[Nuclear] Please add the [Nuclear] tag

FallenPrime

FallenPrime

The Original and First Decepticon
★★★★★
23d 6h 56m
In continuation from @FastBananaCEO 's suggestion to add the tag [Brutal], I would like to request the mods on this forum to add the tag [Nuclear].

The tag [Nuclear] will be similar to the tag [Blackpill], with the exception of being much more brutal and of course with the limitation of the poster's real life experiences ONLY. So in short, it would be a tag that is strictly for Blackpills in a poster's real life experiences.

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @cocksucker

Thoughts or suggestions?

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
29d 15h 30m
Hiroshima nagasaki blackpilled

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
68d 6h 40m
[Brutal] was a mistake. No offense, but we already have an oversaturation of meaningless tags. They don't really mean anything, they're just incel catchphrases.

goydivision

goydivision

16yo kerosenecel
★★★
9d 16h 56m
[Brutal] was a mistake. No offense, but we already have an oversaturation of meaningless tags. They don't really mean anything, they're just incel catchphrases.
This, tbh. There’s too many tags which don’t mean anything, or which overlap. [ToxicFeminity] and [TeeHee] are practically the same; [WhitePill] was a mistake too.

Honestly I feel like asking mods to remove all but [NSFW], [LifeFuel], [Theory], [Soy], [Experiment], [Blackpill] and [Serious]. We don’t need a tag for everything.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 15h 13m
This, tbh. There’s too many tags which don’t mean anything, or which overlap. [ToxicFeminity] and [TeeHee] are practically the same; [WhitePill] was a mistake too.

Honestly I feel like asking mods to remove all but [NSFW], [LifeFuel], [Theory], [Soy], [Experiment], [Blackpill] and [Serious]. We don’t need a tag for everything.
This plus keep Ragefuel/Suifuel IMO, and maybe Meme.

nihility

nihility

Inkwellian
★★★★★
175d 2h 49m

why so [serious]

Last edited:
FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

You and I must fight to survive
-
34d 6h 19m

Pareg

Pareg

You will shout: "Oh somebody get me out!".
★★★★
27d 9h 17m
How about [Nucleus]

C

cognitohazard

minmaxxed to betabuxx
19h 48m
In continuation from @FastBananaCEO 's suggestion to add the tag [Brutal], I would like to request the mods on this forum to add the tag [Nuclear].

The tag [Nuclear] will be similar to the tag [Blackpill], with the exception of being much more brutal and of course with the limitation of the poster's real life experiences ONLY. So in short, it would be a tag that is strictly for Blackpills in a poster's real life experiences.

@SergeantIncel @mental_out @knajjd @cocksucker

Thoughts or suggestions?
Sounds good, but maybe it should be [Nuclear Experience] or something

I'm a bit worried the [Nuclear] tag doesn't immediately communicate that it's a personal experience, while the [Brutal] tag does communicate that well the post is brutal

Good start, I like the idea

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★
67d 1h 25m
[Hiroshima Nagasaki] is the only tag I support

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

Major
★★★★
16d 21h 38m
Why is that a problem?

unsettling

unsettling

Transcendental
★★★★★
101d 8h 9m
too many useless tags, if were going to add so many mods might as well just let us make custom ones

Grothendieck

Grothendieck

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 16h 43m
Pointless.
We don't need anymore tags.
Theory was legit needed but all these are pointless.
Why do we have brutal tag when there is already an ItsOver or Suicidefuel tag?

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★
20d 5h 19m
no
We already have brutal, blackpill and it's over
we have too many tags

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★