and Launch. Forgot about Launch.

Chichi grows up to not be that attractive. Quit kidding yourself.

18, Bulma, and Zangya are cuter than Chichi in Z. Bulma loses some attraction by the end of Z, but Chichi loses it since the beginning of Z.
Oh and Launch. Forgot about Launch.
Bulma has always mogged Chichi looks-wise, but Chichi is a traditional woman (I guess they still exist in 2D world) and Bulma is a whore.

Bulma has always mogged Chichi looks-wise, but Chichi is a traditional woman (I guess they still exist in 2D world) and Bulma is a whore.
Traditional women orders her husband around? That more sounds like modern women. I say 18's more traditional. The moment she has a kid she settles down for the most part and keeps quiet.
Bulma and Chichi became a control freak even in their old age.

That would be a pretty strange disease

Japs are based tbh

Traditional women orders her husband around? That more sounds like modern women. I say 18's more traditional. The moment she has a kid she settles down for the most part and keeps quiet.
Bulma and Chichi became a control freak even in their old age.
Tbh I was thinking about her never cheating on Goku and living an isolated, traditional lifestyle, but you're right. Yeah, she orders Goku around. That's not a traditional marriage.

Tbh I was thinking about her never cheating on Goku and living an isolated, traditional lifestyle, but you're right. Yeah, she orders Goku around. That's not a traditional marriage.
The only reason she isn't cucking him is because everyone needs him to save the planet all the time.

He's 100% bald instead of suffering from male pattern baldness though.
Most 100% bald men are suffering from male pattern baldness. Why else would someone remove their hair completely and live with an alien head? In historical times, men were even more blackpilled about hairloss. Permanent hair removal and sikha like hairstyles for baldcels go back as far as Vedic times in India and Canaanite times in the Mediterranean. They knew how ugly the horseshoe look was and how much of a hassle shaving every morning was so they just completely removed unwanted hair by repeatedly tweezing it as it grew back weaker and weaker every time until it failed to grow back at all. It was incredibly painful and removing all unwanted hair was impossible to do alone, so you needed the help of your arranged marriage wife as well as some wine and opium to help get you through it.

If I ever can afford to surgerymaxx, I'll use permanent hair removal to rid myself of my horseshoe of death and unwanted deathnic body hair, keeping only a sikha and structured facial hair while removing hair from the back, upper arms, shoulders, and sides of my torso... I might even remove my scrotum hair and pubes and leave only a fu-manchu in my pubic area. Rather than painful tweezing, I'll just lasermaxx. I'm still searching for the mythical oil dowae (daway) that Sir Thomas Herbert wrote of in his travels, although I suspect it is a form of ant egg oil.

From Wikipedia:

Hindus have a common belief that the śikhā "allows God to easily pull one to paradise".[citation needed] While the śikhā has been known to exist in India for from as far back as Chanakya, some scholars have argued that this be an Islamic, or at least an Arabian superstition, as the following passages may illustrate:

Sir Thomas Herbert, 1st Baronet (1606–1682) described a similar hairstyle worn by Persians in his book Travels in Persia:

The Persians allow no part of their body hair except the upper lip, which they wear long and thick and turning downwards; as also a lock upon the crown of the head, by which they are made to believe their Prophet will at Resurrection lift them into paradise. Elsewhere their head is shaven or made incapable of hair by the oil dowae (daway) being thrice anointed. This had been made the mode of the Oriental people since the promulgation of the alcoran (Al Quran), introduced and first imposed by the Arabians.
— [5]
In "Passages of Eastern Travel", Harper's Magazine, 1856, p. 197, an American traveller wrote:

All Arabs, men and boys, have their heads shaved, leaving only a scalp lock, said by some to be left in imitation of the Prophet, who wore his own thus; and by others said to be for the convenience of the angel who will pull them out of the graves when the day of rising shall come.
— [6]
Riffian (Berber) men of Morocco had the custom of shaving the head but leaving a single lock of hair on either the crown, left, or right side of the head, so that the angel Azrael is able "...to pull them up to heaven on the Last Day."

I do not believe this practice to be originating with Islam, from my own research it goes back even the bronze age in the Mediterranean and Near East. However, it seems to fall out of style in Roman times and makes a revival during the Islamic Golden Age where variations of the style with and without the rest of the head being hairless can be seen in period art from the ninth to nineteenth century. It's especially prevalent in medieval Iraq and Iran where the lock of hair hangs out from the back of turbans and is sometimes put over the shoulder. History provides us with an insight into how the ancestors coped with baldness.

Doesn't Vegeta have a recessed hairline? People make jokes about that all the time. He's also short (like 5'5").

Doesn't Vegeta have a recessed hairline? People make jokes about that all the time. He's also short (like 5'5").
Having recessed hairline isn't as bad as being actually bald like NW4 +.

My hairline looked like Vegeta's by the end of my teens.