Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nuclear Pill from Lookism. Dont Enter if You're Suicidal

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
One User Said:
[size=small]Social media is a dream come true for 7+ males, but a nightmare for sub-chads. All or nothing theory confirmed.
[/size]
[size=small]From another user RealRob who is from Sweden, he replied:
Its not a dream come true buddy, I  fuck girls ALL THE TIME from tinder, do I seem especially happy to you? Girls dont even wanna build a connection with u anymore, they just come over, fuck, and then they are off to some other guy, then 3 weeks later they mess you and wanna hook up in the middle of the night again, then next week they are with another guy AGAIN, they fuck so many guys its disgusting.

Currently Im bangin this:

https://i.imgur.com/sLC2tXC.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/BorLa95.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gEnpHok.jpg

She got a boyfriend too, but is frequently cheating on him with me ASWELL as a large bunch of other guys. Just face it, modern west is shit and the women are horrible and disgusting creatures.
[/size]

ITS FUCKING OVER.
There is NO WAY we will ever get true, loving relationships with loyal women in this generation.

All girls over the age of 16 are too far gone in contemporary society.

RE: Nuclear Pill from Lookism. Dont Enter if Your Suicidal

This is a truth you must accept. You will miss out and have no right to be happy about it.

That's the best part, really. You are justified in being pissed off. Embrace it. Your life has become a super-villain backstory.
Why bother with social media and forums for people to compare shoes? That's for bitches, and you sir are NOT a bitch!

Hah, romance was officially killed sometime shortly after 2000

gotta move the times, I liked romance too but yup

Exactly why I left that site. Bunch of fucking fakecels

>There is NO WAY we will ever get true, loving relationships with loyal women in this generation

Women were never loyal, we just held their lust for chad back, that's why there is a event called "Sexual LIBERATION", they freed themselves from our social norms and bluepilled cucks followed throught. Unless there is a revolution against women, there is no turning back.

You guys really need to get this "romance" thing out of your system. Only blupilled cucks want it. Lovey dovey relationships don't exist, unless it's chad.

If you're an incel and you somehow get a girlfriend, you are going to get cheated on

Eastern Europe and Asia sem like agood bet if you have the confidence that you can pull a girl.
But best you'd hurry, since who knows how long it'll take until that well will be posined to the bottom as well.

Women of all looks levels are fucking like rabbits while even average guys are struggling when it comes to dating. Divorce rates are going up, marriage rates are falling, constant false rape and harassment allegations, women are shallower than ever, and somehow the ONLY problem is the big bad incels. Jesus fucking Christ.

anon_899 said:
>There is NO WAY we will ever get true, loving relationships with loyal women in this generation

Women were never loyal, we just held their lust for chad back, that's why there is a event called "Sexual LIBERATION", they freed themselves from our social norms and bluepilled cucks followed throught. Unless there is a revolution against women, there is no turning back.

You guys really need to get this "romance" thing out of your system. Only blupilled cucks want it. Lovey dovey relationships don't exist, unless it's chad.

Chad being the object of women’s romantic fantasies stops after the age of 17. After that, they only see Chad as a sextoy.

It’s over for all of us. Even Chad.

[attachment=321]

>tfw you will never have anything like this

giphy.gif

NekoStance said:
Hah, romance was officially killed sometime shortly after 2000

gotta move the times, I liked romance too but yup

It finally died out completely somewhere around the mid to late 2000s with the rise of social media.

Attachments

• sLC2tXC_d.jpg
    sLC2tXC_d.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 326
Solitarian_Walker said:

giphy.gif

It finally died out completely somewhere around the mid to late 2000s with the rise of social media.

Could have been yeh. Myspace could have been the final nail, young Chads were fucking like crazy with that site.

A Good Friend said:
This is a truth you must accept. You will miss out and have no right to be happy about it.

That's the best part, really. You are justified in being pissed off. Embrace it. Your life has become a super-villain backstory.
Why bother with social media and forums for people to compare shoes? That's for bitches, and you sir are NOT a bitch!

what?

Nautica1983 said:
If you're an incel and you somehow get a girlfriend, you are going to get cheated on
Knowing this is brutal and really saddens me.

jvreturns said:
A Good Friend said:
what?

Bury your head in the sand.
Out of sight; Out of mind.

Find something you like to do until you die. I'm thinking about buying a model of a car and making it itasha.

lily_itasha_by_nekomute_2_by_michaelsukiman-d5ix93i.jpg

all we can do now is hope the rest of society implodes after all the degeneracy

That's RealRob, who is at least partially trolling with that shit.

LOL for all you know, he's LARPing.

Someone go ER already. I can't fucking take seeing this disgusting garbage any more. Better yet, fucking nuke the entire west.

RopeForSluts said:
Someone go ER already. I can't fucking take seeing this disgusting garbage any more. Better yet, fucking nuke the entire west.

Stop asking other people to go ER. Do it yourself if you want it so bad pussy

Nautica1983 said:
Stop asking other people to go ER. Do it yourself if you want it so bad pussy

Shut the fuck up you degenerate faggot.

I would advise Robert to get a new phone. 2006 wants its 3 megapixel camera back.

slackbum said:
I would advise Robert to get a new phone. 2006 wants its 3 megapixel camera back.

Chad doesn't need the latest phone and fashion to be sexy. He is using the same Motorola razr flip phone he used when he was cumming in his high school teacher's asshole.

A Good Friend said:

rockclap

NegroKing said:
Women of all looks levels are fucking like rabbits while even average guys are struggling when it comes to dating. Divorce rates are going up, marriage rates are falling, constant false rape and harassment allegations, women are shallower than ever, and somehow the ONLY problem is the big bad incels. Jesus fucking Christ.

Shit dude you are really one of the best posters.

Grotesque said:
That's RealRob, who is at least partially trolling with that shit.

He's not trolling, have you actually seen him these days? Certified ascension.

RealRob is one of the best examples of mentalcel standing up and saying, "Fuck this! I'm not gonna sit here and accept defeat, I'm gonna work, I'm gonna get out there and find bitches, I'm gonna do something!" I actually got respect for the guy.

it's Junk Food

these women snack on so many random guys because its so easy for them then go back to their healthy meal boyfriend because of the shitty diet prior

we are living in end times

You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times.

For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred.

They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control. They will be cruel and hate what is good.

They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God.

microDongCityUSA said:
it's Junk Food

these women snack on so many random guys because its so easy for them then go back to their healthy meal boyfriend because of the shitty diet prior

we are living in end times

Nice Bible quote, thanks for posting brother. 
Keep the faith.

Solitarian_Walker said:

giphy.gif

tfw you remember life before social networks and smartphone and still never had a chance with women. :'(

NekoStance said:
He's not trolling, have you actually seen him these days? Certified ascension.

RealRob is one of the best examples of mentalcel standing up and saying, "Fuck this! I'm not gonna sit here and accept defeat, I'm gonna work, I'm gonna get out there and find bitches, I'm gonna do something!" I actually got respect for the guy.

pics?

lol chad complaining about all the women hes banging who dont want to settle down in a relationship. Boo hoo it must be such a hard life?

gstvtrp said:
Is he the first one?

Yeh, there's even a pic of him when he was young (one of his haters trying to mock him, a few bitter incels from lookism hate him), so you can see the progress he made

Berdea said:
All girls over the age of 16 are too far gone in contemporary society.

This is why I always say that this cuck/bull allegory is far too shortsighted as a dichotomy. 

The "bull" is not so much a bull but a dog: a dog that might LOOK dark, dangerous, threatening and that might BARK loudly but that is effectively neutered and on the leash of the female. It just so happens that the female is a submissive masochist, so she orders the dog to perform (LARP, if you will) some faux dominance, fake power. But it's just a roleplay in the bedroom like a kid wearing a cowboy costume. When she is finished, she orders the guy to drop his silly act again and he must immediately turn beta bitchboi again and go home.

The only winner in this cuck/bull relationship is not the bull but the female. The bull is also just a disposable tool, a living dildo, for these filthy whores. The female using Chads is far more common than Chads using the female.

Nautica1983 said:

Just put a baby or two in her asap, and commit suicide.

The ultimate fuck you to everything.

The cock carousel is a myth they said.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol chad complaining about all the women hes banging who dont want to settle down in a relationship. Boo hoo it must be such a hard life?

lol

Nautica1983 said:

Yep. If you're not good looking, no woman who's "interested" in you can be trusted.  She's just a settler with a hidden motive willing to sell you an illusion of attraction to get whatever it is she wants (commitment/security, favors, etc).