Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Number one thing a lot of women cope with..

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Is lesbianism/Bisexualism.

They become lesbian's when they can't attract Chads and the fact they'd rather have sex with each other than have sex with a low value man. This also stems from having their stints of past failed relationships; getting pumped and dumped, left, right, and center enables them to come to the conclusion that all men are assholes (suddenly they become feminists and start going gay).

Anyways, with our sub gone; they can't stop us dropping black pills and life fuels :cool: . I feel like mega dosing black pills will be heading towards away. Swallowing the black pills alllow us to see the dark truths; it also eases up our pain and it enables us to accept and realize what reality is all about. The blue and red pill's are nothing, but mirages to us.

They also go that route to attract Chad.

Most cum dumpsters who "claim" to be Bisexual aren't truly Bisexual.

They just do it for attention.

Lookismisreal said:
They also go that route to attract Chad.

Most cum dumpsters who "claim" to be Bisexual aren't truly Bisexual.

They just do it for attention.

Yep, that is also true. They make it out in parties to Chad's attention.

A lot of lesbian/bisexual relationship fall apart because women themselves are truly unstable.

i think being a lesbian is fake cuz lesbians fuck themselves with fake dicks, so they have to like cock

Is lesbianism/Bisexualism.

They become lesbian's when they can't attract Chads and the fact they'd rather have sex with each other than have sex with a low value man. This also stems from having their stints of past failed relationships; getting pumped and dumped, left, right, and center enables them to come to the conclusion that all men are assholes (suddenly they become feminists and start going gay).

Anyways, with our sub gone; they can't stop us dropping black pills and life fuels :cool: . I feel like mega dosing black pills will be heading towards away. Swallowing the black pills alllow us to see the dark truths; it also eases up our pain and it enables us to accept and realize what reality is all about. The blue and red pill's are nothing, but mirages to us.
High IQ. My last oneitis told me she is lesbian. She just didn't want anything to do with a low value autist like myself and recently got used by Chad who pump and dumped her. So, better go "lesbian" until Chad starts paying attention to her again, right ?
This life is a joke.

They cope by Being worthless cocking fucking souless creatures

i think being a lesbian is fake cuz lesbians fuck themselves with fake dicks, so they have to like cock
Good observation, being les just means that they are strictly male-haters nothing more

Yea how can you be into chicks when you so readily stuff a big black fake cock up your cunt.
Lezbehonest lesbiand arent real.