Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nuclear Black Pill Nearly 4 years of Tinder data as a Male (Age 18 - 22)

• Thread starter Deleted member 19756
  • Start date
Deleted member 19756

Deleted member 19756

Non-Cuck
-
0.003% success rate.

Last edited:
i assume hes a normie in looks

BRUTAL.

If you squint and look really hard you can see the thin strip that represents the 0.4% of foids that approved of his genetics.

BRUTAL.

If you squint and look really hard you can see the thin strip that represents the 0.4% of foids that approved of his genetics.

Excellent blackpill fuel.

JFL at believing that average men arent incel in the west

And people still fucking fail to acknowledge why his success rate is low.

And people still fucking fail to acknowledge why his success rate is low.

Normie:
my lord. I'm so glad I met my wife before the Tinder era.

Great visualization though.

Tbh he swiped left on a lot of foids. So we don't know if he was going for lookmatch or if he was going for stacies only

You have to be a gigachad to not swipe right on everything

just be the best out of 60,000 men, bro

it's not that hard you losers

man up and blah blah blah blah

How can you spend that much time on tinder
I usually lose motivation after the first week
Week two and I'm ready to rope

You're better off just approaching in real life. You're bound to run into a blind insane foid sooner or later.

He actually got 4 dates? Thats a chadlite, imagine the stats of the average man or an ugly one.

He actually got 4 dates? Thats a chadlite, imagine the stats of the average man or an ugly one.

Over FOUR FUCKING YEARS.

That isn't complete failure, but its hardly chad lite. Most people could wrangle a date with a REALLY ugly or obese chick, if they had a year to do it in and had the effort and energy to spare.

Mama f*ck! I knew it was bad, but couldn’t think it was THAT bad for a normie

Edit: 4 dates and 2 relationships? Must be a chadlite

What kind of a man is this who rightswipes one of every six woman? Sounds just picky af

0.003% success rate.

Holy fuck how do you only get 110 matches out of 26,818 right swipes and still think, "This is good - I'm gonna keep doing this."

That's a 1/244 match rate.

Copemogs me. And he did get two relationships out of it. Probably whales but still I'll give him that for his perseverance.

If you're gonna cope, never stop swiping. Swipe til you don't have fingers left and you've turned to dust apparently.

Wow! So little success! Tinder is bad!

Hm I wonder why hi- woops almost had a bad thought there!

“Tinder isn’t real life, it doesn’t represent or affect the real world”

“Amazon isn’t real life, it doesn’t represent or affect the real world economy”

Just ignore every single piece of shit loser who says this crap. “Hurrr online dating isn’t real life!”

Why'd he left swipe on so many?
Crazy shit, man

Why'd he left swipe on so many?
Crazy shit, man
Says he was doing it between gaming and other shit. A lot of left swipes though. I can't believe he had 126,000 swipes in 4 years.

IT. IS. FUCKING. OVER. FOR. SUB. 8. MEN.

Over FOUR FUCKING YEARS.

That isn't complete failure, but its hardly chad lite. Most people could wrangle a date with a REALLY ugly or obese chick, if they had a year to do it in and had the effort and energy to spare.
Yes but this guy swiped left so many times which makes me believe he had pretty high standards for a guy.

If anything online dating is more accurate to what modern dating is. Just ignore the ITcel copers who give every possible excuse or explanation as to why women are extremely picky genetic screening machines.

Yes but this guy swiped left so many times which makes me believe he had pretty high standards for a guy.

Still messed up, because it implies even being reasonable looking and having standards requires superhuman levels of effort to get a date.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back