Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Nude] Roastie rejectes 15 guys at a bar just so she can go home and send nudes to chadfish. Just fucking lol chad doesnt even have to leave his house

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
This is way too funny. Roasties goes out with friends and gets hit on by 15 guys and rejects them all.
Comes home at 12 and send nudes to chadfish for hours. Just fucking lol at normies looking their best, going to bars putting themselves out there
just to only get rejected by foids. Meanwhile chad doesn't even have to leave his house and gets nudes and attention for free all the while
ignoring that said girl and talking to other girls on the side.

If this doesn't prove it's all about looks then nothing will.

Link to Audio: https://gofile.io/?c=CvjRGa
  • 2:40 - 15 guys hit on her at bar and get brutally rejected
  • 3:15 -
  • 3:35 - she calls me at 1 am

78743124 2664574906943158 4094377943726292992 n

Roastie sends nudes: https://gofile.io/?c=UJeoUV

Remember even if you looksmax to normie level, at best you will get rejected by these types of roasties at bar who will rather send nudes to chad then have a conversation with us. It's so over that it never started.

Last edited:
Going to bars only works for tall high-tier normies and above tbh

Free drinks then home to chadfish lol

You chadfishers are doing gods work

You are good talking with foids, if was me I would be like "HUR DUR"

8bba6f58 ccfd 4e83 b491 6c8e49e3bfc0

women are filth

JFL at 'buying women drinks'.

YIKEROONIES! THIS IS WHY YOU’RE INCEL!

The worst part is that literally all women are like this around Chad
No exceptions

The blackpill definitely earns its name.

you’re curry and definitely don’t sound like a run of the mill white chad, yet foids are still reeled in due to looks halo.

rope or cope, boyos..
telling you man, there is no such thing as voicepill. Looks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything

you’re curry and definitely don’t sound like a run of the mill white chad, yet foids are still reeled in due to looks halo.

rope or cope, boyos..
He's laughing every time she says "you should be here" like he is fucking with her too. If I was a man, and a woman laughed like that when speaking to me over a voice call, I would immediately recognise she was fucking with me and I have diagnosed autism. He sounds kinda awkward when he speaks and occasionally says things that would be a killer social faux pass for any sub-8 male. Foids' personality detectors unironically shut off when Chad appears.

He's laughing every time she says "you should be here" like he is fucking with her too. If I was a man, and a woman laughed like that when speaking to me over a voice call, I would immediately recognise she was fucking with me and I have diagnosed autism. He sounds kinda awkward when he speaks and occasionally says things that would be a killer social faux pass for any sub-8 male. Foids' personality detectors unironically shut off when Chad appears.
This disproves personality pill since i am able to say anything and ruin the convo but she still continues to talk and put effort in convo

You're a fucking god among MEN. I just woke up, made my coffee, and already getting blackpills. "I'D EAT YOU" LMAO I'M FUCKING DYING

This disproves personality pill since i am able to say anything and ruin the convo but she still continues to talk and put effort in convo
I've always seen these threads at work or around people and not been able to listen to the recordings, do you have any prior threads where a roastie talks loads of shit about manlets in a recording? I need to hear that

I've always seen these threads at work or around people and not been able to listen to the recordings, do you have any prior threads where a roastie talks loads of shit about manlets in a recording? I need to hear that
Probably I have way too many recording but they are very unorganized like 20+ hours of recording

what is the most brutal blackpill from all this you can recall?
In the one i posted is when i bailed on the girl 3 times in a row and made her cry on the phone for an hour and then i sent her a chad selfie and she forgot everything and continues talking to me like everything is normal

In the one i posted is when i bailed on the girl 3 times in a row and made her cry on the phone for an hour and then i sent her a chad selfie and she forgot everything and continues talking to me like everything is normal
Haha stupid bitch, what a travesty. It's like a mind wiping device hits them when they see Chad.

Haha stupid bitch, what a travesty. It's like a mind wiping device hits them when they see Chad.
You could probably win a US presidential election with a platform of abolishing women's rights if the ticket was Gandy/Meeks 2020

15 guys ?JFL. I bet some of those guys were even decent looking. Wonder how she'll react if she saw you IRL.

15 guys ?JFL. I bet some of those guys were even decent looking. Wonder how she'll react if she saw you IRL.
Probably reject me or I’ll be invisible all sub 5s are invisible to foids

Bluepillers: 112) :soy: :soy: :soy:

The foid is so fixated on the looks part, downright ignores the obvious accent mismatch. Its over for personalitycels tbh ngl.

Not only this foid I am talking to 5 different foid and none of them caught on so weird. They can’t recognize a curry accent they expect it to be really heavy

Just leave your basement ,bro

This is way too funny. Roasties goes out with friends and gets hit on by 15 guys and rejects them all.
Comes home at 12 and send nudes to chadfish for hours. Just fucking lol at normies looking their best, going to bars putting themselves out there
just to only get rejected by foids. Meanwhile chad doesn't even have to leave his house and gets nudes and attention for free all the while
ignoring that said girl and talking to other girls on the side.

If this doesn't prove it's all about looks then nothing will.

Link to Audio: https://gofile.io/?c=CvjRGa
  • 2:40 - 15 guys hit on her at bar and get brutally rejected
  • 3:15 -
  • 3:35 - she calls me at 1 am

View attachment 174930

Roastie sends nudes: https://gofile.io/?c=UJeoUV

Remember even if you looksmax to normie level, at best you will get rejected by these types of roasties at bar who will rather send nudes to chad then have a conversation with us. It's so over that it never started.
Turned down honest men, probably someone from this site or one like it...didn’t want to take the black pill and decided to go and talk to her..after all, it’s about personality right? Bought her drinks, etc, and all she could think about was a man who doesn’t even existst :lul:

You could probably win a US presidential election with a platform of abolishing women's rights if the ticket was Gandy/Meeks 2020
all women would be happy to be housewives of the government guaranteed a 8/10 Chad minimum.

this whole women’s rights movement exists because women don’t wana be with ugly men they wana compete with each other for chad

How can hole be so dumb? Lol

All I see is a fat bitch waving her shitty ass, with an open toilet, about to get a shower.

Maybe I'm getting old.

While the chad gushes his juices in the foids pussy that rejected the normie; the normie goes to his other overweight or manlet coping friends "br0 u can't win them all br0 this bar was whack anyone br0"

But chad always wins the bar is never whack for chad.

While the chad gushes his juices in the foids pussy that rejected the normie; the normie goes to his other overweight or manlet coping friends "br0 u can't win them all br0 this bar was whack anyone br0"

But chad always wins the bar is never whack for chad.

Chad doesn't need bars as is obvious from this experiment.

You are our saint, OP
full

seek some help. u even named the audio file "talk with cutie" u could name it "talk with whore" or whatever but u chose to name it that way. ur mind is getting cucked

She's not fat.

She is. Look at her arms. She wristmogs the entire forum. She'll be a whale in a couple of years. But it's mainly the hygiene thing. Why are we supposed to be attracted to foid arses? They're almost certainly ghastly af irl.

holy fuck.

also "this is your mommy" chad really does get everything doesn't he, over for mommycels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back