Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill (nuclear blackpil) A man who is 5'6 needs to earn an additional $175,000 per year to be as desirable as a man who is about 6 feet tall

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
pin this tbh
onlinedating.pdf (uchicago.edu)

Eq-tlZyXIAEKPpP

And I'm basically 5'4''.

I have seen this before, there was also one of these kinds of studies where they had the results by race iirc

I need to make 221 grand in order to compensate.

A better option for manlets is to earn $10 and buy a rope

I'm 5'10.. so near neutral height, only have to make an additional $24,000 than a man who is 1.5 inches taller than me to have the same dating success.

But because of severe other hindrances I estimate I have to make over $2 million a year to find a wife.

5,5ft manlet checking in.

Assuming you have no other hindrances you have to make $283,500 a year to have the same dating success as a standard 5'11.5 normie.

That narrows down your career choices anyway if you are going to be a wage-cuck.

Assuming you have no other hindrances you have to make $283,500 a year to have the same dating success as a standard 5'11.5 normie.

That narrows down your career choices anyway if you are going to be a wage-cuck.

No chance would I be able to make that money.

why even try, and you won't even be really desirable as a tallfaggot earning all that money, you're just a better betabuxx target for a sexless mariage and the eventual divorce rape plus cucking

why even try, and you won't even be really desirable as a tallfaggot earning all that money, you're just a better betabuxx target for a sexless mariage and the eventual divorce rape plus cucking
yup. the "Desirable" short men aren't even really desirable. women just want their money. we'll never experience lust

A better option for manlets is to earn $10 and buy a rope
:feelsrope:
this is a cope btw, no amount of money can compensate for height. its a turbo bluepill

I'm 6'0 and i don't know what to think about this

JFL, and "as desirable" isn't even equal to as sexually desirable

Brb getting Stryde on femur and tibia and become 6'3 plus

15 years old and 6ft. God I hate you people
15 years old 6 ft and bragging about it at every chance he can. God i hate humans.

Before anyone goes, "hurr durr manlet rage" keep in mind I'm 6'1. But I don't go throwing it around in every thread so I can make people feel like shit

Depositphotos 255658666 stock photo a portrait of a silverback

How good is your looks?
"I'm deformed bro" - every single 15 year old 6ft tall white guy on the forum who likely has a complete average face.

mostly because it's relevant to the conversation or someone asked
No, it wasn't relevant for you to mention your height in this thread. Adds nothing to the discussion.

The thread was "girls desire 6ft guys as much as they desire 200k a year"

You went "hey guys I'm 6ft btw"

That's just Bragging and unnecessary information

ITards challenge this do one useful thing in your life you morons

ITards challenge this do one useful thing in your life you morons
tbh
No, it wasn't relevant for you to mention your height in this thread. Adds nothing to the discussion.

The thread was "girls desire 6ft guys as much as they desire 200k a year"

You went "hey guys I'm 6ft btw"

That's just Bragging and unnecessary information
height doesn't matter as much as people think tbh, unless you're a gigamanlet, if you're ugly in the face its over

This is my experience too, living in a nordic country with tall average height
If you're short, you literally need to a millionaire or world champion in something for women to even notice you

I’m rice AND 5’6.
Its ovER

It's true. Remember that experiment done? Doctor head of his fuck Ward. Millionaire, Professional skier, and he couldn't find a woman because he was 5'4.

If you're fucking short in the west it's over with for you. Spend that time whoring in 3rd world shitholes rather than trying to attract one of these bitches.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE

Desirable as what? As a sexual partner or betabux?

Indeed

I'm 6'0 and i don't know what to think about this
You just have to say that you are 6ft.

" Hey im 6ft did you know im 6ft tall im 6ft " what are you a fucking foid? Why don't you go somewhere else and brag about your height somewhere else.

I'm 5'6 and make zero dollars per year

>baseline incomes are $62,500 for men (5'11.5" tall)
>chart shows 6'6" men can make $63k less

JFL. Man at 6'6" can make NO money, and he still has as much SMV as a near 6 ft man

So I would have to earn $200K that's approximately £150k extra than an average salary of £30k to be just as attractive as a 6ft guy. That was back in 2004. God knows what it will be like this time round

Then I'll be told I have a Napoleon complex and I'm over compensating to say the least.

How much is 6 inches of leg lengthening again? Direct costs & indirect costs.