Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News NYC riot LIVE

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

JOGGERS BROKE INTO THE LOUIE VUITTON STORE JFL :feelskek:

Got any videos of crackers on the blacks side then getting btfo by the very group they're trying to rally with lol.

:feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

they want dem louie products

Last edited:
i dont see anything out of expected outcome,
if you a whitey and hang around a bunch of black folks on the streets ,
especially when the popo are overwhelmed and have orders to back off,
you gonna get your head bash in.

people here havent got the concept of race war or ethnic cleansing in their head yet.

The blacks want to cleanse the whites

yup, and in the Tex Mex region from Southern Cali to Lousiana border, Mexican have been knocking off random blacks at bus tops for decades.

yup, and in the Tex Mex region from Southern Cali to Lousiana border, Mexican have been knocking off random blacks at bus tops for decades.
That's interesting, I wonder why it hasn't made the (((news)))?

I thought this was actually live. I'm desperate for footage of a place before, during, and after a riot. I need to know how these things come together.

Cleansed? Probably not. The chinks are currently taking over Africa though
He comes off as a race troll.
Seriously most of his comments are one-liners that use racial and ethnic slurs against everybody but white people.

Yet users like mylifeistrash get banned.
@shii410

He comes off as a race troll.
Seriously most of his comments are one-liners that use racial and ethnic slurs against everybody but white people.

Yet users like mylifeistrash get banned.
@shii410
yeah that guy clearly has some political autism going on with a weird fixation on ricecels specifically

idk why you're tagging me as if I'm responsible for @mylifeistrash being banned. the rules on bragging are not ambiguous at all, and he kept knowingly breaking them over and over despite being given many warnings and temp bans because of it. two years of him refusing to not brag about how he's 6'5 with a strong jaw, wide frame and good face and how women "treat him like a god" eventually ended in a perma ban. if he had just stopped after being given countless warnings for it then he would still be here, posting low IQ threads about sub10 theory and how Chad can only get trannies

yeah that guy clearly has some political autism going on with a weird fixation on ricecels specifically
I think people that are obsessed to race at that level and make borderline troll remarks are here just to talk racist shit and don't really care about inceldom tbhngl

idk why you're tagging me as if I'm responsible for @mylifeistrash being banned. the rules on bragging are not ambiguous at all, and he kept knowingly breaking them over and over despite being given many warnings and temp bans because of it. two years of him refusing to not brag about how he's 6'5 with a strong jaw, wide frame and good face and how women "treat him like a god" eventually ended in a perma ban. if he had just stopped after being given countless warnings for it then he would still be here, posting low IQ threads about sub10 theory and how Chad can only get trannies
I'm just saying compared to @mylifeistrash the fact that a member here that only spouts one-liners and shits on all races except whites is allowed to post freely while @mylifeistrash was banned for saying in the past in threads about he was 6'5 is ridiculous to me.
He had good blackpilled content and that's what matters. I never saw him make a big deal about his height or any past success with women or bragging about getting laid except sarcastically on one occasion when people started hating on him in his own thread and calling him a fakecel.

Also after your thread about @mylifeistrash was made about his past history he was banned. So I'm not saying you are fully reponsible for @mylifeistrash being banned but you didn't have zero role in it either tbh

posting low IQ threads about sub10 theory and how Chad can only get trannies

I think people that are obsessed to race at that level and make borderline troll remarks are here just to talk racist shit and don't really care about inceldom tbhngl
I feel like that's just an inevitable result of the forum's niche position on the internet. outside of designated alt right forums where everyone would just agree with you there aren't many active places where you can just run around calling everyone racial slurs
I'm just saying compared to @mylifeistrash the fact that a member here that only spouts one-liners and shits on all races except whites is allowed to post freely while @mylifeistrash was banned for saying in the past in threads about he was 6'5 is ridiculous to me.
He had good blackpilled content and that's what matters. I never saw him make a big deal about his height or any past success with women or bragging about getting laid except sarcastically on one occasion when people started hating on him in his own thread and calling him a fakecel.

Also after your thread about @mylifeistrash was made about his past history he was banned. So I'm not saying you are fully reponsible for @mylifeistrash being banned but you didn't have zero role in it either tbh
I did intentionally bring up the topic, not to "witch hunt" him but to have a community discussion about it. unsurprisingly, nobody had a convincing argument in his favor. none of the people who are complaining about his ban now came in to that thread to defend him; mainly because no one can convincingly explain how he's still an incel despite notoriously being 6'5 with a strong jaw, wide frame and good face. so now they resort to low IQ name calling and strawman shit like "he was banned for talking about his height" on discord

ironically the mods explicitly said that he would have been banned well before that thread was made if it weren't for the fact that his brags had been slipping through the cracks & going unreported. it was only a matter of time either way

I feel like that's just an inevitable result of the forum's niche position on the internet. outside of designated alt right forums where everyone would just agree with you there aren't many active places where you can just run around calling everyone racial slurs
I'm just saying when users like @mylifeistrash are banned but other users are allowed to post race bait all the time pointlessly it makes zero sense.

I did intentionally bring up the topic because I felt like it was worth discussing. unsurprisingly, nobody had a convincing argument against me. none of the people who are complaining about his ban now came in to that thread to defend him. no one could explain how he's still an incel despite notoriously being 6'5 with a strong jaw, wide frame and good face, so they resort to name calling and strawman shit like "he was banned for talking about his height" on discord

ironically the mods explicitly said that he would have been banned well before that thread was made if it weren't for the fact that his brags had been slipping through the cracks & going unreported. it was only a matter of time either way
Aren't the rules here technically that you can be normie tier or above as long as you are blackpilled and don't brag?
And I don't remember him "bragging" except in months old posts that were dug up.

His threads like this were ahead of their time imo.

I'm just saying when users like @mylifeistrash are banned but other users are allowed to post race bait all the time pointlessly it makes zero sense.

Aren't the rules here technically that you can be normie tier or above as long as you are blackpilled and don't brag?
And I don't remember him "bragging" except in months old posts that were dug up.

His threads like this were ahead of their time imo.
in that thread I linked a post from like a week ago of him bragging about being 6'5 and has a passable face. it's not just "a few old posts that were dug up", it was a consistent theme of him bragging and receiving warnings for it that went on for years; his recent brags that the post brought to light were just the last straw. in addition to the massive amount of evidence that already exists, there'd be a lot more if the mods didn't have to delete his frequent brag posts

idk how you can deny that he ever bragged when he had received more warnings and bans than almost anyone else on the site for it. it's not just "bragging" either, his whole behavior made it clear that he's not an incel and that he gets some narcissistic pleasure out of mogging people here. he used to spam that one image of the 6'5 basketball player mogging Zuckerberg all over the forum. do you think he actually identified more with Zuckerberg (the mogging victim) than the 6'5 athlete? give me a break

I deal with people like him all the time irl so I had more of a personal distaste for him than most people. either way I never even mentioned him on the forum up until that thread was made, and by that point he had already received numerous bans for his behavior and was on his last strike. he's perma'd because of his own actions, anyone else just sped up the process at most

in that thread I linked a post from like a week ago of him bragging about being 6'5 and has a passable face. it's not just "a few old posts that were dug up", it was a consistent theme of him bragging and receiving warnings for it that went on for years; his recent brags that the post brought to light were just the last straw. in addition to the massive amount of evidence that already exists, there'd be a lot more if the mods didn't have to delete his frequent brag posts

idk how you can deny that he ever bragged when he had received more warnings and bans than almost anyone else on the site for it. it's not just "bragging" either, his whole behavior made it clear that he's not an incel and that he gets some narcissistic pleasure out of mogging people here. he used to spam that one image of the 6'5 basketball player mogging Zuckerberg all over the forum. do you think he actually identified more with Zuckerberg (the mogging victim) than the 6'5 athlete? give me a break
I'm just saying where is that same energy when it comes to racebait posters here?

I deal with people like him all the time irl so I had more of a personal distaste for him than most people. either way I never even mentioned him on the forum up until that thread was made, and by that point he had already received numerous bans for his behavior and was on his last strike. he's perma'd because of his own actions, anyone else just sped up the process at most
Okay what's happened has happened. I'm not suggesting the mods free anyone but when ire is directed at users like that but not at people that post racebait and obsessive posts about curries and ricecels it's strange to me tbh

I'm just saying where is that same energy when it comes to racebait posters here?

Okay what's happened has happened. I'm not suggesting the mods free anyone but when ire is directed at users like that but not at people that post racebait and obsessive posts about curries and ricecels it's strange to me tbh
yeah idk. race trolls are lower on my priority list ngl but I remember the topic was brought up in ban discussions recently and @GoffSystemQB said he would try to be more vigilant about people posting race bait. seems like he's had less time to moderate the forum lately which might be why it has seen a resurgence

yeah idk. race trolls are lower on my priority list ngl but I remember the topic was brought up in ban discussions recently and @GoffSystemQB said he would try to be more vigilant about people posting race bait. seems like he's had less time to moderate the forum lately which might be why it has seen a resurgence
tbh that makes sense about the mods not being that active lately so more edgy posts with fakecel vibes are slipping through.

You know the thing though? This forum has ended up being less racist than r/incelswithouthate who hate on socially acceptable targets like ethnic males and divorced men instead of women. JFL

America in 2020: JFL. Will these riots ever stop?