Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Obese 5'2 FtM trans searches on reddit for a wife to be a "househusband" to

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAloneDating/comments/kz8rvb/30_m4a_floridalong_distance_hopeless_romantic/

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You only see this shit on reddit. This person:
-is a female to male trans
-is 5'2 and 200lbs
-insists on wanting to be a househusband
-plans to make their money selling romance novels on amazon
-suffers from anxiety and depression
aaaand is posting on reddit expecting to find a foid willing to date them. In the fucking days where ABOVE AVERAGE isn't fucking good enough in the eyes of foids. JFL

This level of delusion could probably only come from a biologically female brain. I mean, as foids are unable to see non-Chad men, she probably thought she'd become one, and then...lol.

Imagine literally choosing to be a 5'2" male :lul:

Qxjp8yysss061

So gay men really do emulate foid behavior.

Haha, humans are interesting.

20200805 144022

changing tutorial mode to impossible mode

the soyest soy I've ever seen :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

imagine being this person, 30 years old, unemployed, not having a penis, being diagnosed with mental disorders and thinking some girl will want to date you if you make a reddit post where you show her your quirky personality

View attachment 397322
imagine being this person, 30 years old, unemployed, not having a penis, being diagnosed with mental disorders and thinking some girl will want to date you if you make a reddit post where you show her your quirky personality
Umm, that's not how patriarchy works in these cucked times sweaty.

Serious? Imagine being born on tutorial island and throwing it all away
:feelspuke:
she was brainwashed to believe that being a man means getting automatic respect and power and privilege

Serious? Imagine being born on tutorial island and throwing it all away
:feelspuke:
She's 30 though, so it was already game over for her. I'm sure she fucked a chad or two in her time, but at 30 and morbidly obese she's getting mogged by younger, less fat women. So, her plan to stay in the game is to virtue-point-max by claiming to be trans.

volcel if you wouldn't pound a FTM

She's 30 though, so it was already game over for her. I'm sure she fucked a chad or two in her time, but at 30 and morbidly obese she's getting mogged by younger, less fat women. So, her plan to stay in the game is to virtue-point-max by claiming to be trans.
The wall is a redpill myth, foids can absolutely still get Chads at that age and commitment from Chadlites.

retarded whore is playing on nightmarish hard mode now and didn't realized yet

Female to male trans.

Big retard moment tbh.

Why transition? Shed get infinite matches by staying fmeale

So, when were the nukes going to fly again?

So instead of being a house wife that thing decided the best course of action would be to transition and become a "man", just to be a house husband??

Tenor

$50 bucks says it's a whitoid

Not a single glance.

I've said it a million times before and i'll continue saying it:

WOMEN ALWAYS, ALWAYS, THINK THAT THEIR GENETICS ARE WITHOUT FAULTS
WOMEN NEVER DOUBT OR EVEN CONSIDER THE QUALITY OF THEIR GENETICS

I've said it a million times before and i'll continue saying it:

WOMEN ALWAYS, ALWAYS, THINK THAT THEIR GENETICS ARE WITHOUT FAULTS
WOMEN NEVER DOUBT OR EVEN CONSIDER THE QUALITY OF THEIR GENETICS
They also think every male lives like a 6'6, blue eyed, diamond-sharp jawed, full bearded, rich man.

So instead of being a house wife that thing decided the best course of action would be to transition and become a "man", just to be a house husband??

View attachment 397334
Lmfao IKR i thought ftm alone was about as dumb as you could get but this shit takes the fucking cake :lul:

View attachment 397322
It's both funny and infuriating because a male would only have to do a tiny portion of this to be considered a total loser. A guy who's 30 yrs old and unemployed is already seen as a loser and leech that deserves to be shit on. Yet this fucking foid is also obese and mentally ill and yet thinks that absolutely nothing is wrong with her

People always talk about muh obese neckbeard living in his mom's basement when so many foids fail just as hard if not more at life and yet are never mocked or considered losers.

They also think every male lives like a 6'6, blue eyed, diamond-sharp jawed, full bearded, rich man.
A woman will walk past a bunch of construction workers, sewer workers, roofers, garbage men, janitors, bus drivers etc and only notice the business man exiting from a nice car and think to herself "fuck, men have it so easy"

It's both funny and infuriating because a male would only have to do a tiny portion of this to be considered a total loser. A guy who's 30 yrs old and unemployed is already seen as a loser and leech that deserves to be shit on. Yet this fucking foid is also obese and mentally ill and yet thinks that absolutely nothing is wrong with her

People always talk about muh obese neckbeard living in his mom's basement when so many foids fail just as hard if not more at life and yet are never mocked or considered losers.

A woman will walk past a bunch of construction workers, sewer workers, roofers, garbage men, janitors, bus drivers etc and only notice the business man exiting from a nice car and think to herself "fuck, men have it so easy"
this is really noticeable on any imageboard like r9k. a fembot and an incel could have the exact same life story (except for the “asshole boyfriend” part if that ever comes up) and yet the key difference is the woman will always have a social safety net of some kind. there’s no female equivalent of a 30 year old mentally ill unemployed KHHV because 1. women aren’t held to the same standards (on the contrary they’re expected to be provided for) and 2. just having a vagina means they will always have something to fall back on. there will never not be an endless supply of pussy-starved men willing to support them socially and financially

this is really noticeable on any imageboard like r9k. a fembot and an incel could have the exact same life story (except for the “asshole boyfriend” part if that ever comes up) and yet the key difference is the woman will always have a social safety net of some kind. there’s no female equivalent of a 30 year old mentally ill unemployed KHHV because 1. women aren’t held to the same standards (on the contrary they’re expected to be provided for) and 2. just having a vagina means they will always have something to fall back on. there will never not be an endless supply of pussy-starved men willing to support them socially and financially
Yep women have intrinsic value in the eyes of society. This is caveman mentality that stems from the fact that foids are always a breeding asset to the tribe regardless of how bad they are. The reproductive capability of a tribe is dictated by the number of females

People always say muh obese neckbeard asking for models when in reality it takes a min of tinder to find obese unemployed single mothers with mental issues/on SSRI who make entire lists of what a man has to have/be to have a chance with them

I've never, EVER, seen a male make such lists. Not even chads do this :feelsseriously:

Jfl at choosing to be a 5’2 obese male

Yep. This is why it boils my blood, when, as a Muslim, I hear these liberals/feminists talk about women being """"oppressed"""" in Islam, even though they are not. Because according to them, a woman having to have sex with her husband is abuse. Never mind the fact that she knew damn well what she was signing up for when she married him. As if a man can just turn around and neglect HIS marriage duties and say "you know what? I don't feel like feeding my wife this month"

I once saw this anti-Islam meme of a woman in a Burka standing on a beach while a man and his kids enjoy swimming, obviously alluding to the fact that the woman is oppressed because she is not allowed to swim due to being in the Burka.

And to that I say, so what? Men and women aren't equal.

These fags try and present that beach scenario as if the woman is being oppressed or wronged, but they will never open their mouths about men dying more in wars, dying more at work, committing suicide more, being unable to reproduce as easily, etc. Sure, it may suck that a Muslim woman can't swim on the beach, but for fuck's sake, that beats that a Muslim man can't reproduce.

Humans are not equal. Races aren't equal. Even as a Muslim, Islam tells us that God favors individuals and groups differently EXPLICITLY. And gender is one of those differences, arguably a bigger difference than anything else.

I like to laugh at FtM trannies. They were born with female privilege, fell to the propaganda and started taking roids... only to become a short 5/10 dickless 'man' and falling head first into the brutal dating world as a man.

I like to laugh at FtM trannies. They were born with female privilege, fell to the propaganda and started taking roids... only to become a short 5/10 dickless 'man' and falling head first into the brutal dating world as a man.

5/10 is generous for the typical FtM tranny trying to date women.

But indeed they went from tutorial mode, to playing on Ultra Nightmare. You become ugly as fuck, get tmogged and height mogged by most men, can get easily beaten the fuck up, etc... It's no wonder a lot of them end up regretting it. They fell for the propaganda that men have it easy. Only Chadrone has it easy.

JFL, did one of you fuckers say a hamlossus meme and then it got deleted by a mod? :feelskek: :feelskek:

That fag has bigger balls than i do!

(Mogs me because delusional)

foids can absolutely still get Chads at that age and commitment from Chadlites.
Some can, sure. But it's also true that some lottery tickets are winners. And yet, when someone says "playing the lottery is a bad idea" if you reply "some lottery tickets are winners" then you're kind of fail.

You'd think of all people a foid would know no foid wants to be in charge, let alone the breadwinner.

JFL and considering yourself a writer will no writing income, hopeful like a amateur rapper appearing on the People's Court.

So legit. It really is an "every fucking time" type thing, there is ALWAYS a safety net. There's not just "a" backup/potential man either, most foids have a first choice, then like 10 second choices, then an absolute army of like 100 desperate losers to pick and choose from.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back