Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Nwo , jews is bullshit cope the real ones who destroyed the west are the cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
I see people coping with nwo , jews and satanists theories on why the west is in this situation but deep down we all know the reality it's the cucks , they gave women rights , they opened the borders , they sit on it and does bullshit and they will be all dead as they won't have a spawn because of the system they created. KILL ALL CUCKS , never forgive , never forget theses cucks roam the east , these cucks roam the west. Majority of cucks thought they would get pussy if women had a choice and they fucked all of us over. Jews don't run the world , cucks do. People won't agree with me but I know the truth now , it's the pandering and empowering of most toxic female behaviours has led the world here.

Cucks are a byproduct from a destroyed/declining culture and society.

very high IQ stop blaming conspiracy theories for your cucked and feminist society

Jooz madezzz cuckzzz und shieetzzz
Deyzz r all to blamzz brazazzz

Now on a serious note.
Its all a big mess, jooz simply amplified everything and made it worse.

Wrong a destroyed culture is a byproduct of cucks
There were times where cucks were at a minimal and not allowed to act up on their degeneracy. But as soon as society starts to allow such things, they come out of hiding.

The cucks you are talking about which enables people do that. Are in fact politicians and world leaders, which have destroyed the balanced traditional culture and has let these people come out of hiding.

But yes, I am not saying you are wrong. Idiotic cucks have no thought and are fixated on their dopamine rush from being just that, cucks.

Last edited:
Kikes need to die though

A large part as to why society is degenerate and on the decline is the dominant political philosophy (which is liberalism) and capitalism. The spreading of liberalism throughout a developing society is IMO far more organic than many people here will admit or realize. As a society becomes wealthier, liberalism, individualism, and secularism will just naturally sprout up. And capitalism accelerates many of these beliefs and economic issues. Capitalism is what generates wealth for the one percent due to the unique mode of production under capitalism, and the one percent use this power and influence to make the rest of us weaker (by making us dumber and more degenerate). Capitalism also worsens hedonism via consumerism.

"jews don't rule the world"

JFL

It really is cucks though. You don't get to where we are today in one day. It's a slow erosion done step by step. Women's rights -> Feminism -> #metoo

And how does it happen? Because cucks were too afraid to stand up and say no.

I see people coping with nwo , jews and satanists theories on why the west is in this situation but deep down we all know the reality it's the cucks , they gave women rights , they opened the borders , they sit on it and does bullshit and they will be all dead as they won't have a spawn because of the system they created. KILL ALL CUCKS , never forgive , never forget theses cucks roam the east , these cucks roam the west. Majority of cucks thought they would get pussy if women had a choice and they fucked all of us over. Jews don't run the world , cucks do. People won't agree with me but I know the truth now , it's the pandering and empowering of most toxic female behaviours has led the world here.
WTF is this bluepilled coping bullshit?

Care to explain why , just calling a post low iq isn't enough
The Jews behind feminism:

-Gloria Steinem (1934- ); founder, Ms. Magazine.

-Bella Abzug (1920-1998); Civil rights and labor attorney elected to
Congress (House of Rep.) from New York City; served 1971-1977.

-Betty Friedan (1921- ); feminist leader and author of the book "The
Feminine Mystique" (1963).

-Shulamith Firestone (1945- ); Canadian feminist. Wrote "The
Dialectic of Sex" (1970).

-Andrea Dworkin (1946- ); radical; apparent lesbian. Author of the
book "Intercourse" (1987).

-Susan Brownmiller (1935- ); U.S. feminist. Wrote the book "Against
Our Will" (1975).

-Susan Faludi (1959- ); author of the book "Backlash" (1992).

-Naomi Wolf (1962- ); advisor to Al Gore in the 2000 U.S.
presidential election.

-Emma Goldman (1869-1940); early U.S. feminist.

-Ernestine Rose (1810-1892); b. in Poland; early feminist.

-Phyllis Chesler (1941- ); U.S. feminist; author of the book "Woman's
Inhumanity to Woman" (2002).

-Judy Chicago (Cohen) (1939- ); U.S. feminist. Author of the
book "The Dinner Party" (1996).

-Robin Morgan (1941- ); U.S. feminist. Former editor-in-chief, Ms.
magazine.

-Letty Cottin Pogrebin (1939- ); U.S. feminist; co-founded Ms.
magazine.

-Gerda Lerner (1920- ); b. in Austria.

-Annie Nathan Meyer (1867-1951); U.S. feminist.

-Maud Nathan (1862-1946); sister of Annie Nathan Meyer; U.S. feminist.

-Geri Palast (1950- ); chair, Committee on Women in the Global
Economy; U.S. feminist.

-Rose Schneiderman (1882-1972); b. in Poland.

-Anita Pollitzer (1894-1975); U.S. feminist; pal of artist Georgia
O'Keeffe.

-Gene Boyer (no birthyear available); a founder of N.O.W.; president
of Jewish Feminists; U.S. feminist.

-Lucy Komisar (1942- ); author of the book "The New Feminism" (1971);
U.S. feminist.

-Karen Nussbaum (1950- ); (apparently Jewish); leader of 9to5-
National Association of Working Women.

-Eleanor Flexner (1908-1995); (apparently Jewish--relative is a
Zionist); U.S. feminist.

-Riane Eisler (1931- ); b. Vienna; author/feminist; (apparently a
Jewish-fled Nazi). Author of the book "The Chalice and the Blade"
(1987).

The Jews behind feminism:

-Gloria Steinem (1934- ); founder, Ms. Magazine.

-Bella Abzug (1920-1998); Civil rights and labor attorney elected to
Congress (House of Rep.) from New York City; served 1971-1977.

-Betty Friedan (1921- ); feminist leader and author of the book "The
Feminine Mystique" (1963).

-Shulamith Firestone (1945- ); Canadian feminist. Wrote "The
Dialectic of Sex" (1970).

-Andrea Dworkin (1946- ); radical; apparent lesbian. Author of the
book "Intercourse" (1987).

-Susan Brownmiller (1935- ); U.S. feminist. Wrote the book "Against
Our Will" (1975).

-Susan Faludi (1959- ); author of the book "Backlash" (1992).

-Naomi Wolf (1962- ); advisor to Al Gore in the 2000 U.S.
presidential election.

-Emma Goldman (1869-1940); early U.S. feminist.

-Ernestine Rose (1810-1892); b. in Poland; early feminist.

-Phyllis Chesler (1941- ); U.S. feminist; author of the book "Woman's
Inhumanity to Woman" (2002).

-Judy Chicago (Cohen) (1939- ); U.S. feminist. Author of the
book "The Dinner Party" (1996).

-Robin Morgan (1941- ); U.S. feminist. Former editor-in-chief, Ms.
magazine.

-Letty Cottin Pogrebin (1939- ); U.S. feminist; co-founded Ms.
magazine.

-Gerda Lerner (1920- ); b. in Austria.

-Annie Nathan Meyer (1867-1951); U.S. feminist.

-Maud Nathan (1862-1946); sister of Annie Nathan Meyer; U.S. feminist.

-Geri Palast (1950- ); chair, Committee on Women in the Global
Economy; U.S. feminist.

-Rose Schneiderman (1882-1972); b. in Poland.

-Anita Pollitzer (1894-1975); U.S. feminist; pal of artist Georgia
O'Keeffe.

-Gene Boyer (no birthyear available); a founder of N.O.W.; president
of Jewish Feminists; U.S. feminist.

-Lucy Komisar (1942- ); author of the book "The New Feminism" (1971);
U.S. feminist.

-Karen Nussbaum (1950- ); (apparently Jewish); leader of 9to5-
National Association of Working Women.

-Eleanor Flexner (1908-1995); (apparently Jewish--relative is a
Zionist); U.S. feminist.

-Riane Eisler (1931- ); b. Vienna; author/feminist; (apparently a
Jewish-fled Nazi). Author of the book "The Chalice and the Blade"
(1987).
They just took the opportunity to already amplify the disease feminism started in the 1700 in France by rich men who thought they could fuck more women if women had pre marital sex. Jews might have taken advantage of it but again the shit train was started by the cucks , when Muslims would be sieging and destroying European cities would you say they destroyed Europe or would it be the ones who let them in.
Feminism root lie in the fact that women were allowed to read and write without becoming nuns after the Protestant reformation which led to your average roastie thinking which led to their demands which led to cucks agreeing with their demands for more sex which screwed the whole world 300 years later

They just took the opportunity to already amplify the disease feminism started in the 1700 in France by rich men who thought they could fuck more women if women had pre marital sex. Jews might have taken advantage of it but again the shit train was started by the cucks , when Muslims would be sieging and destroying European cities would you say they destroyed Europe or would it be the ones who let them in.
Feminism root lie in the fact that women were allowed to read and write without becoming nuns after the Protestant reformation which led to your average roastie thinking which led to their demands which led to cucks agreeing with their demands for more sex which screwed the whole world 300 years later
Strong proof.

Jfl! Lol!
Just ignore the jewish puppeteers.
Cucks are not a natural phenomenon.

Cultural degradation doesn't simply occur naturally as some here believe. Culture changes from the top down. Whoever has the most social capital and cultural machinery at their disposal controls the overall culture.

Think of high school. The top clique in high school often determined what was considered popular and trendy due to their immense social capital. They had this social capital largely due to a combination of genetic luck and social proof. A 6'3 chad from a trailer park and 6'3 chad from a mansion can have the same level of sexual success in this environment. Reason being that the increased nonsexual capital of rich chad didn't make a difference to foids looking to fuck around. Chad is chad, rich or poor. Foids ultimately control the application of social capital for males. If you are liked by foids, you will be given social preference by them over men not liked by foids. Its a runaway loop. This is why 5% of men can have enormous success with women while 30% have nothing.

Cucks and incels are the losers in this scheme. Its just that incels are honest about it, which antagonizes foids and cucks.

Incorrect. Feminism lies in female hypergamy, which lies in the natural tendency of females to select the most genetically desirable males for reproductive reasons. Remember, at the end of the day, feminism is simply an excuse for women going to fuck chad instead of you. If you think about it, women's right activists in the 1800s and earlier did what they did so their female decedents could fuck chad all day everyday without care. Its humorous knowing that women and their allies created this massive movement solely so that they can get the superior genetic code of chad in them.

Reading and writing, like any other method of efficiently spreading information, just increased the speed at which this happened. The idea of chad existed long before these women were able to read or write. Females still cucked their long term mates back then. See the advent of the internet and Tinder for a modern example of this. Technology increases the speed of sexual selection. It doesn't alter its outcomes. Female reading and writing was not necessary for this to happen, as it has happened in prehistory when nobody could read or write. See chimps and bonobos for examples of this.

Cucks and the cucking of society allowed Jews to come in and do what they are doing now

Just don’t name the Jews theory.

Cultural degradation doesn't simply occur naturally as some here believe. Culture changes from the top down. Whoever has the most social capital and cultural machinery at their disposal controls the overall culture.

Think of high school. The top clique in high school often determined what was considered popular and trendy due to their immense social capital. They had this social capital largely due to a combination of genetic luck and social proof. A 6'3 chad from a trailer park and 6'3 chad from a mansion can have the same level of sexual success in this environment. Reason being that the increased nonsexual capital of rich chad didn't make a difference to foids looking to fuck around. Chad is chad, rich or poor. Foids ultimately control the application of social capital for males. If you are liked by foids, you will be given social preference by them over men not liked by foids. Its a runaway loop. This is why 5% of men can have enormous success with women while 30% have nothing.

Cucks and incels are the losers in this scheme. Its just that incels are honest about it, which antagonizes foids and cucks.

Incorrect. Feminism lies in female hypergamy, which lies in the natural tendency of females to select the most genetically desirable males for reproductive reasons. Remember, at the end of the day, feminism is simply an excuse for women going to fuck chad instead of you. If you think about it, women's right activists in the 1800s and earlier did what they did so their female decedents could fuck chad all day everyday without care. Its humorous knowing that women and their allies created this massive movement solely so that they can get the superior genetic code of chad in them.

Reading and writing, like any other method of efficiently spreading information, just increased the speed at which this happened. The idea of chad existed long before these women were able to read or write. Females still cucked their long term mates back then. See the advent of the internet and Tinder for a modern example of this. Technology increases the speed of sexual selection. It doesn't alter its outcomes. Female reading and writing was not necessary for this to happen, as it has happened in prehistory when nobody could read or write. See chimps and bonobos for examples of this.
I agree that the real blackpill is realising even in a traditional society my wife would always truly desire Chad and not me eventhough she doesn't act on those feelings they will remain , I will have boring sex with her in which she wouldn't take an initiative and after having children would probably stop the sex and even if I continue to do it with her it will become more like plowing a dead body.
Ridiculously high IQ post that most users here won't understand.
Thanks this is the only appreciation I have gotten in a few months otherwise it was my parents telling me I am a loser.
Jooz madezzz cuckzzz und shieetzzz
Deyzz r all to blamzz brazazzz

Now on a serious note.
Its all a big mess, jooz simply amplified everything and made it worse.
Yes , I agree
very high IQ stop blaming conspiracy theories for your cucked and feminist society
People don't want to clean this mess therefore they make a boogieman to blame that their ancestors led their daughters be whores
Jfl! Lol!
Just ignore the jewish puppeteers.
Cucks are not a natural phenomenon.
Cucks are a natural phenomenon , in the days of old they died saving muh lady. Cucks are the incels who thought female empowerment would give them sex therefore they helped women but the feminists only wanted chad so they fucked all of us over for their thirst.

Last edited:
Kikes need to die though
That is your personal decision but I don't think that is why incels exist today , if you hate likes for amplifying the degeneracy I get it

Fuck this separatism, blackpill unity now, cucks and foids are our enemies, not "da Joos"
Joos are my biggest enemies, my friend.
Fuhrer did nothing wrong

Well yeah but they only exist because the vast majority of normies are not intelligent and highly prone to groupthink so they accept whatever propoganda is churned out by those in power. Jews are in power so they are responsible for the degeneracy rampant in the West.

It's easy to blame normie cucks but you don't blame a dog for ripping up your carpet or a woman for being a slut, that is simply their nature. The majority of the population is meant to be led by the top 5% who have the capacity to innovate and rule.

Jews destabilized masculine structure, which in turn destabilizes the foundation for the duality between masculinity and femininity.

The cucks are just a byproduct of our society after what the (((Rothschild Family))) has done.

I agree that the real blackpill is realising even in a traditional society my wife would always truly desire Chad
True

she doesn't act on those feelings they will remain
I don't necessarily believe this has to be the case. Sure, assuming nothing changes besides the traditional norms, but I think we can change her via rigorous psychiatric methods to where we get rid of these feelings in her.

I always say that myself.

The cucks are npc, they don't have any controls over themselves and their actions. They are being controlled by the jews, this was their plan

Wrong, the jews did this, why do people try to deny it? The west is full of short, non-whites who struggle MASSIVELY with inceldom and its ALWAYS jews who are behind pro-refugee organisations and politics.

Jews are masters of degeneracy, and cucks just their goy minions

Black and white thinking which end up in shilling. People like you are the reason the world's fucked. in fact I might argue that you're a Cuck yourself op.

it's pretty obvious that there are different sects of Jews following different teaching.

Some Jews oppose Israel and degeneracy. And it's always the poor ones who follow the law of moses and Enoch. These guys have many names but always tend to be more Conservative and shut in than their other relatives.

These other relatives on the other hand are always talmudic cultists freaks, satanist freemasonic globalist fucks who deserve nothing but a good old crucifixion.

The Jewish question only applies if you still think you have a place in society which I don't but its also like asking me : do I blame the minority for the doings of the majority? Of course not. There are some good Jews there. But it's obvious they don't represent the Jewish spirit.

It's like blaming African American for white America doings in the middle East

Last edited:

The joke is on you since you know so little about the tribe or the system. What a waste of life, yawn.

the goverment's strings is pulled by the illuminati

the illuminati's strings is pulled by the zionists

the zionist's strings is pulled by the smaller group of elites

the smaller group of elite's strings is pulled by the shape-shifting reptilian

the shape-shifting reptilian's strings is pulled by male feminist cuck bloggers