Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Nuclear Dogpill] [NSFW] Dogs Are Taking Human Pussy For Granted, While We Rot In Our Rooms Without Any Female Contact!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
This might be a low IQ post but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys...

It blows my mind to think that some dogs have experienced the sensation of fucking a human woman (our own species), and we haven't! :reeeeee:

I don't care if normie men and foids say, "Incels are so weird, they think women fuck their dogs! Not all women are into beastiality." And you know what? That may be true. Even as a blackpilled incel, realistically speaking, I don't believe ALL women have sex with their dogs. But the handful of women that do infuriate me because they would rather have sex with a beast than a below-average guy... So what does that make us if we're less than beasts?

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked from the title of this thread, and my main point: Dogs are taking sex with women for granted because they're just animals who don't possess a complex thought process and experience emotion like we do! Think about it - if you ascend with a woman and have PIV sex for the first time you might think, "Omg this is so great! My life of inceldom is finally over. I'm finally experiencing intimacy with a woman. This is the happiest day of my life!" Or if you manage to get a girlfriend who you actually love and have feelings for, and you have sex with her, you might think, "I'm so lucky to have a woman like her in my life. She looks so beautiful when she's naked and I can't believe she's all mine! I can't wait to get married to her someday." Or you might think, "This is so wonderful! Her pussy feels so good and the warmth of her body when I embrace her gives me butterflies. She makes me so happy."

However, when a dog has sex with a women it's only doing it for the raw physical pleasure that comes with sticking its dick in a hole and humping, giving in to its primal urges as animal. But a dog will never have thoughts of love or joyfulness from fucking a woman (like what I listed above). They just do it because they're horny. Dogs can't experience the EMOTIONAL connection that comes with having sex like humans can!

That is a brutal pill to swallow...

Women are selfish, degenerate, evil creatures that just use their innocent pets as a living dildo! Their dogs don't understand what's going on, they just hump anything they can - even if it's their owner. But the dog will never "love" its owner in the same way that we could love a woman.

I'm just baffled that I'm a 24 year old KHHV who is rotting and mentally crippled from loneliness, while there are ANIMALS experiencing what we would die for!

IT.

NEVER.

BEGAN.

FOR.

HUMANCELS.

Also...

F0E8ED88 0DA9 4070 8278 9F63699B5DBE

3435D743 0A82 4F86 B90E E6768AEAFD85

1B43C6CA 3421 4496 9AF0 A2D35DD7D138

067C48BD 4DFE 4297 A37F 29FDC10055ED

This just proves how difficult we as men have it in the 21st century

the dogpill humped me

nsfw or death

Truly hardest pill to swallow. Foids rather have sex with dogs than us.

Corollary is that the Beast from Beauty and the Beast should be a foid's dream.

but what about horses

Horse pill

Daily dogpill

Dog owners should pay higher taxes than non-dog owners

Dogs have it good nowadays in households with foids, full sexual playthings, dogpill is very unfiltered on the truth it has

i read a study that said 30% of women with dogs have used their dogs for sex
only THIRTY percent admitted to it meaning there should be much more
even my own mom said she would put peanut butter on her vagina so her dog would lick it when she was 17

This might be a low IQ post but I just wanted to share my thoughts with you guys...

It blows my mind to think that some dogs have experienced the sensation of fucking a human woman (our own species), and we haven't! :reeeeee:

I don't care if normie men and foids say, "Incels are so weird, they think women fuck their dogs! Not all women are into beastiality." And you know what? That may be true. Even as a blackpilled incel, realistically speaking, I don't believe ALL women have sex with their dogs. But the handful of women that do infuriate me because they would rather have sex with a beast than a below-average guy... So what does that make us if we're less than beasts?

Anyway, I'm getting sidetracked from the title of this thread, and my main point: Dogs are taking sex with women for granted because they're just animals who don't possess a complex thought process and experience emotion like we do! Think about it - if you ascend with a woman and have PIV sex for the first time you might think, "Omg this is so great! My life of inceldom is finally over. I'm finally experiencing intimacy with a woman. This is the happiest day of my life!" Or if you manage to get a girlfriend who you actually love and have feelings for, and you have sex with her, you might think, "I'm so lucky to have a woman like her in my life. She looks so beautiful when she's naked and I can't believe she's all mine! I can't wait to get married to her someday." Or you might think, "This is so wonderful! Her pussy feels so good and the warmth of her body when I embrace her gives me butterflies. She makes me so happy."

However, when a dog has sex with a women it's only doing it for the raw physical pleasure that comes with sticking its dick in a hole and humping, giving in to its primal urges as animal. But a dog will never have thoughts of love or joyfulness from fucking a woman (like what I listed above). They just do it because they're horny. Dogs can't experience the EMOTIONAL connection that comes with having sex like humans can!

That is a brutal pill to swallow...

Women are selfish, degenerate, evil creatures that just use their innocent pets as a living dildo! Their dogs don't understand what's going on, they just hump anything they can - even if it's their owner. But the dog will never "love" its owner in the same way that we could love a woman.

I'm just baffled that I'm a 24 year old KHHV who is rotting and mentally crippled from loneliness, while there are ANIMALS experiencing what we would die for!

IT.

NEVER.

BEGAN.

FOR.

HUMANCELS.

Also...

View attachment 261897
View attachment 261899
View attachment 261900
View attachment 261901
:panties: